Rival Watch

17247 posts
Old Man Andrews

Re: Rival Watch

by Old Man Andrews » 02 Dec 2019 10:51

John Smith
Old Man Andrews To be honest with the players they have Fulham should be storming the league. Mitrovic is a Premier League striker, no idea how they convinced him to stay there.

Very true. They also have Harry Arter (somehow). The guy is clearly good enough to play for any club in the Premier League.

He should be playing Champions League football.

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 02 Dec 2019 11:23

Old Man Andrews
John Smith
Old Man Andrews To be honest with the players they have Fulham should be storming the league. Mitrovic is a Premier League striker, no idea how they convinced him to stay there.

Very true. They also have Harry Arter (somehow). The guy is clearly good enough to play for any club in the Premier League.

Reckon Arter is an Irish Jonjo Shelvey. Too good for the Championship, not good enough to make a big impact in the Premier league.

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 02 Dec 2019 11:32

John Smith

Injury sick note. Waste of time

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 02 Dec 2019 11:37

Old Man Andrews
John Smith

you two are the same person aren't you?

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 02 Dec 2019 11:40

URZZZZ
John Smith

Better than Norwood is or ever will be. Further proof you do not know much about football.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 02 Dec 2019 11:42

Hound
Old Man Andrews
John Smith Very true. They also have Harry Arter (somehow). The guy is clearly good enough to play for any club in the Premier League.

you two are the same person aren't you?

No just two people who know what they are talking about.

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 02 Dec 2019 11:44

Old Man Andrews
URZZZZ
John Smith Very true. They also have Harry Arter (somehow). The guy is clearly good enough to play for any club in the Premier League.

Better than Norwood is or ever will be. Further proof you do not know much about football.

Regular for 7th placed in the Prem vs Not playing for 3rd placed in the Champ

I think I know who’s better out of those two. Clown

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 02 Dec 2019 11:44

URZZZZ
Old Man Andrews
URZZZZ

He's injured. He cannot play whilst injured. Hope that helps. You haven't got a single clue.

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 02 Dec 2019 11:48

Old Man Andrews
URZZZZ
Old Man Andrews Better than Norwood is or ever will be. Further proof you do not know much about football.

He's injured. He cannot play whilst injured. Hope that helps. You haven't got a single clue.

But if he was that good, why did Bournemouth let him go? To a Championship team too. And yet Bournemouth bought a midfielder from one of the Prem’s worst teams in history because they thought he was better than Arter?

You’re probably doing this to troll to be honest so not sure why I’m taking you seriously

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 02 Dec 2019 11:49

URZZZZ
Old Man Andrews
URZZZZ

But if he was that good, why did Bournemouth let him go? To a Championship team too. And yet Bournemouth bought a midfielder from one of the Prem’s worst teams in history because they thought he was better than Arter?

You’re probably doing this to troll to be honest so not sure why I’m taking you seriously

He was plenty good enough for Bournemouth, he is an Ireland international, you don't just walk into international sides.

yuomi

by yuomi » 02 Dec 2019 11:59

Old Man Andrews
URZZZZ
Old Man Andrews He's injured. He cannot play whilst injured. Hope that helps. You haven't got a single clue.

He was plenty good enough for Bournemouth, he is an Ireland international, you don't just walk into international sides.

'Plenty good enough' except this is his second successive season out on loan at a Championship club?

Clearly the brass at Bournemouth can't see what you do, OMA.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 02 Dec 2019 12:01

yuomi
Old Man Andrews
URZZZZ

'Plenty good enough' except this is his second successive season out on loan at a Championship club?

Many players have been great players but haven't fitted in at their parent club so have been loaned out, it is part of football.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 02 Dec 2019 12:09

Old Man Andrews
yuomi
Old Man Andrews

Many players have been great players but haven't fitted in at their parent club so have been loaned out, it is part of football.

He’s not very good at pretending to be fouled.

yuomi

by yuomi » 02 Dec 2019 12:20

Old Man Andrews
yuomi
Old Man Andrews

Struggling to think of any other 29yr olds who 'should be playing Champions League football' out on loan for successive seasons at clubs in the division below and utterly ignored by all other top flight teams despite their parent club being publicly open to offers.

Sneaky suspicion this is just your way of admitting you've got a crush on Harry Arter tbh.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 02 Dec 2019 12:40

Old Man Andrews
URZZZZ

Well done. That was almost good enough to trigger me. Then I remember it was you and rolled my eyes.

Keep plugging away.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 02 Dec 2019 12:42

Snowflake Royal
Old Man Andrews
URZZZZ

Well done. That was almost good enough to trigger me. Then I remember it was you and rolled my eyes.

Keep plugging away.

No shock the one other person on the forum who knows as little about football as Urzzz pipes up.....

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 02 Dec 2019 12:48

yuomi
Old Man Andrews
yuomi

Struggling to think of any other 29yr olds who 'should be playing Champions League football' out on loan for successive seasons at clubs in the division below and utterly ignored by all other top flight teams despite their parent club being publicly open to offers.

Sneaky suspicion this is just your way of admitting you've got a crush on Harry Arter tbh.

Suspicion that he wants attention because he doesn’t get any at home

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 02 Dec 2019 12:52

URZZZZ
yuomi
Old Man Andrews Many players have been great players but haven't fitted in at their parent club so have been loaned out, it is part of football.

You just can't accept someone telling you that you're wrong, you have a track record of it.

Grow up.

muirinho
Hob Nob Regular

by muirinho » 02 Dec 2019 13:00

Old Man Andrews
URZZZZ
yuomi

You just can't accept someone telling you that you're wrong, you have a track record of it.

Grow up.

Pot, meet kettle

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 02 Dec 2019 13:02

muirinho
Old Man Andrews
URZZZZ

Grow up.

Pot, meet kettle

Why is it when there is a football related disagreement the two people involved can't just resolve it themselves? Butt out.

17247 posts