Kevin Watson

genome
Hob Nob Legend

Re: Kevin Watson

by genome » 02 Jun 2015 21:51

I walked past Nicky Shorey outside Yates's circa 2008.

I said "Alright Nicky?"
He said "Alright mate."

What a day.

mikey0406

by mikey0406 » 02 Jun 2015 22:22

lol at the spin off....

My misses was standing in line to get her shirt signed by the players when she turned to James Harper and said "do me next James"....he chuckled

and I got on the pitch at Brentford when we got promoted by claiming to be, ahem, Tony Rougiers brother.... I am very much the wrong race and colour but he grabbed me and dragged me onto the pitch..... great day!

oh and once stroked Nicky Forster's nipple....wigan at home lol he giggled

RG7Fan

by RG7Fan » 03 Jun 2015 07:00

When I was 7 I had a football training session at the end of summer hols that was run by Terry Bullivant. Does that count?

floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

by floyd__streete » 03 Jun 2015 08:07

mikey0406 My misses was standing in line to get her shirt signed by the players when she turned to James Harper and said "do me next James"....he chuckled

"Needless to say I had the last laugh.....now f*ck off."

I once saw Chris Tarrant in the Megastore, queuing rather sheepishly to buy some RFC replica shizzle and trying desperately not to be recognised following Upton Park G8. I took some satisfaction in blurting out rather loudly "surely Chris Tarrant doesn't have to queue in the Megastore?". He mumbled back "Just putting more money in Mr Madejski's pocket". Yeah, I doubt you will be paying to get in to watch the match, m8 :roll:

handbags_harris
Hob Nob Regular

by handbags_harris » 03 Jun 2015 13:42

floyd__streete
mikey0406 My misses was standing in line to get her shirt signed by the players when she turned to James Harper and said "do me next James"....he chuckled

"Needless to say I had the last laugh.....now f*ck off."

I once saw Chris Tarrant in the Megastore, queuing rather sheepishly to buy some RFC replica shizzle and trying desperately not to be recognised following Upton Park G8. I took some satisfaction in blurting out rather loudly "surely Chris Tarrant doesn't have to queue in the Megastore?". He mumbled back "Just putting more money in Mr Madejski's pocket". Yeah, I doubt you will be paying to get in to watch the match, m8 :roll:

I was there too #csb

Shameless post ramp.