Liam moore

578 posts
AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

Re: Liam moore

by AthleticoSpizz » 15 Jan 2022 21:59

At last…a positive from the club!…thank you Liam now just bugger off…I tried to like you…You made it virtually impossible

May the youngsters (once under your wing) now progress for the good of Reading FC

JR

by JR » 15 Jan 2022 22:01

Crowbar6753 Our 150th Anniversary is going pretty well so far.... :oops:

Suggest we just stick to the actual year and pretend we celebrated it last year :wink:

hughsies no.1

by hughsies no.1 » 15 Jan 2022 22:03

IF he has requested a transfer then he has rightly been stripped of the captaincy and the club had to let the fans know, which is fine by the statement.

However, Moore’s reaction on Instagram this evening makes me think there is definitely more to it.

Are the Club making him a scapegoat to distract from not sacking Pauno (because let’s face it they can’t afford to).

Definitely two sides to this, regardless of how poor Moore has been performing on the pitch this season - and let’s face it, it’s not the only one!

JR

by JR » 15 Jan 2022 22:04

Hard to say who has had the worse week - Reading Football Club or Boris Johnson?

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 15 Jan 2022 22:09

JR Hard to say who has had the worse week - Reading Football Club or Boris Johnson?

It’s the work week in our 150 year history. The worst Cup defeat in our history. The largest home defeat in our history. Another defeat today and now the club and it’s captain in dispute.

Lower West
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Lower West » 15 Jan 2022 22:14

JR Hard to say who has had the worse week - Reading Football Club or Boris Johnson?

RFC by a country mile. Lot of stuff about Boris is just Westminister political noise. Boris can redeem himself by dealing with the culprits. Dai has no such options. The hole he is digging is turning into the Grand Canyon. The players are throwing in the towel, says it all. Why publicly slate one of your own employees?
Last edited by Lower West on 15 Jan 2022 22:17, edited 2 times in total.

Brogue
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Brogue » 15 Jan 2022 22:15

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 15 Jan 2022 22:17

Idiots bringing up Moore’s play off final penalty miss now :|
Going back to the captaincy Laurent is the obvious choice. He usually stays fit and is assured of his place in the side.
We can’t rely on TMac to be fit for more than 15/20 games a season.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 15 Jan 2022 22:18

hughsies no.1 IF he has requested a transfer then he has rightly been stripped of the captaincy and the club had to let the fans know, which is fine by the statement.

However, Moore’s reaction on Instagram this evening makes me think there is definitely more to it.

Are the Club making him a scapegoat to distract from not sacking Pauno (because let’s face it they can’t afford to).

Definitely two sides to this, regardless of how poor Moore has been performing on the pitch this season - and let’s face it, it’s not the only one!
Moore cocked-up behind the scenes months ago.

There is serious issues that needed addressing within the RFC organisation, he (and his own personal opinion) have hindered it being dealt with….”don’t trust the Police”

No, Liam, the Police need you to stfu and let those that need to talk to the Police, talk to the Police….you can’t have it both ways.

Better off without him altogether.

Brogue
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Brogue » 15 Jan 2022 22:19

Offer it to Carroll if he signs a new deal

Royal Ginger
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal Ginger » 15 Jan 2022 22:20

It’s bafflingly poor PR. What was this supposed to accomplish?

The car crash just caught fire.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 15 Jan 2022 22:20

Brogue Offer it to Carroll if he signs a new deal

One million-percent that

What a guy, and a total uplift of all of my pre-conceptions of him.

God speed, wherever you end-up…..and thank you

Lower West
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Lower West » 15 Jan 2022 22:31

Brogue Offer it to Carroll if he signs a new deal

Going to Burnley ?

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 15 Jan 2022 22:38

Well this is a dumpster fire.

How on Earth can the club put out a statement like that without making the decision to Moore first, and also disclosing the notice they'dbe issuing to him. In which case why is he posting how shocked he is on IG?

This just seems to show how terribly we are managed behind the scenes. And this, unquestionably, has to involve Pauno. However this shakes out its badly handled.

I mean, he agitated to leave before he got his current contract and only knuckled under when given a crazy 4 year payrise.

He's gone from potential hotstuff with a future PL career, to a guy who can't command first choice in a relegation threatened Championship side here. Both parties should have moved on years ago.

He's been a pretty terrible captain. And more recently a poor defender.

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 15 Jan 2022 22:41

Jesus. That statement reads like a salty ex airing their dirty laundry on social media throwing shade at the other person :shock: not professional at all. Also has twinges of Chinese propaganda in some of the lexicon choices.

That being said, the message is appropriate. Any player actively looking for a move away should rightfully, not be club captain.

Moore can fcuk off. He’s absolutely toilet now as well.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 15 Jan 2022 22:42

Snowflake Royal Well this is a dumpster fire.

How on Earth can the club put out a statement like that without making the decision to Moore first, and also disclosing the notice they'dbe issuing to him. In which case why is he posting how shocked he is on IG?

This just seems to show how terribly we are managed behind the scenes. And this, unquestionably, has to involve Pauno. However this shakes out its badly handled.

I mean, he agitated to leave before he got his current contract and only knuckled under when given a crazy 4 year payrise.

He's gone from potential hotstuff with a future PL career, to a guy who can't command first choice in a relegation threatened Championship side here. Both parties should have moved on years ago.

He's been a pretty terrible captain. And more recently a poor defender.

It sums up everything that is rotten about our club and I really don’t want to be making that kind of comment.
We desperately lack a board that has senior personnel who ensure this sort of stuff doesn’t get out of control. We don’t have those people. We don’t have anyone.

scumbag

by scumbag » 15 Jan 2022 22:43

The club is admittedly a dumpster fire but Liam Moore is a shitstain upon the club and needs to pfuck off. Draining the club of resources whilst talking utter bollocks. Worst captain of my lifetime.

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 15 Jan 2022 22:44

I feel like at this point we should just cut our losses and start a Phoenix club.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 15 Jan 2022 22:47

CountryRoyal I feel like at this point we should just cut our losses and start a Phoenix club.

Was thinking about that if the doom predictions prove true (I don’t think they would).

I would probably stump up a grand or two without too much regret in that scenario. Which is probably a ludicrously high amount.

You?

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 15 Jan 2022 22:48

NathStPaul Liam Moore proving once and for all what a complete shithouse he is. Scumbag of the highest order who hasn't got the stomach for a relegation fight or hard work. Fcuk off out of the club you absolute waster.

+1

Apparently he is an absolute pcunt I've heard irl and this shows it

If he has any integrity (which he doesn't) he will rip up his contract and leave us some extra money

578 posts