131 posts
Old Man Andrews

Re: BFI Follow Huddersfield

by Old Man Andrews » 10 Jul 2020 15:15

sandman
Old Man Andrews
Simmops
Maybe it is. Ask him for yourself.

I used to be his best friend until he changed a few months ago. No idea what got into him tbh.

It's the fact you're a gigantic bellend. HTH.

Looks like our boys are going to fi--i- ight.

Not at all, he literally would run away like the bitch he is. I have no interest in discussing him or talking to him but every thread he has to mention me, he's seriously ill.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 10 Jul 2020 15:18

Old Man Andrews
sandman
Old Man Andrews It's the fact you're a gigantic bellend. HTH.

Not at all, he literally would run away like the bitch he is. I have no interest in discussing him or talking to him but every thread he has to mention me, he's seriously ill.

Oh you love him really you little scamp.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 10 Jul 2020 15:19

sandman
Old Man Andrews
sandman

No I'm in love with you x

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 10 Jul 2020 15:48

Snowflake Royal
NewCorkSeth
Simmops
Oma

Oh. Kinda hoped it was me.

Nah, you've got me, so chin up. :wink:

Oh you flirt :wink:

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 10 Jul 2020 15:48

Old Man Andrews
sandman
Old Man Andrews Not at all, he literally would run away like the bitch he is. I have no interest in discussing him or talking to him but every thread he has to mention me, he's seriously ill.

No I'm in love with you x

Sorry I'm just not that into you.

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 10 Jul 2020 16:35

sandman
Old Man Andrews
Simmops
Maybe it is. Ask him for yourself.

I used to be his best friend until he changed a few months ago. No idea what got into him tbh.

It's the fact you're a gigantic bellend. HTH.

Looks like our boys are going to fi-i-ight.

I won't waste my time on him. I would crush him. I'm undefeated so far in my career.

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 10 Jul 2020 16:43

Old Man Andrews
paultheroyal Just catching up on this thread - I will ignore the game and will focus on posters comments around Tim Dellor. FFS get a grip.

Changing his name to something else is so cringeworthy and pathetic. He is providing a radio commentary. Its that commentary which is sitting over the I-follow broadcast. He is not watching via I-follow as I understand it. His commentary is shaped to suit all types of the BBC Radio followers. Its clearly not suited for members of the HNA fraternity by the shambles of this thread. This seems to be following the bullying traits certain forum members aimed at Jonathon Low which again was just vile.

Sort yourselves out.

Good god what a shite view point.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. The BBC are a paid for service as is iFollow. We pay his wages and are therefore entitled to air views on Dellor's output. He comes out with steady stream of garbage each and every game and forgets what his role in proceedings is. He is a play by play commentator, his function is to describe the action. Does he do that or does he weigh in with his opinions on certain players and hold clear grudges against some of them (mainly foreign players) ? You know the answer.

Cut your Maude Flanders bullshit and grow up. Dellor is there to be scrutinised and we and other supporters who listen to the coverage will continue to do so. Put a fcuking sock in it.

We pay your wages comments is literally the worst argument going. Good god.

You think he has grudges, I believe he shows an opinion.

Keep coming with your sound bites and swear words, says far more about you than it does me.

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 10 Jul 2020 17:25

paultheroyal Just catching up on this thread - I will ignore the game and will focus on posters comments around Tim Dellor. FFS get a grip.

Changing his name to something else is so cringeworthy and pathetic. He is providing a radio commentary. Its that commentary which is sitting over the I-follow broadcast. He is not watching via I-follow as I understand it. His commentary is shaped to suit all types of the BBC Radio followers. Its clearly not suited for members of the HNA fraternity by the shambles of this thread. This seems to be following the bullying traits certain forum members aimed at Jonathon Low which again was just vile.

Sort yourselves out.

You are, of course, correct. He is providing the commentary for BBCRB and iFollow use that commentary. However, IMO:

His commentary should still reflect, as accurately as possible, what is happening on the pitch (particularly important when it's for the radio!), it quite often doesn't.

He should be able to accurately identify our black players and not frequently get them mixed up (Gooding is just as bad for this).

He shouldn't mount sustained petty personal vendettas against certain players (usually non-British).

He should curb his other jingoistic tendencies - he rarely managed to mention Jose Gomes and his coaching team without feeling the need to preface with 'Portuguese'.

He should quit repeatedly moaning about the piped crowd noise that he doesn't like (as Ady told him, he is getting very boring in that respect).

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 10 Jul 2020 17:52

Simmops
sandman
Old Man Andrews It's the fact you're a gigantic bellend. HTH.

I won't waste my time on him. I would crush him. I'm undefeated so far in my career.

I'd take your Brown Belt and choke you out with it :wink:

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 10 Jul 2020 18:09

RoyalBlue

Sort yourselves out.

You are, of course, correct. He is providing the commentary for BBCRB and iFollow use that commentary. However, IMO:

His commentary should still reflect, as accurately as possible, what is happening on the pitch (particularly important when it's for the radio!), it quite often doesn't.

He should be able to accurately identify our black players and not frequently get them mixed up (Gooding is just as bad for this).

He shouldn't mount sustained petty personal vendettas against certain players (usually non-British).

He should curb his other jingoistic tendencies - he rarely managed to mention Jose Gomes and his coaching team without feeling the need to preface with 'Portuguese'.

He should quit repeatedly moaning about the piped crowd noise that he doesn't like (as Ady told him, he is getting very boring in that respect).

Well said, all spot on.

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 10 Jul 2020 18:27

BR0B0T
Simmops
sandman

I'd take your Brown Belt and choke you out with it :wink:

They want fight. Not indulge in some light bondage.

131 posts