Funny / Annoying things you heard on Saturday..

notloyalenuffroyal

Funny / Annoying things you heard on Saturday..

by notloyalenuffroyal » 19 Apr 2015 10:20

Nothing better than listening to the "I play Fifa so am a great manager" brigade on these occasions.

Any top quality analysis from around you?

I had for 90 minutes.

"Williams... he keeps running into the corridor. Stop running into the corridor. He keeps doing it. Look. There he goes into the corridor again."

And as the second half wore on...

"Mackie.... he's sh1t. Got to go off. Got to get Cox on. He's knackered. He's Sh1t. Get Cox on" Cox comes on and bumps into Gabriel (I think) - "Ah come on Cox, give it to Mackie!!"

Genius.

Norfolk Royal
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Funny / Annoying things you heard on Saturday..

by Norfolk Royal » 19 Apr 2015 10:23

My 11-year old daughter told me she wasn't going to come to the game ten minutes before we left Norwich if I was going to go to a pub before the game. That was a bit of a downer.

K.URZ13

by K.URZ13 » 19 Apr 2015 10:25

Norfolk Royal My 11-year old daughter told me she wasn't going to come to the game ten minutes before we left Norwich if I was going to go to a pub before the game. That was a bit of a downer.

You've taught her poorly

Lacoste

by Lacoste » 19 Apr 2015 10:33

notloyalenuffroyal Nothing better than listening to the "I play Fifa so am a great manager" brigade on these occasions.

I had for 90 minutes.

"Williams... he keeps running into the corridor. Stop running into the corridor. He keeps doing it. Look. There he goes into the corridor again."

"Mackie.... he's sh1t. Got to go off. Got to get Cox on. He's knackered. He's Sh1t. Get Cox on" Cox comes on and bumps into Gabriel (I think) - "Ah come on Cox, give it to Mackie!!"

Genius.

100% the worst EVER post on HNA

windermere_royal
Hob Nob Regular

by windermere_royal » 19 Apr 2015 10:38

4 female Gunners fans inviting me through the window of the tube at Baker street to sit with them, but couldn`t get on grrrr

bobby1413
Hob Nob Addict

by bobby1413 » 19 Apr 2015 10:39

Lacoste
notloyalenuffroyal Nothing better than listening to the "I play Fifa so am a great manager" brigade on these occasions.

I had for 90 minutes.

Genius.

Have a read through some of mine. You'll soon change your mind

notloyalenuffroyal

by notloyalenuffroyal » 19 Apr 2015 10:43

Lacoste

I had for 90 minutes.

Genius.

Were you sitting behind me?

TBM
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: Prediction League Champion 2009/2010, 2010/2011 & 2013/2014

by TBM » 19 Apr 2015 11:03

windermere_royal 4 female Gunners fans inviting me through the window of the tube at Baker street to sit with them, but couldn`t get on grrrr

Should have used the door instead mate

P!ssed Off
Hob Nob Regular

by P!ssed Off » 19 Apr 2015 11:08

Angry Scottish man behind shouting at my cousin to "oxf*rd sit down!" whilst jabbing my cousin's seat down in to his legs.

"Er, no... This is the standing section, you've bought the wrong tickets, I'm afraid."

And standing we remained. 8)

bobby1413
Hob Nob Addict

by bobby1413 » 19 Apr 2015 11:12

Arsenal fan saying "just another trip to Wembley for us gooners" ... Kuuunt

Norfolk Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Norfolk Royal » 19 Apr 2015 11:13

K.URZ13
Norfolk Royal My 11-year old daughter told me she wasn't going to come to the game ten minutes before we left Norwich if I was going to go to a pub before the game. That was a bit of a downer.

You've taught her poorly

Maybe, but she learned a life lesson after I told her I wouldn't then went to three when we got there.

MmmMonsterMunch
Hob Nob Addict

by MmmMonsterMunch » 19 Apr 2015 11:13

P!ssed Off Angry Scottish man behind shouting at my cousin to "oxf*rd sit down!" whilst jabbing my cousin's seat down in to his legs.

"Er, no... This is the standing section, you've bought the wrong tickets, I'm afraid."

HAHA Good on you. Fcuk off up in the gods / any of the other blocks if you want to sit down - The club were very clear on where the standers & singers were going to be. We were fortunate as we were the back row so no issues in that respect but I'd have also told them to do one.

Westwood52
Hob Nob Regular

by Westwood52 » 19 Apr 2015 11:18

Two really:

Asked for a nice chardonnay (I know, I know) in the Torch- the look on the barman's face; I don't think he had ever heard of wine. He went round the back and came back with something awful.

The day trippers sitting next to me -"the ref never gets it wrong " really ?

John Madejski's Wallet
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Anyone who lives within their means shows a serious lack of imagination

by John Madejski's Wallet » 19 Apr 2015 11:33

Some lady on the train home to Reading with a "club Wembley" lanyard around her neck, having a conversation with a random Reading who was desperately trying to get out of the convo as he realised she knew nothing about football.

I got the impression she was an arsenal fan, but the football related comments coming out of her were LOLable.

Especially when she was on the phone relaying her day to someone and announced that " if Spurs get through it will be and Arsenal-Spurs final, which is what I'm hoping for. It'll be great"........ Just :|

Pandoras Box

by Pandoras Box » 19 Apr 2015 11:39

When my 18 year old daughter told me that some 60 year old gooning tw@t, had seen her Reading shirt, came over and called her a Fvcking w@nker. :shock: :lol:

willz_royal

by willz_royal » 19 Apr 2015 11:41

Surrounded by day tripper "comedians" unable to suspend belief and become a partisan football fan for 90 minutes. "Referee that was DISGUSTING. GIVE HIM A RED AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHHSHSAJOWBD". "Come on Reading, PRETEND TO BE THEIR FRIENDS....AND THEN BLANK THEM AHAHAHAHAHAHSHSH" Once might have been funny. 120 minutes of it was grating. Almost as funny as the fully grown man's jester hat and lycamobile rumblestix. Bring it on.

loyalroyaldaz

by loyalroyaldaz » 19 Apr 2015 11:54

Pissed up bloke in my row trying to impress his Obviously bought Thai Bride by giving it large and was told by one of Michael Hectors family/friends to "come outside and i'll put you to sleep" !

Pandoras Box

by Pandoras Box » 19 Apr 2015 12:06

Sure that wasn't Sir John??

Chelsea/Royal

by Chelsea/Royal » 19 Apr 2015 12:38

3 pissed up Gooners abusing my 2 teenage sons as we walked back to the car. Unbelievable scum.

The scum sitting in the Club seats at our end who threw coins and bottles down onto the people below.

A group of Gooners who shouted abuse as we walked past their hired double decker bus after the game. Scum.

Joyless vermin.

What a day though, a day to remember. So,proud of the players. Fedders you are a legend.

Bob1871

by Bob1871 » 19 Apr 2015 13:01

MmmMonsterMunch
P!ssed Off Angry Scottish man behind shouting at my cousin to "oxf*rd sit down!" whilst jabbing my cousin's seat down in to his legs.

HAHA Good on you. Fcuk off up in the gods / any of the other blocks if you want to sit down - The club were very clear on where the standers & singers were going to be. We were fortunate as we were the back row so no issues in that respect but I'd have also told them to do one.

The club were very clear about the singing section but in 111 most of the fans didn't seem to know that and didn't want to make any noise! Every time a group of us started to sing nobody joined in apart from a few individuals dotted around. Also found it strange that the club put the young academy kids with their families in 110