MATCHWATCH : Sheffield United (h) sponsored by the magic of the cup

265 posts
leon
Hob Nob Legend

Re: MATCHWATCH : Sheffield United (h) sponsored by the magic of the cup

by leon » 04 Mar 2020 08:04

Old Man Andrews Billy Sharp owes us nothing. Everyone crying about him really needs to man up a little bit, he's a winner and he scores goals. He has a right to be arrogant.

We’re saying his comments after the game demonstrated what a classless cnut he is.

But then I wouldn’t expect you to understand that, with your support of other clubs of dubious character and your brawling at children’s football matches.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 04 Mar 2020 08:11

leon
Old Man Andrews Billy Sharp owes us nothing. Everyone crying about him really needs to man up a little bit, he's a winner and he scores goals. He has a right to be arrogant.

We’re saying his comments after the game demonstrated what a classless cnut he is.

But then I wouldn’t expect you to understand that, with your support of other clubs of dubious character and your brawling at children’s football matches.

His comments are probably accurate and he scored the winner in a big game. If that was Pucas or Meite saying that about an opposing player our fanbase would be loving it.

I didn't do any brawling which you'd have seen if you'd read what I had written properly. Try laying off the booze Leon, I know your personal life is in turmoil but booze isn't the answer.

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 04 Mar 2020 08:13

SCIAG
NewCorkSeth
Snowflake Royal Think it was part he wasn't in a great place fitness and mental wise, it was around the time he was getting abuse about his kid wasn't it? And part we were just not up to it with bugger all money thanks to Anton the shit Russian.

Didnt he have some undiagnosed illness?

Think you’re thinking of Chris Martin who has ulcerative colitis and was probably the worst of the lot.

Lol @ people thinking that suffering tragedy will magically make you a likeable person.

Still haven’t forgiven Sharp for collecting a drop ball that had been returned to our goalkeeper after we put the ball out for an injured United player. It must be three or four years ago at this point. Within his rights but utterly utterly classless.

Yep. That's who I was thinking of.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 04 Mar 2020 08:41

Sharp is clearly a bit of a knob but I've no real issue with that.

bit of a weird thing to say at the end of the game though. Looked a little like Baldock avoided shaking his hand as well
Last edited by Hound on 04 Mar 2020 08:43, edited 1 time in total.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 04 Mar 2020 08:42

Old Man Andrews
leon

His comments are probably accurate and he scored the winner in a big game. If that was Pucas or Meite saying that about an opposing player our fanbase would be loving it.

I didn't do any brawling which you'd have seen if you'd read what I had written properly. Try laying off the booze Leon, I know your personal life is in turmoil but booze isn't the answer.

I think you might be confusing me with someone else?

Maybe someone who has had to live with his parents?! Know anyone like that?

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 04 Mar 2020 08:45

leon
Old Man Andrews
leon

Ian is the only one I know.

Maybe keep the childrens football matches talk to a minimum eh? It isn't a subject you know too much about seeing as your children, by your own admission, have disappointed you on that front.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 04 Mar 2020 09:02

Old Man Andrews
leon
Old Man Andrews His comments are probably accurate and he scored the winner in a big game. If that was Pucas or Meite saying that about an opposing player our fanbase would be loving it.

Maybe keep the childrens football matches talk to a minimum eh? It isn't a subject you know too much about seeing as your children, by your own admission, have disappointed you on that front.

Err not me - but I’m glad they’re not getting exposed to managers who condone unsportsmanlike behaviour from role models and who can’t control themselves at matches - so all good there.

The team my son plays for has some professionalism about them.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 04 Mar 2020 09:05

leon
Old Man Andrews
leon

Err not me - but I’m glad they’re not getting exposed to managers who condone unsportsmanlike behaviour from role models and who can’t control themselves at matches - so all good there.

With a drunk like you as a role model I am not sure you should be going down this road.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 04 Mar 2020 09:14

Old Man Andrews
leon
Old Man Andrews Ian is the only one I know.

With a drunk like you as a role model I am not sure you should be going down this road.

Be careful OMA you’re clearly upset and behaving in an irrational way, making rather outlandish statements.

You’ve already left this site once due to the stress of interacting with people.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 04 Mar 2020 09:17

leon
Old Man Andrews
leon

Be careful OMA you’re clearly upset and behaving in an irrational way, making rather outlandish statements.

You’ve already left this site once due to the stress of interacting with people.

Its not irrational, more factual. You lash out when you are going through personal strife which is why I am letting you off easy. Keep your chin up, I know it is a hard time for you.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 04 Mar 2020 09:18

Old Man Andrews
leon
Old Man Andrews Ian is the only one I know.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 04 Mar 2020 09:28

Old Man Andrews
leon
Old Man Andrews With a drunk like you as a role model I am not sure you should be going down this road.

Its not irrational, more factual. You lash out when you are going through personal strife which is why I am letting you off easy. Keep your chin up, I know it is a hard time for you.

What are you fcuking talking about? My life’s fcuking great.

Anyone would think that I’m split up from the mother of my kids , who I have partial access to, living with my parents with a string of failed relationships behind me?!!!

Sound familiar OMA?

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 04 Mar 2020 09:29

Anyway, Sharp is still a massive cnut.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 04 Mar 2020 09:30

leon
Old Man Andrews
leon

Anyone would think that I’m split up from the mother of my kids , who I have partial access to, living with my parents with a string of failed relationships behind me?!!!

Sound familiar OMA?

Nope, doesn't at all actually. Try getting your information from a more reliable source in future, you drunk. What a role model you are, a man who goes onto a football forum each day to take out his anger on others because his home life is so unfulfilled. At least you aren't taking it out on your kids though eh? They have been through enough.

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 04 Mar 2020 09:37

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 04 Mar 2020 10:00

Old Man Andrews
leon
Old Man Andrews Its not irrational, more factual. You lash out when you are going through personal strife which is why I am letting you off easy. Keep your chin up, I know it is a hard time for you.

Sound familiar OMA?

Nope, doesn't at all actually. Try getting your information from a more reliable source in future, you drunk. What a role model you are, a man who goes onto a football forum each day to take out his anger on others because his home life is so unfulfilled. At least you aren't taking it out on your kids though eh? They have been through enough.

:lol:

Just yesterday you were were saying that my owning a large house in Richmond was impressive.

But then you say a lot of things on AE - you probably just don’t remember them what with you going to the pub every day after work.

I do though.

See you over there in a minute.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 04 Mar 2020 10:02

leon
Old Man Andrews
leon

Sound familiar OMA?

Just yesterday you were were saying that my owning a large house in Richmond was impressive.

But then you say a lot of things on AE - you probably just don’t remember them what with you going to the pub every day after work.

I do though.

Please do "see me". I'll smell the alcohol and shame from miles away, I'll get an early warning.

You'll end up like your dad, Leon. You never wanted to become him.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 04 Mar 2020 10:04

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 04 Mar 2020 10:06

Old Man Andrews
leon
Old Man Andrews Nope, doesn't at all actually. Try getting your information from a more reliable source in future, you drunk. What a role model you are, a man who goes onto a football forum each day to take out his anger on others because his home life is so unfulfilled. At least you aren't taking it out on your kids though eh? They have been through enough.

I do though.

Please do "see me". I'll smell the alcohol and shame from miles away, I'll get an early warning.

You’re lucky - you get to see your Dad every day at breakfast.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 04 Mar 2020 10:07

leon
Old Man Andrews
leon

I do though.

You’re lucky - you get to see your Dad every day at breakfast.

I love the complete wrong implication. I don't see him hardly ever actually although it is nice to have the option to........

Anyway Leon as much fun as it has been to break you I am a nice person and you've been through enough. The people here don't need this on the teamboard as it is for football chat only.

Keep your chins up buddy.

265 posts