Confirmed - Le Fondre to Cardiff

796 posts
FridaysGhost

Re: Rumour - Le Fondre To West Brom or....

by FridaysGhost » 01 Feb 2014 00:17

Ouroboros
FridaysGhost I've been right about everything provable and, others will know, the unprovable (such as buying Rhodes, not keeping Roberts) mostly fall down on my side. Is it the fact that I'm normally right that upsets you so?

To be fair, you had that thing about the gays and the biblical flooding spot on.

To be fair, I have always spoken complete truth and complete logic. Your inability to understand reality is not my problem! n.b. I do'nt talk about bum-chums OR the Bible unless another contributor comes out with gibberish. Attacking me because I stand up for truth is a strange thing. What is your problem?

loyalroyal4life
Hob Nob Addict

by loyalroyal4life » 01 Feb 2014 00:19

TBM Apparently Cardiff made a bid but it was turned down

Good news

Remember the loan window re-opens in a week, let's use that till the summer

Need a defender on loan

Any idea of figure offered by Cardiff?

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 01 Feb 2014 00:20

loyalroyal4life
TBM Apparently Cardiff made a bid but it was turned down

Good news

Remember the loan window re-opens in a week, let's use that till the summer

Need a defender on loan

Any idea of figure offered by Cardiff?

£200 but only after they passed Go.

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 01 Feb 2014 00:44

How do you become a member of this clique then? Can I join? If the only criteria is thinking the shite FridaysGhost comes up with is not worth responding to then I must be in it already

P!ssed Off
Hob Nob Regular

by P!ssed Off » 01 Feb 2014 00:54

NewCorkSeth How do you become a member of this clique then? Can I join? If the only criteria is thinking the shite FridaysGhost comes up with is not worth responding to then I must be in it already

If you're still reading what FridaysGhost is writing then I don't think you're ready to join the clique.

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 01 Feb 2014 00:59

I skim them?

loyalroyal4life
Hob Nob Addict

by loyalroyal4life » 01 Feb 2014 01:06

MmmMonsterMunch Adam Le Fondre‏@A1F1E98 mins
Looking forward to the game tomorrow! Gonna be a tough one!! Night everyone #urzzzzzzzzzzzz

Fair Play Alf, here's to another 3 goals tomorrow

Cypry

by Cypry » 01 Feb 2014 08:22

andrew1957 It is rather a sad indictment of what the club has become that all we can do is celebrate not losing anyone when most of our competitors have strengthened.

http://www.getreading.co.uk/incoming/re ... ay-6656313

Most of our competitors have strengthened?
Like who?
The way I see it is that most Championship clubs who had significant inbound players did it to cover injuries (QPR - although the normal rules of football economics seem to pass them by) or to replace their better players who they lost to the Premier League sides (Blackpool, Brighton etc).

To manage to hang on to the likes of ALF and McCarthy (who had an extremely difficult choice to make this window) is quite a coup - would anyone have been happy to see one of those two go, and a couple of lesser players in? That's what's happened to a lot of Championship teams....

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 01 Feb 2014 09:51

FridaysGhost
Ouroboros
FridaysGhost I've been right about everything provable and, others will know, the unprovable (such as buying Rhodes, not keeping Roberts) mostly fall down on my side. Is it the fact that I'm normally right that upsets you so?

To be fair, you had that thing about the gays and the biblical flooding spot on.

To be fair, I have always spoken complete truth and complete logic. Your inability to understand reality is not my problem! n.b. I do'nt talk about bum-chums OR the Bible unless another contributor comes out with gibberish. Attacking me because I stand up for truth is a strange thing. What is your problem?

I'm with you on this one FridaysGoat, Ouroboros can't handle the truth. He seems to have it on for intelligent posters like yourself. Who's he to tell you who you can and can't hate?

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 01 Feb 2014 11:14

Don't want to keep dragging up this Jordan Rhodes nonsense but he is scoring goals for a team that are hardly setting the world alight.

However, 3 transfer windows have passed since he moved to Blackburn, they are somewhat in the shit but there has not been a sniff of interest from anyone for him. Would that be because, as people have been arguing all along, with his wages and transfer fee, and his lack of top flight experience, he does not represent value for money?

Bottom line is, Blackburn paid well over the odds, and we, quite rightly, did not enter into an auction for him. I can't see him leaving Blackburn much before the end of his contract.

Meanwhile, we have a player who's transfer fee was 95% less than Rhodes who has scored goals in the Premiership at a half decent rate and has almost as many goals as him this season on half the playing time.

For our style of play, it's all about service anyway.

Ouroboros
Hob Nob Regular

by Ouroboros » 01 Feb 2014 12:41

Pepe the Horseman
FridaysGhost To be fair, I have always spoken complete truth and complete logic. Your inability to understand reality is not my problem! n.b. I do'nt talk about bum-chums OR the Bible unless another contributor comes out with gibberish. Attacking me because I stand up for truth is a strange thing. What is your problem?

I'm with you on this one FridaysGoat, Ouroboros can't handle the truth. He seems to have it on for intelligent posters like yourself. Who's he to tell you who you can and can't hate?

Pepe and FridaysGoat, yesterday:

Ouroboros
Hob Nob Regular

by Ouroboros » 01 Feb 2014 12:43

Look at FG there. He knows that every kiss means another Cornish farmer 2 ft under water, he knows that it's against God and his country, but Pepe has those deep, dreamy blue eyes that you find yourself getting lost in, and he just... can't... help... himself...

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 01 Feb 2014 13:35

Actual lol

Unbelievable Jeff

by Unbelievable Jeff » 29 Mar 2014 19:33

MmmMonsterMunch
Loyal royal 247 Cardiff have made 2.5mill bid for Alf. Please don't leave. :cry:

Pffffft £2.5m no fcuking chance!! Worth twice that at least...

Still worth £5mil then MonsterMunch?
:lol:

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 30 Mar 2014 21:38

English striker with a good Premier League scoring record, particularly off the bench and top scorer at his current club this season?

Hammond ought to be able to get much more than £2.5m for him, given his record with player sales.

soggy biscuit
Hob Nob Addict

by soggy biscuit » 31 Mar 2014 08:52

Only 9 months until Le Fondre starts performing again!

3points
Hob Nob Regular

by 3points » 01 Apr 2014 19:14

If West Brom get relegated then they may be interested in taking him if players like Anechebe decide to leave

Unbelievable Jeff

by Unbelievable Jeff » 01 Apr 2014 19:54

Ian Royal English striker with a good Premier League scoring record, particularly off the bench and top scorer at his current club this season?

Hammond ought to be able to get much more than £2.5m for him, given his record with player sales.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Royal Ginger
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal Ginger » 01 Apr 2014 22:03

Le Fondre is arguably more suited to the premier league. He's a slight fella, and I think it's the physicality of the defenses in the Champ that has stopped him performing. I also think he's suffered a little bit from "big" (for champ level) name syndrome, other teams have been on him like a rash whether he needs it or not.

soggy biscuit
Hob Nob Addict

by soggy biscuit » 02 Apr 2014 08:36

Royal Ginger I also think he's suffered a little bit from "big" (for champ level) name syndrome, other teams have been on him like a rash whether he needs it or not.

Big name???? :lol:

Spent his career in Div 4 until he joined us where his record league goals in a season stands at a mighty 13!

Royston Drenthe? big name in the Championship. Adam Le Fondre? lol, just lol

796 posts