Hull H W
Bolton A L
Brentford A L
Birmingham H D
PNE A L
Swansea h W
Sheffield U A L
Leeds H. L Total 30 points.
Last edited by windermereROYAL on 24 Feb 2019 23:06, edited 2 times in total.

Pandoras Box

Re: Remaining faxtures for all our rivals.

by Pandoras Box » 24 Feb 2019 09:59

To be honest with that run in, there’s a possibility of Bolton catching us too.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 24 Feb 2019 10:02

A part of me would love to see Parky keep Bolton up against all the odds again, especially given how he was completely dismissed as a manager we should consider by some of our fans.

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 24 Feb 2019 10:05

Pandoras Box To be honest with that run in, there’s a possibility of Bolton catching us too.

Guess who they played on the last day of last season to secure their survival?

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 24 Feb 2019 10:26

windermereROYAL
Pandoras Box To be honest with that run in, there’s a possibility of Bolton catching us too.

Guess who they played on the last day of last season to secure their survival?

At least they’re away this time

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 24 Feb 2019 11:50

Wigan have some pretty awful fixtures coming up. that could make our game against them massive. I would bet them getting dragged into the mire with us.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 24 Feb 2019 13:34

I wouldnt get your hopes up when it comes to important relegation matches for Reading against Wigan.

Royal_jimmy
Hob Nob Regular

by Royal_jimmy » 24 Feb 2019 14:01

I think Wigan will manage more than 1 win from that lot

Mid Sussex Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Mid Sussex Royal » 24 Feb 2019 15:58

Some of the end games against the top sides are hard to call, for example playing West Brom and Boro right at the end of the season may be a good thing as they could be cemented in a play off place and will field below strength sides.

Mid Sussex Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Mid Sussex Royal » 24 Feb 2019 16:13

Snowflake Royal A part of me would love to see Parky keep Bolton up against all the odds again, especially given how he was completely dismissed as a manager we should consider by some of our fans.

So in that case then you'd rather Bolton stayed up than Reading as there's practically zero chance of both staying up.

Denver Royal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Denver Royal » 24 Feb 2019 16:24

Mid Sussex Royal
Snowflake Royal A part of me would love to see Parky keep Bolton up against all the odds again, especially given how he was completely dismissed as a manager we should consider by some of our fans.

So in that case then you'd rather Bolton stayed up than Reading as there's practically zero chance of both staying up.

Mid Sussex, yep, it's more important to prove others wrong on an internet message board, than it is us going down.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 24 Feb 2019 16:41

:lol:

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 24 Feb 2019 21:43

VaLOLid

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 25 Feb 2019 07:51

Denver Royal
Mid Sussex Royal

Mid Sussex, yep, it's more important to prove others wrong on an internet message board, than it is us going down.

Yes, I thought youd probably leap on that like the total clown you are.

The reason its only part of me and not all, is because it would mean us going down in their place you cretin.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

Re: Remaining fixtures for all our rivals.

by Hound » 25 Feb 2019 09:26

OUr fixtures look far from easy. I remembered it being a lot easier than it is - we seem to be playing all the form teams - Preston, Bristol, Brentford, plus Norwich away, West Brom at home (who have a great away record), Boro away.

I think we need to get a 6 point gap in our next 4 games tbh. Ipswich, Wigan, Leeds and Stoke are about as easy as it gets from here

Vision
Hob Nob Addict

by Vision » 25 Feb 2019 10:46

Hound OUr fixtures look far from easy. I remembered it being a lot easier than it is - we seem to be playing all the form teams - Preston, Bristol, Brentford, plus Norwich away, West Brom at home (who have a great away record), Boro away.

I think we need to get a 6 point gap in our next 4 games tbh. Ipswich, Wigan, Leeds and Stoke are about as easy as it gets from here

I always feel that looking at league tables or even "form guides" to work out how difficult a run-in is a bit of a crap shoot from about April. Pressure does strange things to teams and teams that are high in the table suddenly taste the premier League money mountain and fold. Weird results happen all the time, its about how your team handles it's own situation rather than anything else.

Which is why my fear for us isn't based on ability, coaching , tactics or even desire but more the ingrained mental frailty that surfaces time and time again and has done for many seasons now.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 25 Feb 2019 12:52

Vision
Hound OUr fixtures look far from easy. I remembered it being a lot easier than it is - we seem to be playing all the form teams - Preston, Bristol, Brentford, plus Norwich away, West Brom at home (who have a great away record), Boro away.

I always feel that looking at league tables or even "form guides" to work out how difficult a run-in is a bit of a crap shoot from about April. Pressure does strange things to teams and teams that are high in the table suddenly taste the premier League money mountain and fold. Weird results happen all the time, its about how your team handles it's own situation rather than anything else.

Which is why my fear for us isn't based on ability, coaching , tactics or even desire but more the ingrained mental frailty that surfaces time and time again and has done for many seasons now.

Absolutely. One thing this team doesn't have is mental strength and leadership.

Rea Ding

by Rea Ding » 25 Feb 2019 13:09

I dismissed Bolton after their home loss to WBA. I havn't really been concerned with them, I am still confident they will go down but if they start to put a little run together us and Rotherham might be in for a nervy few weeks ahead. They have a run of about 4 very winnable games...

Mid Sussex Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Mid Sussex Royal » 25 Feb 2019 13:25

Rea Ding I dismissed Bolton after their home loss to WBA. I havn't really been concerned with them, I am still confident they will go down but if they start to put a little run together us and Rotherham might be in for a nervy few weeks ahead. They have a run of about 4 very winnable games...

No worries - they've only won twice since the first couple of weeks of the season, can't see them escaping.

Mid Sussex Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Mid Sussex Royal » 25 Feb 2019 13:25

Snowflake Royal
Denver Royal
Mid Sussex Royal So in that case then you'd rather Bolton stayed up than Reading as there's practically zero chance of both staying up.

Yes, I thought youd probably leap on that like the total clown you are.

The reason its only part of me and not all, is because it would mean us going down in their place you cretin.

You're like my ex wife - always have to have the last word