NO LONGER A RUMOUR: Sam Sodje

158 posts
Maguire
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Maguire » 12 Jul 2006 09:18

I think we definitely need more black players in the team and welcome this signing.

Maguire against racial discrimination.

southbank1871
Hob Nob Regular
Location: And yeah I'd love to tell you all my problem, you're not from New York City you're from Rotherham

by southbank1871 » 12 Jul 2006 09:18

Maguire I think we definitely need more black players in the team and welcome this signing.

Yes, you know that broheim

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 12 Jul 2006 09:25

Given the Mail is normally full of out right lies and misreporting for it's real news I wouldn't trust this as far as i could throw Forbes.

3/9/1994

by 3/9/1994 » 12 Jul 2006 09:36

Maguire I think we definitely need more black players in the team and welcome this signing.

What difference dose the colour of his skin make?

Black, white, yellow or green no matter as long as they can play to a high level of football.

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 12 Jul 2006 09:39

3/9/1994

Black, white, yellow or green no matter as long as they can play to a high level of football.

You've got one hell of a woosh coming your way.

Wycombe Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by Wycombe Royal » 12 Jul 2006 09:43

Apparently Sodje has just had a knee operation and their Chairman has said they have received no offers for him (except the one from Southampton).

Maguire
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Maguire » 12 Jul 2006 09:44

3/9/1994

I'm just generally disappointed by the lack of black players in our first choice 11, that's all. Sonko is the only one and it's basically a disgrace. Coppell out unless his changes his view on equal opportunities.

MartinRdg

by MartinRdg » 12 Jul 2006 09:49

Maguire
3/9/1994

I'm just generally disappointed by the lack of black players in our first choice 11, that's all. Sonko is the only one and it's basically a disgrace. Coppell out unless his changes his view on equal opportunities.

1 1/2 as Harper is half-cast.

southbank1871
Hob Nob Regular
Location: And yeah I'd love to tell you all my problem, you're not from New York City you're from Rotherham

by southbank1871 » 12 Jul 2006 09:50

MartinRdg
Maguire
3/9/1994

:evil: Mixed race, not half-cast! This board sinks to a new low

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 12 Jul 2006 09:51

southbank1871
MartinRdg
Maguire
3/9/1994

He was talking about his fishing problems.

Gav
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Gav » 12 Jul 2006 09:54

southbank1871
MartinRdg
Maguire
3/9/1994

Isn't it 'caste' anyway? Serious question, btw

southbank1871
Hob Nob Regular

by southbank1871 » 12 Jul 2006 09:56

Gav
southbank1871
MartinRdg
Maguire
3/9/1994

I think it is yeah... I was only joking by the way

3/9/1994

by 3/9/1994 » 12 Jul 2006 09:57

Maguire
3/9/1994

We don't have any Eskimo's in the team. Lets get some!

Maguire
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Maguire » 12 Jul 2006 10:01

3/9/1994
Maguire
3/9/1994

We don't have any Eskimo's in the team. Lets get some!

If you've got nothing sensible to add then please refrain from posting.

Scarface
Hob Nob Regular

by Scarface » 12 Jul 2006 10:16

Maguire
3/9/1994

Lets sign a woman then !

3/9/1994

by 3/9/1994 » 12 Jul 2006 10:19

Maguire
3/9/1994
Maguire
3/9/1994

You could same the same for the lack of Asian players in the whole of the English league.

MartinRdg

by MartinRdg » 12 Jul 2006 10:24

southbank1871
Gav
southbank1871
MartinRdg
Maguire
3/9/1994

I think it is yeah... I was only joking by the way

Thank goodness for that. I thought it was my turn to put my foot in it and be non-PC.

Kingsley's Kousin

by Kingsley's Kousin » 12 Jul 2006 10:30

KKAG

Bournemouth Royal

by Bournemouth Royal » 12 Jul 2006 10:41

Ian Royal Given the Mail is normally full of out right lies and misreporting for it's real news I wouldn't trust this as far as i could throw Forbes.

Although Daily Mail is no great shakes for general reporting their football info is usually spot on.
Interesting that we are looking at a workhorse like Birchall and a luxury craftsman like Ococha as well.
For Maguire and Southbank's info one of those is black and the other is the only white playing for Trinidad.
It looks as though your wishes may come true.
Mind you the World Champions didn't have any black players so maybe we should be looking more at swarthy latins instead? :wink:

MartinRdg

by MartinRdg » 12 Jul 2006 10:46

Bournemouth Royal
... and the other is the only white playing for Trinidad.

An honorary black?

158 posts