BFTG Inspired - Rotherham (A) Match Review

YorkshireRoyal99
Hob Nob Addict

Re: BFTG Inspired - Rotherham (A) Match Review

by YorkshireRoyal99 » 13 Aug 2022 18:31

Also, can't help but feel I've ha de ja vue from about 3 hours ago whilst watching United play away at Brentford, all sorts of similarities in more ways than one.

JoeNotts

by JoeNotts » 13 Aug 2022 18:42

Just back from the game....Watched Lumley in the warm up and he looked good, thats as good as it got for him....I have to say that rates as bad of a goalkeeping display that I've ever seen from a Reading Keeper..Positives from the game were Ince, Hoilett and Yiadom, the rest were ordinary.....I guess we move on but with no decent back up keeper we could be in for a long season

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 13 Aug 2022 18:45

Zip If it helps O don’t mind starting BFTG threads for home games. I don’t go to away games so wouldn’t start a thread for those.
I also have a fair way to travel to home games so would only start the threads on my return home that evening
If nobbers want me to do this for home games I’m happy to oblige and will post one up for Blackburn late Wednesday night.

If it stops Brogue throwing a tantrum and attracting DD, go for it.

JoeNotts

by JoeNotts » 13 Aug 2022 18:48

Back from the game...No to Lumley, Yes to Yiadom, Ince, Hoilett, Unsure on others...Rotherham is a horrid place, full of "Buying and Selling" Shops, Bookies and money lenders....We move on

Mr Angry
Hob Nob Addict

by Mr Angry » 13 Aug 2022 18:59

Brogue :| You didn’t go to the game ian. No one cares what you thoughts on listening to the radio/watching the telly is. We all have access to these if we want. The back from the game thread should be from the people who actually went.

+1

TiagoIlori

by TiagoIlori » 13 Aug 2022 19:07

Feel sorry for Lumley. One bad game and everyone’s turned against him.. wouldn’t be the same if he was from our academy.

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 13 Aug 2022 19:20

I`ll back Lumley unless this becomes the norm rather than exception, he was good last week, he`s rightly taking flak but he needs chances.
He`s clearly a decent keeper but he needs to cut out this shit.
Last edited by windermereROYAL on 13 Aug 2022 19:23, edited 1 time in total.

Royal_jimmy
Hob Nob Regular

by Royal_jimmy » 13 Aug 2022 19:21

TiagoIlori Feel sorry for Lumley. One bad game and everyone’s turned against him.. wouldn’t be the same if he was from our academy.

Agreed when McIntyre and Holmes are no better and both have cost us loads of points

oldebiscuit

by oldebiscuit » 13 Aug 2022 19:46

Snowflake Royal
Brogue
Snowflake Royal Your feedback has been received, thank you. However, other people asked, so I have delivered. Because I don't care that you want to get your knickers in a twist about it.

:| they didn’t ask you to do it, Christ. They asked why we don’t have one anymore. And you’ve taken upon yourself to post one up.

Actually, I offered and more than one person said yes. Ta. Feel free to give it a miss if you don't like it. Toodles.

Don’t worry Brogue, snowflake is an inadequate with a seemingly empty life that uses this site in an attempt to impress folk, sound intellectual and knowledgeable to cover for his mundane existence. He has a thesaurus to hand, but unfortunately has not yet learnt how to use the big words in the correct context. They do not flow, have any impact or any passion. This clown posts on Christmas Day FFS! Tout a leur baby!

NathStPaul
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by NathStPaul » 13 Aug 2022 20:14

Good lord.

What is wrong with you lot? It's Saturday night, enjoy yourselves.

Lower West
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Lower West » 13 Aug 2022 20:27

RoyalBlue No players prepared to talk to BBCRB apparently. Where's Yiadom?

Mis-communication apparantly. Holmes did come out. Nothing to see here.

Royal_jimmy
Hob Nob Regular

by Royal_jimmy » 13 Aug 2022 20:28

Can we just be a Bury and expelled from the league. At least we won't have anymore Saturdays ruined

RG30
Hob Nob Addict

by RG30 » 13 Aug 2022 20:37

Lower West
RoyalBlue No players prepared to talk to BBCRB apparently. Where's Yiadom?

Mis-communication apparantly. Holmes did come out. Nothing to see here.

McIntyre*

Royal_jimmy
Hob Nob Regular

by Royal_jimmy » 13 Aug 2022 21:07

Any player can come out but if they don't have the pure talent then no interview will sugar coat results like today

retro royal

by retro royal » 13 Aug 2022 21:09

Listening to Ince, he's an embarrassment, he killed the youngsters by saying they're not good enough, look in the mirror Paul, His negative tactics, no pace in the back three, so make them sit deep and invite crosses in, absolutely no idea how to set up a team. He's made the team slow as, no pace, one up top also invites pressure. He's a dinosaur.

Positives for me, Long and Loum
Plenty of negatives, Especially, Lumley, Hoilett, McIntyre, Hendrick

We stay as we are it's league one next year, you could see in some of the more experienced players they weren't buying Ince's bullshit

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 13 Aug 2022 21:15

Solely on the stats - looks like Loum had a decent game?

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 13 Aug 2022 21:18

Hound Solely on the stats - looks like Loum had a decent game?

Hit and miss. But shows promise.

YorkshireRoyal99
Hob Nob Addict

by YorkshireRoyal99 » 13 Aug 2022 21:19

windermereROYAL I`ll back Lumley unless this becomes the norm rather than exception, he was good last week, he`s rightly taking flak but he needs chances.

Basically this.

retro royal

by retro royal » 13 Aug 2022 21:21

YorkshireRoyal99
windermereROYAL I`ll back Lumley unless this becomes the norm rather than exception, he was good last week, he`s rightly taking flak but he needs chances.

Basically this.

He needed a fresh start after having his confidence knocked at Boro not looking good, he hot post after 2nd goal, then totally lost it mentally, not great
Last edited by retro royal on 13 Aug 2022 21:22, edited 1 time in total.

Loafer
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Loafer » 13 Aug 2022 21:22

oldebiscuit
Snowflake Royal
Brogue
:| they didn’t ask you to do it, Christ. They asked why we don’t have one anymore. And you’ve taken upon yourself to post one up.

Actually, I offered and more than one person said yes. Ta. Feel free to give it a miss if you don't like it. Toodles.

Don’t worry Brogue, snowflake is an inadequate with a seemingly empty life that uses this site in an attempt to impress folk, sound intellectual and knowledgeable to cover for his mundane existence. He has a thesaurus to hand, but unfortunately has not yet learnt how to use the big words in the correct context. They do not flow, have any impact or any passion. This clown posts on Christmas Day FFS! Tout a leur baby!

To top it all off, he sits in Club1871 aswell

Couldn't get even more gimp if he put a mask on, a butt plug up his arse and starting getting himself whipped like Frankie Dettori whilst riding the winner at the 2.36pm at Newmarket