Rival Watch

17236 posts
Franchise FC
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: Rival Watch

by Franchise FC » 03 Apr 2019 06:45

Hound It’s certainly been a pitiful season for them. At least Hudders were always likely to be rubbish but Fulham has proper delusions of grandeur

Got everything wrong. Bet Leon is delighted at least

And at least £100m out of pocket on transfers.

There's going to be wailing and gnashing of teeth when the inevitable fire sale occurs

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 03 Apr 2019 08:19

Hound It’s certainly been a pitiful season for them. At least Hudders were always likely to be rubbish but Fulham has proper delusions of grandeur

Got everything wrong. Bet Leon is delighted at least

Oh yes Hounders. It’s a happy day at castle leon.

All it needs is for Brighton to be relegated and the championship can have a Barcelona derby next season.

Coppells Lost Coat
Hob Nob Regular

by Coppells Lost Coat » 03 Apr 2019 08:26

Biter sweet for me. The worst fans are back in championship.
Now have to see and hear Fulham fans talk about championship football and how they are a class above the rest.

Notts Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Notts Royal » 03 Apr 2019 08:31

Coppells Lost Coat Biter sweet for me. The worst fans are back in championship.
Now have to see and here Fulham fans talk about championship football and how they are a class above the rest.

Depends how you define “worst” fans. We finished 23rd last season in terms of away attendance. Only Button Abion had a worse average following

Yes the football has been rubbish, but we’ve got to do something more to back our team

LUX
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by LUX » 03 Apr 2019 08:37

always been puzzled by the Fulham dislike (Cmonurz switching horses to support them- as well as Liverpool- notwithstanding).

OTOH I agree with Leon, I want BHA to come down.

Coppells Lost Coat
Hob Nob Regular

by Coppells Lost Coat » 03 Apr 2019 08:53

Notts Royal
Now have to see and here Fulham fans talk about championship football and how they are a class above the rest.

Depends how you define “worst” fans. We finished 23rd last season in terms of away attendance. Only Button Abion had a worse average following

Yes the football has been rubbish, but we’ve got to do something more to back our team

Nothing to do with attendances.
I mean ignorant, up themselves self important tossers. I have never spoken to a Fulham fan that wasn't rude and obnoxious about Reading or other clubs with similar stature. Nice enough when not talking football but tossers when they are.
A club that has a designated neutral stand cannot be taken seriously.

Mr Optimist
Hob Nob Regular

by Mr Optimist » 03 Apr 2019 09:15

Coppells Lost Coat
Notts Royal

I mean ignorant, up themselves self important tossers. I have never spoken to a Fulham fan that wasn't rude and obnoxious about Reading or other clubs with similar stature. Nice enough when not talking football but tossers when they are.

Their gates will drop by at least 5,000 overnight too when the Japanese holiday makers in London look elsewhere for their Premier League fixture to attend.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 03 Apr 2019 09:30

Coppells Lost Coat
Notts Royal

There was a vlog after the playoff semi where a Fulham fan went round the local pubs interviewing the fans following the defeat.

Some of their reactions to getting beat by little old Reading were pathetic

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 03 Apr 2019 09:33

Coppells Lost Coat
Notts Royal

Yes this.

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 03 Apr 2019 09:44

Notts Royal Yes the football has been rubbish, but we’ve got to do something more to back our team

Quite right. If only there was a fan-focused incentive to improve the atmosphere in the stadium that everyone could get behind.

Mr Optimist Their gates will drop by at least 5,000 overnight too when the Japanese holiday makers in London look elsewhere for their Premier League fixture to attend.

Not sure what's wrong with that? It's London, obviously tourists will go to games.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 03 Apr 2019 10:30

Coppells Lost Coat
Notts Royal

I know a few they're alright just fairly clueless about football. On mass however they seem to adopt a superiority entirely unbefitting the nature and stature of the club.

And Craven Cottage is not quaint it's a shit hole.

And I was once charged £80 to take me and two kids (under 10) to watch appalling football through a letterbox.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 03 Apr 2019 10:41

leon On mass

lol

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 03 Apr 2019 10:49

genome
leon On mass

lol

sorry - the collective term is "a middle class bray"

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 03 Apr 2019 11:09

Bolton in court right now.

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 03 Apr 2019 11:14

Adjourned to 8th May - would think this is last chance saloon to get the club sold.

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 03 Apr 2019 11:23

Is Theresa May the judge? How else is this can getting kicked down the road so many times?

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 03 Apr 2019 11:26

I'm not sure I could handle another month of this if I was a Bolton fan

muirinho
Hob Nob Regular

by muirinho » 03 Apr 2019 11:32

Silver Fox Is Theresa May the judge? How else is this can getting kicked down the road so many times?

got to imagine there's lots of pressure behind the scenes to allow Bolton stagger on to the end of the season

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 03 Apr 2019 11:39

The EFL are not going to let a club in the 2nd tier of English football fold during a season, far too embarrassing for them and it would look awful.

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 03 Apr 2019 11:46

Silver Fox Is Theresa May the judge? How else is this can getting kicked down the road so many times?

Apparently the proposed new owner was in court. Bolton asked for 7 day but the HMRC were happy with 28 to allow this to be sorted.

17236 posts