Rival Watch

17149 posts
SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: Rival Watch

by SouthDownsRoyal » 12 Sep 2020 21:30

Okay they were playing Norwich but Unless Huddersfield improve and fast they are in trouble
. Rubbish today

Notts Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Notts Royal » 12 Sep 2020 23:00

How long is it taking for Fulham to build that new stand? It’s been going on for well over a year now & looks nowhere near done!

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 13 Sep 2020 10:53

Notts Royal How long is it taking for Fulham to build that new stand? It’s been going on for well over a year now & looks nowhere near done!

Delayed due furlough?

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 14 Sep 2020 11:11

SouthDownsRoyal
    Notts Royal How long is it taking for Fulham to build that new stand? It’s been going on for well over a year now & looks nowhere near done!

Delayed due furlough?

I expect the entitled wnakers think it should build itself.

SouthDownsRoyal
    Hob Nob Subscriber
    Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 14 Sep 2020 11:19

Maybe they won’t need it

paultheroyal
    Hob Nob Subscriber
    Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 14 Sep 2020 11:20

I thought the same thing when i watched the game at the weekend.

Snowball
    Hob Nob Legend

by Snowball » 14 Sep 2020 11:47

paultheroyal

They are arranging for the Thames to be diverted

Nameless
    Hob Nob Addict

by Nameless » 14 Sep 2020 12:02

Snowball
    paultheroyal

They are arranging for the Thames to be diverted

Can’t they just get Johnny Haynes or someone to hold the river back for a month of so ?

SWLR
    Hob Nob Regular

by SWLR » 14 Sep 2020 12:08

It did have a long lead time - probably needed to remove the Michael Jackson Statue foundations, or because they insisted on using "artisans" rather than builders. In the same time Brentford will have built a new shiney ground, and in half the time Wimbledon will have finished the new Plough Lane.

SWLR
    Hob Nob Regular

by SWLR » 14 Sep 2020 12:11

and it took them ages to build the new Putney end, and we all know that was built out of scaffolding poles.

Sutekh
    Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 14 Sep 2020 14:03

SWLR and it took them ages to build the new Putney end, and we all know that was built out of scaffolding poles.

Fulham’s ground looked much better in the 70s with that lovely open terrace on the River side so you could watch the riparian activities when the football got boring.

Royals and Racers
    Hob Nob Regular

by Royals and Racers » 17 Sep 2020 10:14

Neil Warnock tests postive for Coronavirus.

Hendo
    Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 17 Sep 2020 10:17

Royals and Racers Neil Warnock tests postive for Coronavirus.

Oh dear. As much as we all hate him, would still like to see him pull through. Got to be in that high-risk category though.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 17 Sep 2020 10:19

Hendo

Oh dear. As much as we all hate him, would still like to see him pull through. Got to be in that high-risk category though.

Not so sure. Obviously he is an older gentlemen but I would imagine he is reasonably fit and active so he has that in his favour.

Hendo
    Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 17 Sep 2020 10:21

Old Man Andrews
    Hendo

Not so sure. Obviously he is an older gentlemen but I would imagine he is reasonably fit and active so he has that in his favour.

Oh yeah, I imagine he is probably fitter than your average 71 year old, but I can't see him being a health food advocate. File him under Steve Bruce and Big Sam for me.

Hound
    Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 17 Sep 2020 10:21

He certainly looks In reasonable nick. Sure he’ll be fine, good luck to the old moaning git

Hound
    Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 17 Sep 2020 10:21

Hendo
    Old Man Andrews
    Hendo

Oh yeah, I imagine he is probably fitter than your average 71 year old, but I can't see him being a health food advocate. File him under Steve Bruce and Big Sam for me.

Have you seen Bruce’s gut?

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 17 Sep 2020 10:22

Hound
    Hendo
    Old Man Andrews Not so sure. Obviously he is an older gentlemen but I would imagine he is reasonably fit and active so he has that in his favour.

Have you seen Bruce’s gut?

Has he seen more than Steve Bruce's gut?

Nameless
    Hob Nob Addict

by Nameless » 17 Sep 2020 10:23

Old Man Andrews
    Hendo

I loath Warnock and everything about him, but hope he makes a full recovery. Best outcome would be if it means he finally retires to his estate in the West Country (and no TV company give him air time as a pundit)

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 17 Sep 2020 10:24

Nameless
    Old Man Andrews
    Hendo

I loath Warnock and everything about him, but hope he makes a full recovery. Best outcome would be if it means he finally retires to his estate in the West Country (and no TV company give him air time as a pundit)

He is a very good pundit imo. Would be great on Sky's Championship coverage as a co-commentator. Certainly better than Don "I despise Reading" Goodman.

17149 posts