Hob Nob Addict

Re: Buyout

by Harpers So Solid Crew » 21 Jul 2014 17:19

He said, err nothing

Terminal Boardom
Hob Nob Addict

by Terminal Boardom » 21 Jul 2014 18:00

The longer the club keep quiet, the less time to sign players. THEN, the club can say that because of technicalities, we will be unable to sign our preferred targets as they are no longer available. It still is The Reading Way!

West Stand Man
Hob Nob Regular

by West Stand Man » 21 Jul 2014 19:24

Terminal Boardom The longer the club keep quiet, the less time to sign players. THEN, the club can say that because of technicalities, we will be unable to sign our preferred targets as they are no longer available. It still is The Reading Way!

Or, maybe the deals are being discussed as we await the confirmation and will complete once the deal is done?

Lacoste

by Lacoste » 21 Jul 2014 19:58

My guess is that the transfer wheels are fully in motion. We can bid for players etc and confirm the deals when SB has been approved. If it goes wrong simply pull out of the deal.

If we announce a new wealthy owner now clubs will simply inflate the prices.

Agent Balti
Hob Nob Regular

by Agent Balti » 21 Jul 2014 20:12

Lacoste If we announce a new wealthy owner now clubs will simply inflate the prices.

I'm pretty sure other clubs will have heard the news too.

Royalist

by Royalist » 21 Jul 2014 21:18

Sheffield Wednesday announced their takeover before ratification and now their fans are worried as its be dragging on for weeks and weeks! Reading way far more sensible.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 21 Jul 2014 21:27

Agreed with JIMbo this takeover is dead in the cold cold ground and the club are too scared to reveal the devastating truth.

Not serious multisync.

Norfolk Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Norfolk Royal » 22 Jul 2014 08:16

Tweets emerging along the lines that Samuelson is trying to block takeover.

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 22 Jul 2014 08:32

Norfolk Royal Tweets emerging along the lines that Samuelson is trying to block takeover.

Oh good more made up facts to make people get angrier at CS. I'm still struggling to see exactly what he has done wrong.

Yes he, supposedly, set up the deal with vibrac but maybe that was the only option there was to keep the club going at that time. Maybe it was a last resort that no one wanted to take but rather had to be taken.

And yes he was taking a pretty nice wage from the club. But do we know what he actually does/did for the club? Unless you work with him day in/day out then the answer is no. He might not be a seen to do much, but that doesn't mean he isn't doing anything.

So unless someone can prove that he is a criminal only out to suck money out of the club/make things worse for the club, and I don't mean twitter/a source, I want hard facts. I will believe that he is a man who was appointed to do a job with a wage attached to that job, accepted the job offer and went about his business.

But if you want to carry on slagging him off without any hard facts. Crack on.

multisync1830
Hob Nob Regular

by multisync1830 » 22 Jul 2014 08:39

Norfolk Royal Tweets emerging along the lines that Samuelson is trying to block takeover.

under what authority does an ex employee have to block or try to block anything :roll:

10539.4 Miles Away
Hob Nob Regular

by 10539.4 Miles Away » 22 Jul 2014 08:45

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/comm ... ng-FC.html

Along the exact lines of what I had heard previously, hence my earlier comments.

Agent Balti
Hob Nob Regular

by Agent Balti » 22 Jul 2014 08:45

10539.4 Miles Away
Hob Nob Regular

by 10539.4 Miles Away » 22 Jul 2014 08:48

multisync1830

under what authority does an ex employee have to block or try to block anything :roll:

But we need an escapegoat multi! :rollyeyes:

tee peg
Hob Nob Regular

by tee peg » 22 Jul 2014 08:50

so the boiler has been fired up and we are now heading to 400........

Norfolk Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Norfolk Royal » 22 Jul 2014 08:52

Hendo

Oh good more made up facts to make people get angrier at CS. I'm still struggling to see exactly what he has done wrong.

Yes he, supposedly, set up the deal with vibrac but maybe that was the only option there was to keep the club going at that time. Maybe it was a last resort that no one wanted to take but rather had to be taken.

And yes he was taking a pretty nice wage from the club. But do we know what he actually does/did for the club? Unless you work with him day in/day out then the answer is no. He might not be a seen to do much, but that doesn't mean he isn't doing anything.

So unless someone can prove that he is a criminal only out to suck money out of the club/make things worse for the club, and I don't mean twitter/a source, I want hard facts. I will believe that he is a man who was appointed to do a job with a wage attached to that job, accepted the job offer and went about his business.

I'm not slagging him off m8, just reporting what is being said on twitter, this is a rumour and gossip board after all.

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: How many Spaniards does it take to change a bulb? Just Juan.

by winchester_royal » 22 Jul 2014 08:55

10539.4 Miles Away http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/comment/citydiary/10981418/City-Diary-US-billionaires-bemused-by-bid-relegation-for-Reading-FC.html

Along the exact lines of what I had heard previously, hence my earlier comments.

No it isn't.

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 22 Jul 2014 08:56

Norfolk Royal
Hendo

I'm not slagging him off m8, just reporting what is being said on twitter, this is a rumour and gossip board after all.

Sorry m8, I wasn't slagging you off, I was slagging off the people who post this rubbish on the twitter.

Unless you were doing the twittering :wink:

Norfolk Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Norfolk Royal » 22 Jul 2014 09:08

Thank you. I wasn't doing the twittering and have no insight or knowledge of Chris Samuelson. For all I know he might be my father and I love him.

Platypuss
Hob Nob Moderator
Location: No one cares about your creative hub, so get your fukcin' hedge cut

by Platypuss » 22 Jul 2014 09:09

multisync1830

When they're still owed something contractually.

8684 posts