ifollow

251 posts
paddy20
Hob Nob Regular

ifollow

by paddy20 » 13 Jun 2020 12:47

Hi All

anyone having problems signing in? Firstly it says I have entered the wrong password which I know is correct and I know I have the right email address. Secondly if i ask to change password nothing happens!

I have tried to re-register but it says my email is already being used. Any advice would be welcome

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

Re: ifollow

by Hound » 13 Jun 2020 13:25

Yeah also had this problem and it’s annoying

Was using safari so I tried in Chrome, and this time it logged in successfully and seemed to work ok

So may well just be a browser issue, but a bit rubbish considering I’m sure a very large percentage of people use safari

paddy20
Hob Nob Regular

by paddy20 » 13 Jun 2020 14:38

Hound Yeah also had this problem and it’s annoying

Was using safari so I tried in Chrome, and this time it logged in successfully and seemed to work ok

So may well just be a browser issue, but a bit rubbish considering I’m sure a very large percentage of people use safari

Thanks Hound will try another browser

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 13 Jun 2020 14:39

Yes I had problems from a tablet and phone but from a PC everything worked OK so presume there is a problem with ifollow being able to support some browsers eg. Safari on mobile kit.

paddy20
Hob Nob Regular

by paddy20 » 13 Jun 2020 14:42

Sutekh

Yes I had problems from a tablet and phone but from a PC everything worked OK so presume there is a problem with ifollow being able to support some browsers eg. Safari on mobile kit.

Tried google chrome and still didn't work Any ideas on who to contact?

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 13 Jun 2020 14:43

paddy20
Sutekh

Hmm, have you tried going to chrome and clicking the forgotten password link - then paste in the link from the email?

That’s how i got it to work

paddy20
Hob Nob Regular

by paddy20 » 13 Jun 2020 14:57

Hound
paddy20
Sutekh

Hmm, have you tried going to chrome and clicking the forgotten password link - then paste in the link from the email?

That’s how i got it to work

No. Will try now. I used Safari again and this time it said it would send link but nothing has arrived in my inbox or junk.

The Royal Forester
Hob Nob Regular

by The Royal Forester » 13 Jun 2020 14:59

paddy20
Sutekh

If you go to the Official RFC website, click on the "envelope" in the bottom right hand corner, it displays an email form headed Ifollow support,

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 13 Jun 2020 15:33

It's fecking shite. You put in the right email and password details and it just blanks everything without signing you in.

Managed to get it to work on FireFox but not Chrome.
Tried turning off the adblocker to see if that helped, no.

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

by Nameless » 14 Jun 2020 08:37

It does tell you that to use I follow on a phone or tablet you need to download the app.
If I try and access it via a browser on my iPad it doesn’t work, if I use the app it is fine.

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 14 Jun 2020 08:52

For help try ifollow@efl.com, worked for my mate.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 14 Jun 2020 11:11

In my case I was using a desktop. Clearing cache also didn't help.

paddy20
Hob Nob Regular

by paddy20 » 14 Jun 2020 13:20

The Royal Forester
paddy20
Sutekh

If you go to the Official RFC website, click on the "envelope" in the bottom right hand corner, it displays an email form headed Ifollow support,

Thanks. Have now sent message

paddy20
Hob Nob Regular

by paddy20 » 14 Jun 2020 13:20

windermereROYAL For help try ifollow@efl.com, worked for my mate.

Thanks

paddy20
Hob Nob Regular

by paddy20 » 15 Jun 2020 09:16

Pleased to say I have now managed to log in. For any others having a problem I logged in with a temporary password provided by ifollow using Chrome. You then click on your name (top right) to get 'my account' and edit the first set of details where you can change your password. The ifollow instructions were a bit vague but use the above and hopefully you should be ok.

paddy20
Hob Nob Regular

by paddy20 » 15 Jun 2020 09:16

Thanks for link Widermere

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 15 Jun 2020 16:24

Can you use a casting app to get in on the big screen or is it restricted like Sky?

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 15 Jun 2020 16:44

can you view your ifollow account on multiple devices?

Trying to work out whether I need to register my kids with ifollow as well (they have season tickets)

The Royal Forester
Hob Nob Regular

by The Royal Forester » 15 Jun 2020 17:12

Hound can you view your ifollow account on multiple devices?

Trying to work out whether I need to register my kids with ifollow as well (they have season tickets)

It is only allowed on one device, in "normal" times, so you will have to register separately if the rules are the still the same. Unless, of course you can all watch one screen.

UpThePrem

by UpThePrem » 15 Jun 2020 19:48

paddy20 Pleased to say I have now managed to log in. For any others having a problem I logged in with a temporary password provided by ifollow using Chrome. You then click on your name (top right) to get 'my account' and edit the first set of details where you can change your password. The ifollow instructions were a bit vague but use the above and hopefully you should be ok.

How long did it take for you to get a reply from iFollow? I've got the same problem. Messaged them last night and no reply today.

251 posts