MATCHWATCH : Sheffield United (h) sponsored by the magic of the cup

265 posts
Zip
Hob Nob Legend

Re: MATCHWATCH : Sheffield United (h) sponsored by the magic of the cup

by Zip » 04 Mar 2020 19:58

Tails I can imagine the confusion when they take posts from here for their ‘Opposition Fans’ thread...

:lol:

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 04 Mar 2020 21:52

Firstly apologies to Leon, I went overboard in what started as a debate about Billy Sharp of all people. I have a tremendous amount of respect for Leon and enjoy his content very much. We both said things in the wrong thread to say it in. I was having a very bad morning.

Sorry to everyone else for having to view it. I love a heated debate about football more than most but that went too far and won't happen again on the football board.

Sorry all.

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 05 Mar 2020 09:34

Singing Defective
2 world wars, 1 world cup
NewCorkSeth So that Billy Sharp is quite the prick eh?

Can we please stop discussing Reading FC or Sheffield Utd on this thread. Thank you.

I think it’s a great misdirection: Rival team fans come on here, expecting to glean insights on how Reading FC play, who our inform players are, you know, like other supporters’ forums. Instead they get some R D Laingesque insights into the human psyche. I assume they back away, delete browsing history, and wash their hands for the specified twenty seconds. With bleach. And they never dare to come back.

Ha

SCIAG
Hob Nob Addict

by SCIAG » 06 Mar 2020 22:32

leon
Just yesterday you were were saying that my owning a large house in Richmond was impressive.

That is impressive, if you value material things and financial security. Nice work.

Personally I prioritise higher, spiritual pleasures with intangible value, like lottery tickets and sleeping under the stars. I have no use for your large house in Richmond and your loving family.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 06 Mar 2020 22:52

SCIAG
leon
Just yesterday you were were saying that my owning a large house in Richmond was impressive.

That is impressive, if you value material things and financial security. Nice work.

Personally I prioritise higher, spiritual pleasures with intangible value, like lottery tickets and sleeping under the stars. I have no use for your large house in Richmond and your loving family.

You’re the littlest hobo and icmfp

265 posts