17149 posts
Old Man Andrews

Re: Rival Watch

by Old Man Andrews » 03 Dec 2019 12:24

leon
Old Man Andrews
leon
I think you’re disagreeing because of who’s posting

You don't think Leeds outplayed us from start to finish? They didn't even get out of 2nd gear or break a sweat.

No. They struggled to create decent chances and we defended excellently. They scored from a deflected cross.

So no they didn’t “outclass us in every department”

Surely that is the sign of a great team though? They won without even breaking into full flow. They had full control at all times in that game, did what they needed to in order to win. They had that look of champions to me.

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 03 Dec 2019 12:28

Old Man Andrews
leon
Old Man Andrews You don't think Leeds outplayed us from start to finish? They didn't even get out of 2nd gear or break a sweat.

No. They struggled to create decent chances and we defended excellently. They scored from a deflected cross.

Surely that is the sign of a great team though? They won without even breaking into full flow. They had full control at all times in that game, did what they needed to in order to win. They had that look of champions to me.

In that case, West Brom also have the look of the champions then

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 03 Dec 2019 12:30

URZZZZ
Old Man Andrews
leon

In that case, West Brom also have the look of the champions then

Certainly have the look of a team who will come 2nd to Leeds.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 03 Dec 2019 12:40

Old Man Andrews
leon
Old Man Andrews Apart from the fact Leeds outclassed us in every department?

You don't think Leeds outplayed us from start to finish? They didn't even get out of 2nd gear or break a sweat.

Teams that score with 3 mins to go and have a grand total of 2 shots on target all game haven’t had it easy OMA. Could easily have gone our way instead of theirs

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 03 Dec 2019 12:42

Old Man Andrews
leon
Old Man Andrews Apart from the fact Leeds outclassed us in every department?

If they really couldn't be arsed to get out of 2nd gear to secure the win a lot earlier and improve their goals for column then they deserve to incur their annual fall off to failure yet again.

So I'm another one who doesn't subscribe to the fact they outplayed us from start to finish. They displayed some lovely football at times but, as we know from past experience, lovely football does not guarantee goals and wins. If we'd taken our chances, we would have beaten them, even if many might have regarded that as robbery.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 03 Dec 2019 12:52

Old Man Andrews
leon
Old Man Andrews You don't think Leeds outplayed us from start to finish? They didn't even get out of 2nd gear or break a sweat.

No the sign of a “great team” is a team that steamrolls other teams whilst not really trying.

They could/should have been 1 down if Morrison hadn’t missed an open goal and needed a massive stroke of luck to score.

So no. Leeds aren’t a great team.

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 03 Dec 2019 12:57

leon
Old Man Andrews
leon

No the sign of a “great team” is a team that steamrolls other teams whilst not really trying.

They could/should have been 1 down if Morrison hadn’t missed an open goal and needed a massive stroke of luck to score.

So no. Leeds aren’t a great team.

I think he knows that really

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 03 Dec 2019 12:59

The sign of a great team is to go away from home, set up to not concede, control the ball, limit the oppositions opportunities, keep a clean sheet and then go on to win. Everyones definition is different though I guess.

Hard to take Urzzz seriously to be honest, he doesn't really get football at times.

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 03 Dec 2019 13:03

Old Man Andrews The sign of a great team is to go away from home, set up to not concede, control the ball, limit the oppositions opportunities, keep a clean sheet and then go on to win. Everyones definition is different though I guess.

Hard to take Urzzz seriously to be honest, he doesn't really get football at times.

The irony

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 03 Dec 2019 13:10

URZZZZ
Old Man Andrews The sign of a great team is to go away from home, set up to not concede, control the ball, limit the oppositions opportunities, keep a clean sheet and then go on to win. Everyones definition is different though I guess.

The irony

I dunno, on the increasingly rare occasions he's not trying to be a know it all bellend to wind people up he does have a decent understanding.

Brain rot is clearly setting in though.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 03 Dec 2019 13:18

URZZZZ

The irony

Not all the time buddy.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 03 Dec 2019 13:28

We’re 18th. A great team that has outclassed us in every department would have steamrollered us and not relied on two bits of (massive) good fortune.

Not interested in the URZZZ hate either.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 03 Dec 2019 13:36

both urrzzz and OMA can actually hold a decent football chat. Fcuk knows why they decide to spend their entire time on HNA bickering with each other, or in OMAs case, making rubbish wind ups

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 03 Dec 2019 13:46

Hound both urrzzz and OMA can actually hold a decent football chat. Fcuk knows why they decide to spend their entire time on HNA bickering with each other, or in OMAs case, making rubbish wind ups

He's missing DD to argue with at every opportunity, so he's trying to find someone else

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 03 Dec 2019 13:47

URZZZZ
Hound both urrzzz and OMA can actually hold a decent football chat. Fcuk knows why they decide to spend their entire time on HNA bickering with each other, or in OMAs case, making rubbish wind ups

He's missing DD to argue with at every opportunity, so he's trying to find someone else

You start every single row, you cannot help talking about me.

WTRoyal

by WTRoyal » 04 Dec 2019 00:28

^^^^^The Kes is dead.

LONG LIVE THE NOTKES!!

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 04 Dec 2019 09:30

The sharif don't like it.
Rock the kesbot, rock the kesbot.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 04 Dec 2019 11:30

Is OMA vs URZZZ the new me vs Kes?

Singing Defective

by Singing Defective » 04 Dec 2019 18:12

genome Is OMA vs URZZZ the new me vs Kes?

Duh, and I thought Rival Watch was either going to be Rolex vs Omega or about other Championship clubs :D

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 04 Dec 2019 19:38

genome Is OMA vs URZZZ the new me vs Kes?

Which one are you genome?

17149 posts