Pre season tour

603 posts
Ranty McRantface

Re: Pre season tour

by Ranty McRantface » 29 Jul 2019 16:43

One of the other things I forgot to mention post match is how much better we look going forward. Both the 1st and 2nd half teams looked like they had goals in them. Even with very average to below par performances from Meite and Barrow we still looked a threat. We especially looked a threat from set pieces. Loader certainly looked more comfortable challenging for the ball in the air at set pieces.

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 29 Jul 2019 18:00

Ranty McRantface One of the other things I forgot to mention post match is how much better we look going forward. Both the 1st and 2nd half teams looked like they had goals in them. Even with very average to below par performances from Meite and Barrow we still looked a threat. We especially looked a threat from set pieces. Loader certainly looked more comfortable challenging for the ball in the air at set pieces.

Agreed, ball was getting forward, with the right pass, a lot quicker.

Singing Defective

by Singing Defective » 29 Jul 2019 18:34

paultheroyal
Ranty McRantface One of the other things I forgot to mention post match is how much better we look going forward. Both the 1st and 2nd half teams looked like they had goals in them. Even with very average to below par performances from Meite and Barrow we still looked a threat. We especially looked a threat from set pieces. Loader certainly looked more comfortable challenging for the ball in the air at set pieces.

Agreed, ball was getting forward, with the right pass, a lot quicker.

Although CFC’s defence were perhaps trying to look too cool for school against lowly us. Luiz’s shirt pull was just so lazy, I’m amazed he didn’t have a fag at some point.

603 posts