Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

Re: MATCHWATCH : Millwall (h) sponsored by new manager bounce

by Ascotexgunner » 02 Nov 2019 21:46

Snowflake Royal
skipper
RG7Fan
Got nutmeg'd

I'm watching the stream from above. He did indeed, and it was a comedy of errors on our part. Seemed like everyone thought that the other would put the tackle in.

We seem to be tiring. I didn't see the first half, we were high octane?

Yeah, Blackett taken out of the game, but Baldock came across and should have won it, only to slightly overrun, then recovered and should have got there first, but instead somehow just watched the ball, meaning Morrison stuttered in coming to challenge so Wallace could burst past both and be clear through on goal. Cabral maybe could have done a bit more, but any decent player is finishing that.

All in all a shambles of a goal caused by Baldock cheaply losing the ball in the first place, then failing to win it back twice and getting in Morrison's way in the process.

We were a bit of a shambles second half... I'm not sure going 1 up front was a good idea... Pele and Meite coming on was sensible, but Baldock (goal excepted) was doing a lot of good defensive work and we just lost all threat when we went to just one up. I'd have rather seen Ejaria - who had been pretty uninvolved all game - come off.

Still, a win is a win and we did what we needed to, if only just.

Mark Bowen would agree with you. His post match interview we was a good honest assessment. He admitted he might have made a mistake with the sub's but he gave an honest opinion of why he made those decisions.
Really good inciteful interview into today's game. None of the last 3 managers have given us the kind of openness he has given so far.

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 02 Nov 2019 21:46

Snowflake Royal
skipper
RG7Fan
Got nutmeg'd

I'm watching the stream from above. He did indeed, and it was a comedy of errors on our part. Seemed like everyone thought that the other would put the tackle in.

We seem to be tiring. I didn't see the first half, we were high octane?

Yeah, Blackett taken out of the game, but Baldock came across and should have won it, only to slightly overrun, then recovered and should have got there first, but instead somehow just watched the ball, meaning Morrison stuttered in coming to challenge so Wallace could burst past both and be clear through on goal. Cabral maybe could have done a bit more, but any decent player is finishing that.

All in all a shambles of a goal caused by Baldock cheaply losing the ball in the first place, then failing to win it back twice and getting in Morrison's way in the process.

We were a bit of a shambles second half... I'm not sure going 1 up front was a good idea... Pele and Meite coming on was sensible, but Baldock (goal excepted) was doing a lot of good defensive work and we just lost all threat when we went to just one up. I'd have rather seen Ejaria - who had been pretty uninvolved all game - come off.

Still, a win is a win and we did what we needed to, if only just.

Mark Bowen would agree with you. His post match interview we was a good honest assessment. He admitted he might have made a mistake with the sub's but he gave an honest opinion of why he made those decisions.
Really good inciteful interview into today's game. None of the last 3 managers have given us the kind of openness he has given so far.

Jagermesiter1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Jagermesiter1871 » 03 Nov 2019 10:05

RG7Fan
Singing Defective
Jagermesiter1871
Any luck with any other streams? My IPTV hasn't worked for weeks now :cry:

They changed app and server. The “old” IPTV server got raided in Italy, so they jumped hosts. Not sure about today, as was at the game, but reliable most of the time.

Worked for me using Opera browser. Didn't work on Edge.

Are we talking about this specific link or IPTV in general? Does that website generally have Reading games on - if so will bookmark.