MATCHWATCH : Leeds United (h) sponsored by nothing to lose

223 posts
Verloc

Re: MATCHWATCH : Leeds United (h) sponsored by nothing to lose

by Verloc » 29 Nov 2019 16:18

Hendo
From Despair To Where? I see the Leeds fans are still moaning about their allocation.

If they're that concerned about us losing revenue, maybe we should charge them the same that they charge us to sit in that shitty yellow cheese wedge.

Oh, and OMA, I hate Leeds because I used to live there.

Away fans don't sit in the cheese wedge anymore, thankfully!

They are in the right hand side of the lower tier of the stand where the TV cameras are, so that is something, I guess.

Upper tier is sold to away fans first. That holds about 1500. If they sell that a further 1100 seats are available in the lower tier.

Verloc

by Verloc » 29 Nov 2019 16:20

From Despair To Where? Fair enough. Is the top tier still closed? Ive also been in the stand behind the goal as an away fan and we shared a concourse with the home fans. Not sure how that worked.

No, although you're talking about the East Stand. Away fans are seated in the West Stand.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 18 Dec 2019 09:10

Verloc
From Despair To Where? Fair enough. Is the top tier still closed? Ive also been in the stand behind the goal as an away fan and we shared a concourse with the home fans. Not sure how that worked.

No, although you're talking about the East Stand. Away fans are seated in the West Stand.

No, I'm talking about the South Stand where we shared a concourse with home fans. I was 2 rows back, directly behind the goal in 2005 when Les Ferdinand skyed one over the bar from 2yds out, David Healy scored twice and Neil Sullivan seemed to save everything with his arse.

223 posts