Confimred new owners of Raeding Footbal Club

8684 posts
Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

Re: Buyout

by Ian Royal » 26 Jul 2014 00:07

tidus_mi2
sandman
loyalroyaldaz If this isnt done next week then the Swansea Friendly should be interesting if the Mad Man decides to show his face.
Utter shambles

Yeah someone might tut or something.

Or maybe start a "turn your back" protest.

Lol etc.

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 26 Jul 2014 10:03

loyalroyaldaz If this isnt done next week then the Swansea Friendly should be interesting if the Mad Man decides to show his face.
Utter shambles

His myopic fan club would still lick his *rse by applauding and singing 'One John Madejski'.

However, it will not happen because the man who is so keen to be seen and so quick to shove his face in front of cameras and microphones when times are good will continue to be unusually quiet and invisible, whilst the long running ownership fiasco, of his making, continues.

That having been said, I doubt there will be much of an audience there anyway. Friendlies are bad enough even during the good times.

West Stand Man
Hob Nob Regular

by West Stand Man » 26 Jul 2014 10:11

RoyalBlue
Utter shambles

His myopic fan club would still lick his *rse by applauding and singing 'One John Madejski'.

However, it will not happen because the man who is so keen to be seen and so quick to shove his face in front of cameras and microphones when times are good will continue to be unusually quiet and invisible, whilst the long running ownership fiasco, of his making, continues.

That having been said, I doubt there will be much of an audience there anyway. Friendlies are bad enough even during the good times.

Talking of myopic .......

Uke
Hob Nob Legend

by Uke » 26 Jul 2014 11:36

Are we there yet?

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 26 Jul 2014 11:57

Can we play Journey Cricket?

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 26 Jul 2014 12:41

Royalblue pinched me!

Wycombe Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by Wycombe Royal » 26 Jul 2014 19:27

Ian Royal Royalblue punched me!

That is more likely....

JIM

by JIM » 27 Jul 2014 10:26

Good for her :mrgreen:

LoyalRoyal22
Hob Nob Regular

by LoyalRoyal22 » 27 Jul 2014 11:48

I guess we will get an update from Charles tomorrow.

Lacoste

by Lacoste » 27 Jul 2014 14:30

maffff Been looking into what Samrit has done at Police United. He took over on Monday 16 December 2013.

The manager at the time was Thawatchai Damrong-Ongtrakul (a famous former player). He had managed them from 2011. I can't see why he left, but he left in December or January was was replaced by Carlos Roberto Carvalho on 22 January.

Carvalho quit on 25 April after a poor start (7 points from 9 games) (fans wanted him out from the beginning of April).

Finnish manager Mika Lönnström resigned from managing another Thai team, Roi Et United, who he got promoted to the Thai second tier last season, to take charge of Police United. Lönnström and all the staff that came with him were fired at the end of June (16 points from 9 games) under "controversial circumstances".

Upon leaving Lönnström said;

“We have been very happy to work past two months with Police United and after achieving good results, now satisfied and ready to move on to new challenges”.

Before coaching staff taking a charge of Police United in star of May, team was on 17th place having 7 points after 9 matches.

“Getting 16 points in past 9 matches (including several away wins), we can proudly hand over the team to the new coaching staff”.

Now Police United is holding place on 12th position before match against Buriram United on Saturday.

“Of course we are happy to be away from relegation positions on 12th place, but we are more happy for the great spirit and attitude what players have at the moment, so positions from 5 to 8 in league are realistic, team keep the same good run in future”.

“We want to give special thanks for Police United fan club for supporting us, we love you”.

Thawatchai Damrong-Ongtrakul became manager of Bangkok United in April after he left Police United, following his sacking by Bangkok in June.

Aside from managerial changes in May Bunditkitsada announced investment in a youth system and creating stronger processes/structures.

There were concerns before the season started that Police were quite a lot weaker than last season and Bunditkitsada has vowed to invest in them, he put some investment in the club in April.

Has there ever been a more pointless post?

SydenhamRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by SydenhamRoyal » 27 Jul 2014 14:37

Lacoste
maffff Been looking into what Samrit has done at Police United. He took over on Monday 16 December 2013.

The manager at the time was Thawatchai Damrong-Ongtrakul (a famous former player). He had managed them from 2011. I can't see why he left, but he left in December or January was was replaced by Carlos Roberto Carvalho on 22 January.

Carvalho quit on 25 April after a poor start (7 points from 9 games) (fans wanted him out from the beginning of April).

Finnish manager Mika Lönnström resigned from managing another Thai team, Roi Et United, who he got promoted to the Thai second tier last season, to take charge of Police United. Lönnström and all the staff that came with him were fired at the end of June (16 points from 9 games) under "controversial circumstances".

Upon leaving Lönnström said;

“We have been very happy to work past two months with Police United and after achieving good results, now satisfied and ready to move on to new challenges”.

Before coaching staff taking a charge of Police United in star of May, team was on 17th place having 7 points after 9 matches.

“Getting 16 points in past 9 matches (including several away wins), we can proudly hand over the team to the new coaching staff”.

Now Police United is holding place on 12th position before match against Buriram United on Saturday.

“Of course we are happy to be away from relegation positions on 12th place, but we are more happy for the great spirit and attitude what players have at the moment, so positions from 5 to 8 in league are realistic, team keep the same good run in future”.

“We want to give special thanks for Police United fan club for supporting us, we love you”.

Thawatchai Damrong-Ongtrakul became manager of Bangkok United in April after he left Police United, following his sacking by Bangkok in June.

Aside from managerial changes in May Bunditkitsada announced investment in a youth system and creating stronger processes/structures.

There were concerns before the season started that Police were quite a lot weaker than last season and Bunditkitsada has vowed to invest in them, he put some investment in the club in April.

Has there ever been a more pointless post?

Oh yes.

Mid Sussex Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Mid Sussex Royal » 27 Jul 2014 15:14

LoyalRoyal22 I guess we will get an update from Charles tomorrow.

Probably Tuesday on basis tomorrow is supposed to be the deadline by Vibrac for the remaining funds to be in place.

maffff
Hob Nob Addict

by maffff » 27 Jul 2014 16:36

Three manager changes and a weakened squad in 6 months, but signs he is starting to invest. Pointless?

10539.4 Miles Away
Hob Nob Regular

by 10539.4 Miles Away » 27 Jul 2014 16:42

Mid Sussex Royal

Probably Tuesday on basis tomorrow is supposed to be the deadline by Vibrac for the remaining funds to be in place.

Would that be the deadline, the extended deadline or the re-extended deadline?

(Its option 3 if my info is correct)

Lacoste

by Lacoste » 27 Jul 2014 19:29

10539.4 Miles Away
Mid Sussex Royal

Would that be the deadline, the extended deadline or the re-extended deadline?

(Its option 3 if my info is correct)

Your info is never correct

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 27 Jul 2014 21:04

maffff
Hob Nob Addict

by maffff » 27 Jul 2014 21:34

Couple of people that have been pretty nailed on in the past said to me on Saturday they had heard it had been paid. If you saw me at the game you'll know who I was with and probably their associations.

Simon's Church
Hob Nob Regular

by Simon's Church » 27 Jul 2014 22:51

I didn't go m8,who were you there with?

Was it your mum¿ I've heard she's quite well associated around town.

JIM

by JIM » 28 Jul 2014 08:28

thats nasty. :shock:

TFF
Hob Nob Addict

by TFF » 28 Jul 2014 08:50

Big news today

8684 posts