4486 posts
genome
Hob Nob Legend

Re: Opposition fans back from the game

by genome » 17 May 2017 01:03

i_kingsley

by i_kingsley » 17 May 2017 01:11

Royal Squiffy They can all VisitFlorida now!

I dont want them here

TFF
Hob Nob Addict

by TFF » 17 May 2017 07:10

Friends of Fulham is back online. And they're not happy with Yann.

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

by Nameless » 17 May 2017 07:12

TFF Friends of Fulham is back online. And they're not happy with Yann.

I'd thought it was staying down for a year.
In sympathy with the team.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 17 May 2017 07:13

What that shot doesn't make clear is that as that the only reason Kermy's hand is there in the first place is because Kalic clamped it with his arm as they went for the ball.

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 17 May 2017 07:37

From Despair To Where? What that shot doesn't make clear is that as that the only reason Kermy's hand is there in the first place is because Kalic clamped it with his arm as they went for the ball.

Exactly. Some of the Fulham fans - and that includes the BBC - are amongst the worst losers I've ever encountered. BBC claims the penalty was awarded 'after the ball ran up' the Fulham defender's arm. Absolute b*llocks he clearly moves his arm towards the ball and knocks it away. At no point does the ball run up his arm. In contrast, Kermorgant couldn't move his hand towards the ball as the Fulham guy had clamped it between his arm and his body. :twisted:

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 17 May 2017 07:39

From Despair To Where? What that shot doesn't make clear is that as that the only reason Kermy's hand is there in the first place is because Kalic clamped it with his arm as they went for the ball.

It also fails to show there's no movement towards the ball from Kermie's hand and that there is movement towards the ball from Kalas as his arm then hits it. Stills before the offence happened prove nothing.

There is not s ref in the world who would both see and give that as handball against Kermie.

Even the Fulham centric commentator basically laughed at the idea Kermie had made him handball and said it was a clear penalty.

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 17 May 2017 07:48

Ian Royal

It also fails to show there's no movement towards the ball from Kermie's hand and that there is movement towards the ball from Kalas as his arm then hits it. Stills before the offence happened prove nothing.

There is not s ref in the world who would both see and give that as handball against Kermie.

Even the Fulham centric commentator basically laughed at the idea Kermie had made him handball and said it was a clear penalty.

Sidwell (suddenly really gone off him) was whinging like mad about it being awarded. Really don't know why he didn't turn up wearing a Fulham shirt. Surely some of his most successful seasons as a player were with us and earned him his move to the big time? He seems to have forgotten that. For Sky to portray him as representing both teams was laughable, given his subsequent comments.

Dr_Hfuhruhurr
Hob Nob Addict

by Dr_Hfuhruhurr » 17 May 2017 07:49

Ian Royal

I would say if your best chance is a zoomed in freeze frame, I would suggest you need to look at your ability to create chances in open play.

Delboy

by Delboy » 17 May 2017 07:58

Score was one nil and we are going to Wembley discussion is pointless

Winston Biscuit
Hob Nob Legend

by Winston Biscuit » 17 May 2017 08:00

Fulham have been promoted!.....

....from middle class neutral zone posh boys to butt hurt cry babies that is!

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 17 May 2017 08:06

Just a beautiful read...

Gutted,empty. The thought that Reading, a team of very little skill have got through at our expense due to two appalling decisions,both for their goals and a keeper who has a worldie. Kermoghant last night cheated his way to the penalty. He actually handled the ball first and Kalas had to yank his arm free which made contact with the ball, not deliberately. Replays clearly show this was the case.Ref couldn't wait to give it. Although we weren't anywhere near what we've produced in the last 2 months, i feel we were cheated out of going to Wembley.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 17 May 2017 08:08

If you think a sport is judged on artistic merit then ice dance is probably more your thing than football.

Last time I checked, defending was a part of football, but probably not as important as being able to put the ball in the net. We won on both counts there.

Did they complain that the Zulus should have won Rorke's Drift because of the flamboyance of their attacking? No they just gave the Welsh boys a stack of VCs for defending like hard bastards.

Mr Optimist
Hob Nob Regular

by Mr Optimist » 17 May 2017 08:31

paultheroyal Just a beautiful read...

Gutted,empty. The thought that Reading, a team of very little skill have got through at our expense due to two appalling decisions,both for their goals and a keeper who has a worldie. Kermoghant last night cheated his way to the penalty. He actually handled the ball first and Kalas had to yank his arm free which made contact with the ball, not deliberately. Replays clearly show this was the case.Ref couldn't wait to give it. Although we weren't anywhere near what we've produced in the last 2 months, i feel we were cheated out of going to Wembley.
[/quot

They were the better team, we are cheats, a dirty side, cynical anti-football, referees cost them, both our goals shouldn't have stood, we won't win the final, blah, blah, blah. Did we miss McShane? Did we miss Obita?

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 17 May 2017 08:37

Diddums , its football. these things happen.

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

by Nameless » 17 May 2017 08:42

Apparantly the only reason we won was 2 appalling refereeing decisions, 1 in each leg.
Of course if we lost we could have pointed out the 'appalling' decisions not to give their defender a second yellow for dragging Yann back in the first leg, the decision to Red card McShane despite him being fouled first and the decision last night not to card Malone for dragging Grabban back as he broke away in the first half.
But we're not bitter losers who be
I even their own hype and we'd have accepted defeat gracefully.

Maybe !

MoorgateRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by MoorgateRoyal » 17 May 2017 08:44

We were the better team over 46 games and then the better team over two legs.

You can analyse every last detail but the fact remains that if you have the kind of pressure they did in the last half hour last night and can't score, then you don't deserve to win.

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 17 May 2017 08:47

Nameless Apparantly the only reason we won was 2 appalling refereeing decisions, 1 in each leg.
Of course if we lost we could have pointed out the 'appalling' decisions not to give their defender a second yellow for dragging Yann back in the first leg, the decision to Red card McShane despite him being fouled first and the decision last night not to card Malone for dragging Grabban back as he broke away in the first half.
But we're not bitter losers who be
I even their own hype and we'd have accepted defeat gracefully.

Maybe !

Don't forget penalty we should of had in the first game :wink:

Winston Biscuit
Hob Nob Legend

by Winston Biscuit » 17 May 2017 08:49

Fulham had 23 (TWENTY THREE) shots off target over the 2 legs :shock: :shock: :shock:

When your finishing is as comical & woeful as that you absolutely don't deserve to go up

The Informant

by The Informant » 17 May 2017 08:50

And the sitters we missed.

Struggling to think of more than one good chance they had

4486 posts