Opposition fans back from the game

4486 posts
Royal91
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Opposition fans back from the game

by Royal91 » 10 Aug 2013 23:18

Quite a few Bolton fans think Royston was shit today. Something tells me they are jealous.

URZZZZZ

by URZZZZZ » 10 Aug 2013 23:35

One more thing

That Drenthe

Utter shit

Quick but shit

A poor mans el hadji diouf

Lucky to not be red carded...the ref made his journey back on the reading team bus (even) more comfortable by 'forgetting' that second dive. Hope someone snaps the oxf*rd in half this season. Either the ref or drenthe!

That is pure jealousy

Ian Herring

by Ian Herring » 10 Aug 2013 23:47

NewCorkSeth
bobbybottler Kebe?

Who?

STONE THE BLASPHEMER!

Welease Bwian!

ManchesterRoyals
Hob Nob Regular

by ManchesterRoyals » 11 Aug 2013 00:20

Royal91 Quite a few Bolton fans think Royston was shit today. Something tells me they are jealous.

Judge Drenthe is the MAN :D

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 11 Aug 2013 10:16

ManchesterRoyals So will Drenthe take over the legend statues that kebe holds at this moment in time?

I think they will form a superhero crime fighting duo

Harpers So Solid Crew
Hob Nob Addict

by Harpers So Solid Crew » 11 Aug 2013 12:08

na na na na na Kebe !!!!

actually thats rather good, to the BAtman sound.

I dont know the Judge Drenthe tune.

Got it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5w8zV9Uoos

Judge Drenthe

by Judge Drenthe » 11 Aug 2013 14:49

ManchesterRoyals
Royal91 Quite a few Bolton fans think Royston was shit today. Something tells me they are jealous.

Judge Drenthe is the MAN :D

"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey"

Judge Drenthe

by Judge Drenthe » 11 Aug 2013 14:53

Walking away from the ground yesterday I overheard a grumpy northern type claim we were 'lucky' and 'tinpot'. I couldn't help but ask him what makes us tinpot, and he said crap attendances and poor support. A little confused I then reminded him of their 15,000 attendance compared to our 20,500 last week, and our 14,500 season ticket holders being just a few hundred shy of their crowd today (yesterday). His response - "and Drenthe's shite". :lol:

Cobi
Hob Nob Regular

by Cobi » 11 Aug 2013 14:56

Judge Drenthe Walking away from the ground yesterday I overheard a grumpy northern type claim we were 'lucky' and 'tinpot'. I couldn't help but ask him what makes us tinpot, and he said crap attendances and poor support. A little confused I then reminded him of their 15,000 attendance compared to our 20,500 last week, and our 14,500 season ticket holders being just a few hundred shy of their crowd today (yesterday). His response - "and Drenthe's shite". :lol:

BoLOLton WandeROFLeROFLs.

They fans were the quietest bunch I've seen/heard for several years. Terrible fans.

urz13
Hob Nob Regular
Location: The following statement is false. The previous statement is true.

by urz13 » 11 Aug 2013 15:21

They had 13,000 empty seats yesterday and seem to want to blame that on us - they allocate an entire stand to away fans, if it was given to home fans attendances would be lower as they wouldn't have any extra turning up so their argument is completely invalid. Awful fans, far quieter than the madejski

LoyalRoyal22
Hob Nob Regular

by LoyalRoyal22 » 11 Aug 2013 15:33

They seem really bitter about Drenthe. He was the best player on the pitch.

GSY-Royal

by GSY-Royal » 11 Aug 2013 16:08

Harpers So Solid Crew na na na na na Kebe !!!!

We do actually have three players with names that rhyme with Batman.

Would sound like complete shafts actually singing it at a match though.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 11 Aug 2013 16:47

urz13 They had 13,000 empty seats yesterday and seem to want to blame that on us - they allocate an entire stand to away fans, if it was given to home fans attendances would be lower as they wouldn't have any extra turning up so their argument is completely invalid. Awful fans, far quieter than the madejski

Have they got rid of those muppets running up and down the touchline with the big flags to the tune of "I Feel Good" and the drummers that sound like a wasp trapped in a jerry can?

I've been to the Reebok 3 times and really is an awful ground with an awful atmosphere. It makes the Mad Stad sound like a cauldron of passion and intensity.

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 11 Aug 2013 18:03

Can we get back to the original OP Intention of this thread please. Ta.

Lacoste

by Lacoste » 11 Aug 2013 20:32

Pepe the Horseman Don't think he'd be a very good swimmer tbf :?

Funniest coment on HNA for a while :lol: :lol:

Royalclapper
Hob Nob Regular

by Royalclapper » 11 Aug 2013 20:50

Seems a bit rich slating Drenthe coming from a side that had years benefitting from serial fouler Kevin Davies' elbow and Big Sam's bludgeoning tactics.

Not sure you can knock their support though, there are so many teams to follow in that region within an hour's drive it's untrue. Same with Wigan, they're having to compete for fans where the big four from Manchester and Liverpool already dominate even before you've looked beyond Premier League Football in the North West.

Royal Dee

by Royal Dee » 11 Aug 2013 21:43

also read this "They had a strong bench. But I didn't mention their bench. The team we had out was better than theirs on paper (yes, I know)"

Really? :shock:

cant think of many players I would have in the Reading team from Bolton...

handbags_harris
Hob Nob Regular

by handbags_harris » 11 Aug 2013 22:20

Royalclapper Not sure you can knock their support though, there are so many teams to follow in that region within an hour's drive it's untrue. Same with Wigan, they're having to compete for fans where the big four from Manchester and Liverpool already dominate even before you've looked beyond Premier League Football in the North West.

I see your LIverpool, Everton, Man Utd and Man City influence the Lancastrian populace and I counter that with a Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs and West Ham influence on the surrounding populace of Reading. And they're all also within an hour of us as well.

Arch
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Arch » 11 Aug 2013 23:24

It's fourteen easy miles from the centre of Bolton to Old Trafford, and less than thirty to Stanley Park. Every direction you drive out of Bolton you very quickly come to another football league town - Blackburn, Bury, Wigan, etc. - some of them less than ten miles away. There's no way Reading's situation is comparable.

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 12 Aug 2013 00:26

Cobi
Judge Drenthe Walking away from the ground yesterday I overheard a grumpy northern type claim we were 'lucky' and 'tinpot'. I couldn't help but ask him what makes us tinpot, and he said crap attendances and poor support. A little confused I then reminded him of their 15,000 attendance compared to our 20,500 last week, and our 14,500 season ticket holders being just a few hundred shy of their crowd today (yesterday). His response - "and Drenthe's shite". :lol:

BoLOLton WandeROFLeROFLs.

They fans were the quietest bunch I've seen/heard for several years. Terrible fans.

And they're generally f*cking arseholes. Not proud of it, but when me and some mates started on a bunch of the northern t*****s at Elm Park it was actually quite funny. Couldn't understand wtf they were saying. I think it was English, or similar to English at least. Having said that they were a bit pissed off at losing 3-2 despite us not having a proper keeper so perhaps they weren't very coherent. Always fun winding up a Bolton fan. ****ing trogs.

4486 posts