Re: Derby is Pants Day 2

by oldebiscuit » 06 Feb 2018 21:46

RoyalTJ oxf*rd dis not getting nayked in an stadium ffs wat a stupid proposel

It’s double d with another alter ego.

Jackson Corner
Hob Nob Regular

by Jackson Corner » 07 Feb 2018 01:14

Is the clop of last pants day anywhere? I remember Kieth Scott coming over and picking up a pair. It also featured on They think it's all over.

Jackson Corner
Hob Nob Regular

by Jackson Corner » 07 Feb 2018 01:15

Is the clip of last pants day anywhere? I remember Kieth Scott coming over and picking up a pair. It also featured on They think it's all over.

Tilehurstsouthbank
Hob Nob Regular

by Tilehurstsouthbank » 07 Feb 2018 09:57

RoyalTJ oxf*rd dis not getting nayked in an stadium ffs wat a stupid proposel

Come again :?:

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 07 Feb 2018 10:01

Reading4eva Get your Y fronts and swing them about. Let's get Stam out before it's too late

I can't wait to see what you do when we get 3 points from the Riverside on Saturday.

Scutterbucketz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Scutterbucketz » 07 Feb 2018 10:19

The Reverend https://twitter.com/craigbeazley85

#afcb

Reading4eva my arse! Even chasing retweets so that Callum Wilson will give him a signed shirt. It doesn’t seem to be working very well. How many requotes do I have to get so Reading4eva fukks off 4eva? Shall we say 2?

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 07 Feb 2018 10:23

Scutterbucketz

#afcb

Reading4eva my arse! Even chasing retweets so that Callum Wilson will give him a signed shirt. It doesn’t seem to be working very well. How many requotes do I have to get so Reading4eva fukks off 4eva? Shall we say 2?

What a complete wa*ker.

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 07 Feb 2018 10:29

Scutterbucketz

#afcb

The bloke's always been a prick, bournemouthg8 is just one more bit of evidence. Although at least if he's trying to bum Callum Wilson it'll keep Michelle ryan and that one from Atomic Kitten safe

Scutterbucketz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Scutterbucketz » 07 Feb 2018 10:40

Silver Fox
Scutterbucketz

#afcb

The bloke's always been a prick, bournemouthg8 is just one more bit of evidence. Although at least if he's trying to bum Callum Wilson it'll keep Michelle ryan and that one from Atomic Kitten safe

In fairness to him, he is quite the motivational speaker.

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 07 Feb 2018 13:29

His comment today.

I don’t pay any notice to the fans.
Even last season they were being negative.
If they want to be negative towards me that’s fine I can take that but they need to support the players.

Have to agree with some of that, slating the players is not the way to go is it?

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 07 Feb 2018 13:34

windermereROYAL His comment today.

If they want to be negative towards me that’s fine I can take that but they need to support the players.

Have to agree with some of that, slating the players is not the way to go is it?

I agree with being negative towards him 100%. Lets take our frustrations fully out on him, he can take it.
Last edited by Old Man Andrews on 07 Feb 2018 13:48, edited 1 time in total.

Forbury Lion
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Forbury Lion » 07 Feb 2018 13:41

Reading4eva Get your Y fronts and swing them about. Let's get Stam out before it's too late

We collectively can't even bring ourselves to chant "sacked in the morning" or knock up a "Stam out banner" so I can't see this getting momentum.
The original PANTS day was perhaps more about the players, this time round it's mostly the manager/his tactics.

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 07 Feb 2018 14:17

Old Man Andrews

I agree with being negative towards him 100%. Lets take our frustrations fully out on him, he can take it.

Have you ever thought that he might be trying to deflect the attention away from the players and onto him?

Mourinho does it all the time

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 07 Feb 2018 14:20

John Smith
Old Man Andrews

Have you ever thought that he might be trying to deflect the attention away from the players and onto him?

Mourinho does it all the time

Yep which is why I agree with being negative towards him. I don't think it helps to get on players backs in the situation we are in.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 07 Feb 2018 17:30

Scutterbucketz
Silver Fox
Scutterbucketz

In fairness to him, he is quite the motivational speaker.

Hmmm. Bournemouth?

KC Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by KC Royal » 07 Feb 2018 19:04

Jackson Corner Is the clip of last pants day anywhere? I remember Kieth Scott coming over and picking up a pair. It also featured on They think it's all over.

Yea, was going to mention that. ISTR that someone who worked on the show was a Reading fan and was also a nobber, with Mad Dog in his username? Does he still post on here?