Rival Watch

17303 posts
fred sharpes nose

Re: Rival Watch

by fred sharpes nose » 06 Apr 2021 23:18

Here's a thought - all we have to do is replicate our start of season from for the next 9 games in the same order - we take 15 from 18 for the regular season, win the playoffs with a draw and a win and WIN the final - Simples !

With Swifty back soon it may be possible, though defence is looking light at the moment due to injuries

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 07 Apr 2021 01:12

Stranded Brentford fans joining Swansea fans in saying they should sack their manager.

I’d assumed that Brentford had already been promoted after they played us - thought they were a “given” to get automatics after that?

skipper
Hob Nob Regular

by skipper » 07 Apr 2021 08:04

What has happened to Blackburn? I just realised where they are in the table. Did Armstrong leave or something else that I missed?

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 07 Apr 2021 08:08

Hound Really like that Skipp chap for Norwich - looks a great player to me. Think we were mentioned for him before the start of the season

Norwich just too good for this league really. Only team I watched this season that I thought were genuinely a class above us (though we were battered by injuries at the time)

Yeah they looked good but it took a dice for them to score and it was not our first team. Wasn't a huge gulf in ability iirc.

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 07 Apr 2021 08:38

So as last night's results pretty much guaranteed Norwich top spot and Watford second there really is no need for the Hornets to put in too much of an effort on Friday, put your feet up lads

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 07 Apr 2021 13:04

Stranded Brentford fans joining Swansea fans in saying they should sack their manager.

Two clubs supporters want Cooper sacked :?

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 07 Apr 2021 13:10

Stranded
windermereROYAL Well that's the top two sorted. Brentford only 4 points ahead, but with a game in hand. you would expect them to have enough to seal a play-off place.

Would say it's looking like all 4 spots could be up for grabs.

Brentford now 1 win in 6 with 4 straight draws. Only 2 goals in open play in that time.

If we can nick a win on Friday, will really mix things up.

Brentford’s run in is well dodgy if they’re not in form. They travel to Preston in Saturday then have an uncompromising derby with Millwall before the big boys step in and have to play Cardiff at home, travel to Bournemouth and then play at home to Watford.

Mid Sussex Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Mid Sussex Royal » 07 Apr 2021 13:42

Sutekh
Stranded
windermereROYAL Well that's the top two sorted. Brentford only 4 points ahead, but with a game in hand. you would expect them to have enough to seal a play-off place.

Brentford now 1 win in 6 with 4 straight draws. Only 2 goals in open play in that time.

Brentford’s run in is well dodgy if they’re not in form. They travel to Preston in Saturday then have an uncompromising derby with Millwall before the big boys step in and have to play Cardiff at home, travel to Bournemouth and then play at home to Watford.

Wow that's not easy, been kind of ignoring them recently as they've look like they were there re play offs, but looks like they're struggling again at the business end of the season

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 07 Apr 2021 13:49

Anyone else suddenly thinking we're gonna finish 3rd? :?

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 07 Apr 2021 13:51

Pepe the Horseman Anyone else suddenly thinking we're gonna finish 3rd? :?

No. Don’t be ridiculous Pepe.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 07 Apr 2021 13:52

Haven't Millwall got 4 of the top 6 in their last 6 games? Going to be my second favourite team this month

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 07 Apr 2021 13:52

Zip
Pepe the Horseman Anyone else suddenly thinking we're gonna finish 3rd? :?

No. Don’t be ridiculous Pepe.

:D

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 07 Apr 2021 13:52

Sutekh
Stranded

I don’t that’s so bad as three of those teams have little to play for.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 07 Apr 2021 13:53

Zip
Sutekh
Stranded

Preston are cack and Cardiff are well down on form.

That Bournemouth game could be interesting for us though

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 07 Apr 2021 13:53

Hound Haven't Millwall got 4 of the top 6 in their last 6 games? Going to be my second favourite team this month

Please wash your mouth out with soap Houndy.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 07 Apr 2021 13:54

Hound
Zip
Sutekh

Yes the Muff game will be interesting. Watford may be on the beach when they play them though.

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 07 Apr 2021 13:55

Hound Haven't Millwall got 4 of the top 6 in their last 6 games? Going to be my second favourite team this month

Their next four games are Swansea, Brentford, Bournemouth and Watford.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 07 Apr 2021 13:56

Zip

Please wash your mouth out with soap Houndy.

Actually just looked - their next 3 are Swansea, Brentford and Bournemouth. If they take points off that lot you'll be a fan as well Zippy

morganb
Hob Nob Regular

by morganb » 07 Apr 2021 13:59

Surprised to see that Millwall are up to 9th (level on points with Cardiff) and on a good run of form (4 wins from their last 5 inc. Boro and Stoke)

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 07 Apr 2021 14:00

Hound
Zip
Sutekh

Preston have drawn with Norwich and beaten Swansea since they got rid of Alex Neil, so might give them a game.

17303 posts