Hob Nob Legend

Re: Tshibola to leave?

by genome » 21 Jun 2016 12:03

Seems like a Le Fondre type sale to fill the black hole. #noracisto

Maneki Neko
Hob Nob Legend

by Maneki Neko » 21 Jun 2016 12:04

would have thought there were higher profile players we could sell on bigger wages that would be better suited to that

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 21 Jun 2016 12:07

Presumably this means we will be keeping Norwood, as surely we can't lose both. Right guys?

... guys?

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: How many Spaniards does it take to change a bulb? Just Juan.

by winchester_royal » 21 Jun 2016 12:08

Why the fcuk are we accepting bids this early in the summer?

I can just about understand the decision to sell if we get silly money, but if there are 5/6 teams interested and it's not even July yet why aren't we playing them off each other to get the best price?

Very odd management.

TBM
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: Prediction League Champion 2009/2010, 2010/2011 & 2013/2014

by TBM » 21 Jun 2016 12:10

Dave Royal said Tshi isn't leaving, so i'm calling bullshit on this story

wingnut
Hob Nob Regular

by wingnut » 21 Jun 2016 12:18

winchester_royal Why the fcuk are we accepting bids this early in the summer?

I can just about understand the decision to sell if we get silly money, but if there are 5/6 teams interested and it's not even July yet why aren't we playing them off each other to get the best price?

Very odd management.

Hammond no longer about and/or large bill due.

royal_rumble

by royal_rumble » 21 Jun 2016 12:31

Not happy if true, the kind of player we need to keep hold of. Young and hungry. I suppose he will be replaced with another cheapo deal from the Polish league?!

Norfolk Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Norfolk Royal » 21 Jun 2016 12:35

If this is true it's a f***ing disgrace.

andrew1957
Hob Nob Regular

by andrew1957 » 21 Jun 2016 12:58

If it is true that we are selling Tish for 2M then the owners really do have no idea at all. Or else they have no money at all. I would have thought he was worth 5M minimum to us as we could build the team round him.

I can only hope this is all rubbish because if there was one player at the top of the list that fans would want us to keep hold of I would have thought it would be him. It was noticeable last season that RFC's form when down the toilet after he was injured. Perhaps coincidence but i don't think so.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 21 Jun 2016 13:05

If this happens its yet another 'oxf*rd off RFC' moment. We've had a shit tonne over the last few years.

Can't we just give them Williams instead?

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 21 Jun 2016 13:10

If this is true it's absolutely disgusting and a complete ******* disgrace.

The club have to come out and explain exactly what the ***** they are playing at after going on and on about the Academy and making use of youth only to flog one of the most exciting prospects they currently have for virtually nothing at the first chance they get - and to a rival in the same division.

And what are getting in return, an apparent nut job midfielder from Holland and an east european striker who hasn't scored for over a season (so should fit in well then). Just what is this exactly? The OnlyPlayersRepresentedByBestMateNeedApply club?

Well done Tiger et al that is exactly how to **** off every Reading supporter in one easy move and totally kill any belief, expectation or excitement for next season.

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 21 Jun 2016 13:22

It isn't true Sutekh.

It simply can't be.

tee peg
Hob Nob Regular

by tee peg » 21 Jun 2016 13:40

Royal Rother It isn't true Sutekh.

It simply can't be.

on the assumption that its true...... :wink:

ayjaydee
Hob Nob Regular

by ayjaydee » 21 Jun 2016 14:09

If true this will seriously piss me off. I have gradually been falling out of love with my club and this decision could move the process closer to, at the very least, a trial separation if not full on divorce proceedings.

After a few games I predicted great things for this young lad and hoped we would get a few seasons out of him before he went onto bigger and better things.

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 21 Jun 2016 14:11

All I've heard today is that no bid has been accepted but there have been offers. Let's just realise that the Mirror jumped the gun and reported it as an agreed deal.

Seriously, you should take anything the Mirror reports with the biggest pinch of salt you can manage.

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 21 Jun 2016 16:52

Ian Royal If this happens its yet another 'oxf*rd off RFC' moment. We've had a shit tonne over the last few years.

Come on Ian, you're better than this. You're better than making the suggestion of a regular international starter for USA should be sold instead of a player who hasn't been fit, hasn't played enough, hasn't nearly half of the experience as Williams.

Tshibola is like the Brexit: you can speculate all you want about his benefits but there are only ifs and buts until the final decision is allowed to materialise. Looks like we've voted leave.

One thing I do know is that the best player at this club is Danny Williams.

Tommio

by Tommio » 21 Jun 2016 16:59

Lol at anyone who thinks Williams is the best player at our club

Longhorn1970
Hob Nob Regular

by Longhorn1970 » 21 Jun 2016 17:15

John Smith
Ian Royal If this happens its yet another 'oxf*rd off RFC' moment. We've had a shit tonne over the last few years.

Come on Ian, you're better than this. You're better than making the suggestion of a regular international starter for USA should be sold instead of a player who hasn't been fit, hasn't played enough, hasn't nearly half of the experience as Williams.

Tshibola is like the Brexit: you can speculate all you want about his benefits but there are only ifs and buts until the final decision is allowed to materialise. Looks like we've voted leave.

Do you think Wiliams will stay ??

Dixeyroyal

by Dixeyroyal » 21 Jun 2016 17:15

John Smith

Danny Williams is the best player for Danny Williams, he plays for himself and no one else. Always carries the ball that 1 yard too far, his passing is seriously lacking in accuracy and for someone with so much experience, he should by now know how to track back and mark from corners!

Also anyone who saw Tish away at Fulham will know that his impact on the game before he got injured was immense, especially for someone so young with limited experience, he bossed the midfield and probably alerted clubs to his potential with that performance alone.
No coincidence that we fell apart and conceded 4 when he went off, that performance alone convinced me that he is worth 10 of Danny "play for myself" Williams
Last edited by Dixeyroyal on 21 Jun 2016 17:16, edited 1 time in total.

222 posts