Next Reading Manager

969 posts
Jackson Corner
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Next Reading Manager

by Jackson Corner » 02 Jun 2022 02:42

Actually Stockport have a wealthy local businessman who has bankrolled them from National North to the football league. Parky has never been out of work as a manager for the 20 years since he quit playing so he must be doing something right.

blythspartan
Hob Nob Regular

by blythspartan » 02 Jun 2022 07:47

As I have said before I wouldn’t want Parky as manager mainly because I wouldn’t want to see him fail. I still remember watching his testimonial many years ago and he is one of my Reading heroes.

I don’t think you can knock is record too much as he did a fantastic job at Colchester almost getting them to the Championship playoffs and he took Bradford City to a League Cup final with a squad that cost around £7.5k and I believe they knocked out Arsenal in the quarterfinals on penalties. A side we have never beat as far as I can remember. Yes, he has had some failures but who oxf*rd doesn’t.

Loafer
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Loafer » 05 Jun 2022 07:38

karbota
NathStPaul Why are you talking to a racist?

Link, please.

You were booing the national anthem, caught on camera guilty.

You are not a patriot, you are a traitor

Also LOL at Parky. He bottled it with Wrexham.

Didn't win a single trophy LOL with the highest hugest budget and best players. What was good about him?

I bet you are happy we have a BAME manager next season and you will be supporting him still.

Lower West
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Lower West » 05 Jun 2022 15:12

Loafer
karbota
NathStPaul Why are you talking to a racist?

Link, please.

Didn't win a single trophy LOL with the highest hugest budget and best players. What was good about him?

Fantasy football doesn't always work. Pogba bought for £89 million. Now leaving on a free transfer.

karbota
Hob Nob Regular

by karbota » 05 Jun 2022 18:04

Lower West
Loafer
karbota
Link, please.

Fantasy football doesn't always work. Pogba bought for £89 million. Now leaving on a free transfer.

Ah yes, poor auld Loafasrer we all know on this forum that his lift doesn't quite to the top.

Loafer
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Loafer » 05 Jun 2022 18:58

karbota
Lower West
Loafer

Ah yes, poor auld Loafasrer we all know on this forum that his lift doesn't quite to the top.

Ate you upset we have a black manager?

karbota
Hob Nob Regular

by karbota » 05 Jun 2022 19:41

Loafer
karbota
Lower West

[b]Ate[/b] you upset we have a black manager?

English please!

karbota
Hob Nob Regular

by karbota » 08 Jan 2024 18:28

tidus_mi2 Phil Parkinson has taken what I assume to be the largest budget team in the National League by quite a margin to 2nd place and a play-off semi-final defeat.

Hopefully that shuts up the few people, including a very racist individual clamouring for him to come here.

NOT LIKELY. Wrexham now sitting 3rd in Div2 that is only 2 points behind Stockport County ( and with a game in hand) and are also in the 4th round of the FA Cup, bet you're feeling alot more stupid now.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 09 Jan 2024 09:05

karbota
tidus_mi2 Phil Parkinson has taken what I assume to be the largest budget team in the National League by quite a margin to 2nd place and a play-off semi-final defeat.

Hopefully that shuts up the few people, including a very racist individual clamouring for him to come here.

NOT LIKELY. Wrexham now sitting 3rd in Div2 that is only 2 points behind Stockport County ( and with a game in hand) and are also in the 4th round of the FA Cup, bet you're feeling alot more stupid now.

969 posts