ifollow

251 posts
tmesis
Hob Nob Regular

Re: ifollow

by tmesis » 03 Sep 2020 17:35

Zip Nope. Will await to hear what the club have to say about ST renewals. Not interested in watching on iFollow. Just isn’t the same.

Yeah. It was fine when it was free, but I found I just had it open in a window and did other stuff. I certainly didn't watch it avidly.

Not really caring about the end of the season didn't help, but I'm not hugely enthused about this new one.

Armadillo Roadkill

by Armadillo Roadkill » 03 Sep 2020 17:39

I'm really torn. It's a lot of money to sit and watch a match on the computer. But I have enough residual loyalty and enthusiasm that I'm sure, come the few hours before kick off, I'll be making excuses about not being able to join the family, forking out a tenner and settling down to shout at no one in particular about that never being off side, there's no one on the back post, Oxford typical, and so on all afternoon.

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

by Nameless » 03 Sep 2020 17:44

Not interested in paying to watch a game on TV. There’s Quins v Bath at 2 on channel 5 so will watch that.

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 03 Sep 2020 17:57

Zip Nope. Will await to hear what the club have to say about ST renewals. Not interested in watching on iFollow. Just isn’t the same.

Same.

Royalwaster
Hob Nob Regular

by Royalwaster » 03 Sep 2020 18:02

Armadillo Roadkill I'm really torn. It's a lot of money to sit and watch a match on the computer. But I have enough residual loyalty and enthusiasm that I'm sure, come the few hours before kick off, I'll be making excuses about not being able to join the family, forking out a tenner and settling down to shout at no one in particular about that never being off side, there's no one on the back post, Oxford typical, and so on all afternoon.

If you have a decent / new TV you can cast it to your TV ... I did that last year and it worked pretty well.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 03 Sep 2020 18:20

I'll probably pay to watch the first few games so I can get a good idea of just how big a shambles we are.

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 03 Sep 2020 18:39

$178 for the whole season were you to be watching from the US!

Dick Habbin's hairdo
Hob Nob Regular

by Dick Habbin's hairdo » 03 Sep 2020 18:54

My iFollow 'season ticket' renewed on 1st September for GBP 140 squid.

As I'm usually located overseas, it has represented decent value with live streaming of all (most) matches that are not selected for TV (and which I have then been able to watch on BeIn - or BeOutQ :D )

As I have been in the UK because of the Coronas since March, the question is: will I be able to watch the live streams while I am here for the next month or so (hopefully) without having to pay a tenner or whatever it is extra for the privilege?

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 03 Sep 2020 18:55

Dick Habbin's hairdo My iFollow 'season ticket' renewed on 1st September for GBP 140 squid.

As I'm usually located overseas, it has represented decent value with live streaming of all (most) matches that are not selected for TV (and which I have then been able to watch on BeIn - or BeOutQ :D )

As I have been in the UK because of the Coronas since March, the question is: will I be able to watch the live streams while I am here for the next month or so (hopefully) without having to pay a tenner or whatever it is extra for the privilege?

I believe you should be as I think the agreement is to allow streaming in the UK until grounds can be more than 50% full, which I don’t think will happen in the next 4 weeks.

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 03 Sep 2020 19:51

Dick Habbin's hairdo My iFollow 'season ticket' renewed on 1st September for GBP 140 squid.

Not sure where you are based but I've always been able to use it in the UK when back there.

Fox Talbot
Hob Nob Regular

by Fox Talbot » 07 Sep 2020 09:25

What's the deal for Saturday game at Derby?

Tenner on i-Follow I presume?

Remember last time we played Derby away on the first day. They'd just been relegated from Prem , we'd been promoted from L1. Ravanelli destroyed us - 0-3. We finished above them!

251 posts