skipperFox Talbot Inspired by the mention of those nodding helicopters - see moronic fan thread - here's a couple to get going with.
FIVE BEST MOMENTS
1, The nodding helicopters and the one hell of a noise they made
2. June Whitfield's rendition of 'Terry and June' from the centre circle v Stoke 2000
3. Kingsley getting booked by Mike Dean (or is that football?)
FIVE WORST MOMENTS
1. Lady Sasima and her song v Leeds 2018 (?)
2. Minute's silence for death of King of Thailand
3. (In retrospect) Stuart Hall doing the Madstad opening ceremony
STRICTLY NO RUGBY
Didn't Chili Peppers perform here? Sure that was awesome.
f*ck me it's Tom from myspace!
What have you been up to, champ?