Rinhomota

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

Re: Rinhomota

by RoyalBlue » 28 Feb 2019 13:57

Snowflake Royal You guys might prefer to watch journeymen failures lose regularly at championship level. Id prefer to watch Reading products win more often at a lower level.

I'd prefer to watch the blend of experience and youth that Gomes is putting together play his exciting style of skilful football and have us competing at the top end of The Championship table next season.

What's more, those who think that academy products will be able to play their way out of League 1 will probably be in for a rude awakening.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 28 Feb 2019 14:02

RoyalBlue
Snowflake Royal You guys might prefer to watch journeymen failures lose regularly at championship level. Id prefer to watch Reading products win more often at a lower level.

I'd prefer to watch the blend of experience and youth that Gomes is putting together play his exciting style of skilful football and have us competing at the top end of The Championship table next season.

What's more, those who think that academy products will be able to play their way out of League 1 will probably be in for a rude awakening.

Well Id like to see Gomes win the Champions League with us but I also try to live in the real world a bit too.

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 28 Feb 2019 19:20

RoyalBlue

Exciting :lol: Yeah, our 8 goals in 12 games since he's arrived is pulse racing at times

And you've completely contradicted yourself, in one sentence you're saying we're going to be competing in the Championship next season, and in the next you're saying our young players probably won't cut it in league one

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 28 Feb 2019 20:20

URZZZZ
RoyalBlue

Exciting :lol: Yeah, our 8 goals in 12 games since he's arrived is pulse racing at times

And you've completely contradicted yourself, in one sentence you're saying we're going to be competing in the Championship next season, and in the next you're saying our young players probably won't cut it in league one

Well I’m just disagreeing with Ian. What point was he making?

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 28 Feb 2019 22:28

So far his football is about as exciting as reading a RoyalBlue post.

Tails
Hob Nob Regular

by Tails » 01 Mar 2019 02:41

Snowflake Royal
RoyalBlue

Well Id like to see Gomes win the Champions League with us but I also try to live in the real world a bit too.

No, no one has said they would like to watch journeymen fail in the championship. At times you are one of the most obnoxious posters on this forum.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 01 Mar 2019 07:29

We all prefer different things it seems.

The Enfield Royal71
Hob Nob Regular

by The Enfield Royal71 » 01 Mar 2019 09:33

I agree with Ian, despite him being obnoxious.

I would much prefer watching us in League 1 with a youthful, new squad then watch this shite we are producing now.

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 01 Mar 2019 09:41

Snowflake Royal We all prefer different things it seems.

Different drinks for different...needs

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 01 Mar 2019 09:58

sandman So far his football is about as exciting as reading a RoyalBlue post.

I'm finding I don't fall asleep as often as I did under Stamball so I'm taking that as an improvement - of sorts.

Singing Defective

by Singing Defective » 01 Mar 2019 16:47

Sutekh
sandman So far his football is about as exciting as reading a RoyalBlue post.

I'm finding I don't fall asleep as often as I did under Stamball so I'm taking that as an improvement - of sorts.

It’s just that mostly the excitement comes from whether “they” equalise in the 85th or beat us in the 92nd.

Dave_Kitson

by Dave_Kitson » 01 Mar 2019 23:32

Tails
Snowflake Royal
RoyalBlue

No, no one has said they would like to watch journeymen fail in the championship. At times you are one of the most obnoxious posters on this forum.

It's hugely arrogant to suggest we could simply play our way out of a league. It's time to back the boys and make some (modest but not overwhelmingly conceited) noise. It's the 'Reading way'!

URRRZZZZ

Lower West
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Lower West » 01 Mar 2019 23:47

RoyalBlue I'd prefer to watch the blend of experience and youth that Gomes is putting together play his exciting style of skilful football and have us competing at the top end of The Championship table next season.

Gomes hasn't signed anyone yet. Club have been offloading players...........

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 04 Mar 2019 00:14

Tails
Snowflake Royal
RoyalBlue

Yes he is.