BFIFOLLOW Swansea

3points
Hob Nob Regular

Re: BFIFOLLOW Swansea

by 3points » 23 Jul 2020 14:01

I reckon Bowen knows he's safe form the sack, hence he played around with the playing formations and personnel in the last couple of games. He wouldn't have gone 4-4-2 and then 5-3-2 in the past two game if he definitely needed to win them. See also him trialling Osho at RB for a few games.

tee peg
Hob Nob Regular

by tee peg » 23 Jul 2020 15:37

3points I reckon Bowen knows he's safe form the sack, hence he played around with the playing formations and personnel in the last couple of games. He wouldn't have gone 4-4-2 and then 5-3-2 in the past two game if he definitely needed to win them. See also him trialling Osho at RB for a few games.

It was a great move playing Gunter yesterday.

Westwood52
Hob Nob Regular

by Westwood52 » 23 Jul 2020 16:10

tee peg
3points I reckon Bowen knows he's safe form the sack, hence he played around with the playing formations and personnel in the last couple of games. He wouldn't have gone 4-4-2 and then 5-3-2 in the past two game if he definitely needed to win them. See also him trialling Osho at RB for a few games.

It was a great move playing Gunter yesterday.

Yeah it was bizarre.Gunts,Moore,Swift and Macca almost certainly won’t be here in September;yet they got a game yesterday.Was the ten minutes at the end Boyes last chance ?(if so that touch,when he should have shot first time has probably finished him )No sign of Obita or Masika ?I can only think Bowen was so desperate for a win last night that he didn’t care who he played with an eye on next season.Maybe he thought three defeats in a row would finish him.The next six weeks are going to be climatic.

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 28 Jul 2020 11:14

Gutting game.

The one saving grace of losing to Swansea at home was that we'd be the team to deny them a playoff chance.

Thanks Boye.