Gomes sacked?

8 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
JamieY26

Gomes sacked?

by JamieY26 » 08 Oct 2019 18:24

Get reading are reporting that Jose has been sacked. Anyone got any more info?

Royalwaster
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Gomes sacked?

by Royalwaster » 08 Oct 2019 18:27

Seriously - how come there is no other thread discussing this. Shambles. Think Hob Nob Anyone should get sacked.

krapmle

by krapmle » 08 Oct 2019 18:28

12 Royals called up for international duty and yet in the bottom 3 of the championship.
Its a tough business but if correct I support the decision

Bigtimmeh

by Bigtimmeh » 09 Oct 2019 12:39

Royalwaster Seriously - how come there is no other thread discussing this. Shambles. Think Hob Nob Anyone should get sacked.

I mean, you don't actually expect people to click on the titles and read stuff do you? People stay so on topic on this forum I think we need a new thread :|

Forbury Lion
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Forbury Lion » 09 Oct 2019 13:37

Tuned into BBC Berks this morning and Ady WIlliams was talking to Andrew Peach and they had a bookie on the line giving odds on the next manager...... I assumed that mean't Gomes had been sacked, but turns out that wasn't the case.

When Peach asked Ady if all this speculation/social media stuff could influence the board he said no because they are smart people and will not be influenced in that way........ Which makes sense as I doubt Dai Yongge tunes into the Andrew Peach show for advice on how to run the club - he probably just tunes in for Peach Quest on Sunday & Michelle Jordan's Burghfield Common updates.

RG7Fan

by RG7Fan » 09 Oct 2019 17:11

Forbury Lion Tuned into BBC Berks this morning and Ady WIlliams was talking to Andrew Peach and they had a bookie on the line giving odds on the next manager...... I assumed that mean't Gomes had been sacked, but turns out that wasn't the case.

When Peach asked Ady if all this speculation/social media stuff could influence the board he said no because they are smart people and will not be influenced in that way........ Which makes sense as I doubt Dai Yongge tunes into the Andrew Peach show for advice on how to run the club - he probably just tunes in for Peach Quest on Sunday & Michelle Jordan's Burghfield Common updates.

Confirmed by club

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 09 Oct 2019 17:22

RG7Fan
Forbury Lion Tuned into BBC Berks this morning and Ady WIlliams was talking to Andrew Peach and they had a bookie on the line giving odds on the next manager...... I assumed that mean't Gomes had been sacked, but turns out that wasn't the case.

Confirmed by club

That Mr Dai tunes in for the Peach Quest and Burghfield updates?

Forbury Lion
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Forbury Lion » 09 Oct 2019 18:20

Sutekh
RG7Fan

Confirmed by club

That Mr Dai tunes in for the Peach Quest and Burghfield updates?
Yes, he's called in a couple of times.

8 posts   •   Page 1 of 1