MATCHWATCH : Millwall (h) sponsored by new manager bounce

Old Man Andrews

Re: MATCHWATCH : Millwall (h) sponsored by new manager bounce

by Old Man Andrews » 31 Oct 2019 11:54

URZZZZ Original comments once again :roll:

https://millwall-forum.vitalfootball.co ... ets.39098/

Saying that Millwall fans are so thick I’m surprised they can even string those sentences together

Say that to their faces, I dare you. Let me know how it goes please.

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 31 Oct 2019 12:09

I have a bit of a soft spot for Millwall. Dunno why. I used to think they got relegated all the time but I guess that isnt true.

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 31 Oct 2019 14:00

Old Man Andrews

Saying that Millwall fans are so thick I’m surprised they can even string those sentences together

I'm not going on Saturday but I'll be at the Den in January so I'll let you know how it goes

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 31 Oct 2019 14:02

Hound This comment in a forum called 'North Stand Banter'

It really is a boring place and a soulless stadium. It's the most middle class Waitrose club in the entire country and I hope we beat them 4-0 and smash the place up on our way out. 2,300 Millwall will liven it up a bit for a few hours.

fcuk me

Prob right about the Waitrose bit though

It's just the fact that they (and others) make the same single comments every.single.time. Fast forward three months time and you'll see the exact same messages on the Millwall board. You've made your point, you don't need to repeat it twenty times

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 31 Oct 2019 14:05

URZZZZ
Old Man Andrews

I'm not going on Saturday but I'll be at the Den in January so I'll let you know how it goes

:D :D :D :D Like you go to away games let alone the Den!

URZZZZZZZZ
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Long knocks it back in.............IT'S READING WHO TAKE A MASSIVE STEP TOWARDS WEMBLEY!!

by URZZZZZZZZ » 31 Oct 2019 14:41

It really is a boring place and a soulless stadium. It's the most middle class Waitrose club in the entire country and I hope we beat them 4-0 and smash the place up on our way out. 2,300 Millwall will liven it up a bit for a few hours.

fcuk me

Being a Waitrose club >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Being an Iceland club

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 31 Oct 2019 17:34

fcuk me

Ahh, the mantra of teams with shit decaying old dumps as stadia who've looked up at us in envy for most of the last 20 years.

Don't we have one of the better away attendances at the Mad Stad in the league? Seem to recall that being the case a few years ago. If it's so shit why do people keep coming in numbers?

Also a cursory google finds an article talking about how good the Madejski is to attend for away fans. And I wasn't looking for that.

Bitter bitter bitter.

Literally seen a Millwall fan frothing at the mouth with rage trying to climb a 10 ft concrete wall to get to home fans whilst his pre-teen son stands in the background bawling his eyes out. Thick as pig shit.

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 31 Oct 2019 17:40

Old Man Andrews
URZZZZ
Old Man Andrews Say that to their faces, I dare you. Let me know how it goes please.

:D :D :D :D Like you go to away games let alone the Den!

I'll have you know actually I've been to more away games than home games this season. Got to about 16 out of 23 away grounds at the moment in the Championship. Much prefer away games to home games

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 31 Oct 2019 17:54

For such an "insignificant, nothing club" we really do seem to wind up all these clubs a lot.

Perhaps it's us who should be singing about no one liking us.

Singing Defective

by Singing Defective » 31 Oct 2019 18:38

NewCorkSeth I have a bit of a soft spot for Millwall. Dunno why. I used to think they got relegated all the time but I guess that isnt true.

They were something 1988/1989. Great team.
But..People who failed entry into the Hammers Firm as fans. Utter skinhead racist scum.

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 31 Oct 2019 21:12

Singing Defective
NewCorkSeth I have a bit of a soft spot for Millwall. Dunno why. I used to think they got relegated all the time but I guess that isnt true.

They were something 1988/1989. Great team.
But..People who failed entry into the Hammers Firm as fans. Utter skinhead racist scum.

Before my time I'm afraid. I lived in Bromley for a while and met quite a few Millwall fans. All were decent chaps. Surprised by how many fans there were considering the alternative clubs nearby.

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 31 Oct 2019 22:58

sandman For such an "insignificant, nothing club" we really do seem to wind up all these clubs a lot.

Yep, the amount of people that comment on us being irrelevant, you'd think they're actually obsessed with us...

Most of it is down to jealousy to be fair. Whilst teams like Millwall and Ipswich and Forest just rot in the championship (well not anymore in Ipswich's case), "little old Reading" seemed to have flirted with promotion for numerous seasons

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 01 Nov 2019 12:35

URZZZZ
sandman For such an "insignificant, nothing club" we really do seem to wind up all these clubs a lot.

Yep, the amount of people that comment on us being irrelevant, you'd think they're actually obsessed with us...

Most of it is down to jealousy to be fair. Whilst teams like Millwall and Ipswich and Forest just rot in the championship (well not anymore in Ipswich's case), "little old Reading" seemed to have flirted with promotion for numerous seasons

Tbf Millwall and Forest have / are flirting with promotion as or more recently than us. But bar the awful last few years... fosho

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 01 Nov 2019 16:50

Snowflake Royal
URZZZZ

Tbf Millwall and Forest have / are flirting with promotion as or more recently than us. But bar the awful last few years... fosho

Are you sure? Since the 2011/12 season, Forest have finished 19th, 8th, 11th, 14th, 16th, 21st, 17th and 9th

Slightly better than us mind in recent seasons, but I wouldn't say flirting with promotion

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 01 Nov 2019 17:11

Millwall are a horrible club with fans to suit. Hope we stuff them.

Westwood52
Hob Nob Regular

by Westwood52 » 01 Nov 2019 22:38

A friend of mine was a Millwall fan ,who Felt that the membership scheme,cut out a whole raft of “real “supporters.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 01 Nov 2019 23:09

URZZZZ
Snowflake Royal
URZZZZ

Are you sure? Since the 2011/12 season, Forest have finished 19th, 8th, 11th, 14th, 16th, 21st, 17th and 9th

Slightly better than us mind in recent seasons, but I wouldn't say flirting with promotion

This would be the forest who are 10th currently sitting 2 points off play off spots?

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 01 Nov 2019 23:43

Snowflake Royal
URZZZZ
Snowflake Royal Tbf Millwall and Forest have / are flirting with promotion as or more recently than us. But bar the awful last few years... fosho

This would be the forest who are 10th currently sitting 2 points off play off spots?

Well yeah

But we’re not even a third of the way through yet so it means zilch. Forest have consistently finished a few places ahead of us since 2015 ish, but they haven’t even been close to promotion

And they’re known for starting seasons off well and tailing off

karbota
Hob Nob Regular

by karbota » 02 Nov 2019 08:43

I think it will be called off, raining stair rods for the past 3 hours.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 02 Nov 2019 10:09

karbota I think it will be called off, raining stair rods for the past 3 hours.

Wouldn't do that if I were you. Thinking doesn't appear to be your strong point.