Opposition fans back from the game

4464 posts
windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Opposition fans back from the game

by windermereROYAL » 03 Dec 2018 11:47

leon
Kulshaw72RFC Club 1871 getting an absolute pasting on their fan forums. I would be utterly ashamed to be a part of it :lol:

What's wrong with Club 1871?

He`s got an agenda

Kulshaw72RFC

by Kulshaw72RFC » 03 Dec 2018 12:00

leon
Kulshaw72RFC Club 1871 getting an absolute pasting on their fan forums. I would be utterly ashamed to be a part of it :lol:

Too forced.
Costing the club hundreds of thousands a year.
Ridiculous try hard concept.
Ian royal.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 03 Dec 2018 12:02

windermereROYAL
leon

He`s got an agenda

Absolutely. I think Club 1871 are doing a great job.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 03 Dec 2018 12:18

Old Man Andrews
windermereROYAL
leon

He`s got an agenda

Indeed best idea for a long time. Hope it moves to the Dolan next season, as long as they stand next to you, OMA.

muirinho
Hob Nob Regular

by muirinho » 03 Dec 2018 12:27

Bit sad if you let opposition fans decide what you should be part of, or use their opinions to support yours.

Kulshaw72RFC

by Kulshaw72RFC » 03 Dec 2018 12:41

sandman
Old Man Andrews
windermereROYAL
He`s got an agenda

Indeed best idea for a long time. Hope it moves to the Dolan next season, as long as they stand next to you, OMA.

looooooool

OMA is the one that has been the biggest detractor against CLUB1871 and has been the most negative about them and abusive. The disgusting tweets he sends to them should be proof that he hates them.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 03 Dec 2018 12:44

Kulshaw72RFC
sandman
Old Man Andrews

looooooool

OMA is the one that has been the biggest detractor against CLUB1871 and has been the most negative about them and abusive. The disgusting tweets he sends to them should be proof that he hates them.

I haven't sent them a Tweet. You seem to know a lot about that though don't you Orion?

LWJ
Hob Nob Addict
Location: Hobnob Prediction League Champion 2011/2012, 2020/2021

by LWJ » 03 Dec 2018 12:45

DD please stop being a prick. You want people not to react to you, so why go on constantly about club1871?

Kulshaw72RFC

by Kulshaw72RFC » 03 Dec 2018 13:16

LWJ DD please stop being a prick. You want people not to react to you, so why go on constantly about club1871?

Yessir. Just funny how all of a sudden Jay G aka OMA is all mighty mr principles when he keeps accusing me of being Onion but in actual fact his IP address and tweets are proof of who he is.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 03 Dec 2018 13:21

Kulshaw72RFC
LWJ DD please stop being a prick. You want people not to react to you, so why go on constantly about club1871?

Yessir. Just funny how all of a sudden Jay G aka OMA is all mighty mr principles when he keeps accusing me of being Onion but in actual fact his IP address and tweets are proof of who he is.

Still waiting for you to show us what my IP address is you moron. Everyone here knows what you are, just leave.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 03 Dec 2018 13:32

This is all a bit embarrassing chaps.

Can you stop now.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 03 Dec 2018 13:41

Zip
Snowflake Royal
Zip
I don’t think it’s poor quality. Most teams have come to the Madejski this season and played decent football. Hull were the exception.

Well I thought most of them have been between mediocre and very poor.

Apart from Hull who has been very poor?

Bolton and Sheffield Wednesday were both shit, though not to the same extent as Hull. Brizzle and Derby mediocre, Stoke average.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 03 Dec 2018 13:43

Snowflake Royal
Zip
Snowflake Royal Well I thought most of them have been between mediocre and very poor.

Bolton and Sheffield Wednesday were both shit

Considering they both beat us what are we?

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 03 Dec 2018 13:46

Old Man Andrews
Snowflake Royal
Zip

Bolton and Sheffield Wednesday were both shit

On those occasions an abomination now improving.

But that's the point. The division is shit.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 03 Dec 2018 13:54

Snowflake Royal
Old Man Andrews
Snowflake Royal Bolton and Sheffield Wednesday were both shit

On those occasions an abomination now improving.

But that's the point. The division is shit.

The bottom 10 are for sure, some of the sides nearer the top have a bit of class. Derby, Sheffield United and Leeds (regrettably) are good to watch. Sheffield United should give us a footballing lesson this weekend, it is a must win game for them.

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 03 Dec 2018 15:04

Snowflake Royal
Zip
Snowflake Royal Well I thought most of them have been between mediocre and very poor.

Bolton and Sheffield Wednesday were both shit, though not to the same extent as Hull. Brizzle and Derby mediocre, Stoke average.

I do agree with the others, but Derby's first half performance was absolutely atrocious, I don't recall them having a shot and they spent the game passing between their back four constantly giving it away, we had four or five good chances. Second half wasn't much better from them TBH, Mannone had an absolute howler and we switched off in the last minute. Norwich have been the only team to impress really, QPR were a bit toothless but were solid in defence, rest haven't really impressed at all

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 03 Dec 2018 18:47

URZZZZ
Snowflake Royal
Zip

I do agree with the others, but Derby's first half performance was absolutely atrocious, I don't recall them having a shot and they spent the game passing between their back four constantly giving it away, we had four or five good chances. Second half wasn't much better from them TBH, Mannone had an absolute howler and we switched off in the last minute. Norwich have been the only team to impress really, QPR were a bit toothless but were solid in defence, rest haven't really impressed at all

I haven’t been blown away by any side this season. That speaks volumes about how awful we’ve been.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 03 Dec 2018 19:27

leon
URZZZZ
Snowflake Royal Bolton and Sheffield Wednesday were both shit, though not to the same extent as Hull. Brizzle and Derby mediocre, Stoke average.

I haven’t been blown away by any side this season. That speaks volumes about how awful we’ve been.

How often are you or any of us blown away by a Championship side? It’s very rare. I didn’t think Wolves were particularly special at our place last season.
I think this is a strong Championship this season. Plenty of organised sides playing decent football.

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 03 Dec 2018 19:36

You think that guy was paid to write that article? It's shockingly bad. If a reading fan wrote something like that if be cringing.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 03 Dec 2018 20:40

Thought Leeds were good. Norwich and QPR at our place impressed me a bit

Two worst teams were Hull and Blackburn. Everyone else pretty similar level

4464 posts