paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: The idiots of Twitter thread

by paultheroyal » 25 Feb 2020 12:09

10539.4 Miles Away
paultheroyal
10539.4 Miles Away

Wahey!!!! I didn't even do anything to call him out recently! OK maybe once or twice but the last one was Dec 22nd when he was complaining about the ground being empty.

Must be more to it than this.

#bekind relevant here?

I absolutely promise you Paul, there's no way that what I had previously posted to Dellor could even be remotely associated with bullying. I have a couple of times called for them to be more positive about the team especially when they are isolating specific players for criticism and I suggested that if he were more positive about the games then that would have a knock on effect of the ground having more people in it.

I've posted nothing personal nor trolled, I have absolutely no time for people who do that.

Sort of bloke who then thinks by blocking you he has some form of power over you. Very odd behavior.

I see our other local twitter idiot has calmed down somewhat and alluded to it in a recent tweet. Will see how long that will last.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 25 Feb 2020 12:39

paultheroyal I see our other local twitter idiot has calmed down somewhat and alluded to it in a recent tweet. Will see how long that will last.

Who's that? I left Twitter a month or so ago and don't follow the hashtag anymore (only occasionally browsing as a non-user).

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 25 Feb 2020 13:09

genome
paultheroyal I see our other local twitter idiot has calmed down somewhat

Who's that? I left Twitter a month or so ago.

:?

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 25 Feb 2020 13:19

genome
paultheroyal I see our other local twitter idiot has calmed down somewhat and alluded to it in a recent tweet. Will see how long that will last.

Who's that? I left Twitter a month or so ago and don't follow the hashtag anymore (only occasionally browsing as a non-user).

LordCKS or whatever his name is.

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 25 Feb 2020 14:28

Old Man Andrews
10539.4 Miles Away
paultheroyal
Must be more to it than this.

#bekind relevant here?

I absolutely promise you Paul, there's no way that what I had previously posted to Dellor could even be remotely associated with bullying. I have a couple of times called for them to be more positive about the team especially when they are isolating specific players for criticism and I suggested that if he were more positive about the games then that would have a knock on effect of the ground having more people in it.

I've posted nothing personal nor trolled, I have absolutely no time for people who do that.

Dellor blocks people who disagree with him, can't handle any sort of criticsm.

Yet is only too happy to dish it out in spades himself - although usually whilst hiding behind his mate/minder Ady!

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 25 Feb 2020 17:36

The ground would have more in it if the players didn't stink up the joint for the last five years.

Nothing to do with Tim.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 25 Feb 2020 23:13

sandman The ground would have more in it if the players didn't stink up the joint for the last five years.

Nothing to do with Tim.

Exactly. The football served up has been fcuking terrible.

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 22 Mar 2021 09:39

bobby1413
TiagoIlori How havent LordCKS and gutbuck not been mentioned?!

Fark yea that is a top top shout.

LordCKS's tweets are vitriolic, seem quite agreesive as he seems to shove his opinion down your throat. In a way he's similar to NathSTPaul in that respect.

Some of the stuff at the weekend was just unbelievable. Hatred he has for the team and certain individuals is unbelievable and starting to turn on the manager.

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 22 Mar 2021 10:04

paultheroyal
bobby1413
TiagoIlori How havent LordCKS and gutbuck not been mentioned?!

Fark yea that is a top top shout.

LordCKS's tweets are vitriolic, seem quite agreesive as he seems to shove his opinion down your throat. In a way he's similar to NathSTPaul in that respect.

Some of the stuff at the weekend was just unbelievable. Hatred he has for the team and certain individuals is unbelievable and starting to turn on the manager.

Yep, really odd character.

709 posts