Northampton V Royals

Rhys The Royal

by Rhys The Royal » 22 Jul 2006 17:05

The 17 Bus Is no one listening to the commentary on 107?
:lol:

WestCoast Life
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by WestCoast Life » 22 Jul 2006 17:06

Reading 107's 'second to none' reporting ROYALS PRE-SEASON FRIENDLY
The Royals play their fourth pre-season friendly today against Northampton. Kick off at Sixfields is at 3 O Clock. Club Captain Graham Murty will start, along with Striker Leroy Lita, but new signing Sam SOD-JAY is out with a swollen knee. Fellow new-boy SOL KEY HYUN has returned to South Korea, and Reading's other American World-Cup stars are yet to return to training.

it's so bad it's almost funny !

RIP ELM Park

by RIP ELM Park » 22 Jul 2006 17:35

Shocking weather for the game :shock:

http://www.readingfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/NewsDetail/0,,10306~870913,00.html

And the strength of the downpour and winds prompted referee Richard Beeby to delay the kick-off, the game eventually kicking off at 3.10pm. The main worry surrounded a possible threat to the players as a steward had been taken to hospital after being hit by fork lightning.

Einstein agogo
Hob Nob Regular

by Einstein agogo » 22 Jul 2006 17:52

hit by Fork lightning :shock: ??

Jay

by Jay » 22 Jul 2006 17:55

Yeah yeah, bright spark.

purleyroyal

by purleyroyal » 22 Jul 2006 18:05

WestCoast Life
The Royals play their fourth pre-season friendly today against Northampton. Kick off at Sixfields is at 3 O Clock. Club Captain Graham Murty will start, along with Striker Leroy Lita, but new signing Sam SOD-JAY is out with a swollen knee. Fellow new-boy SOL KEY HYUN has returned to South Korea, and Reading's other American World-Cup stars are yet to return to training.

I can't find this on 107's site - my browsing indicates Reading are still playing Rushden tonight; but if it is there, this suggests some of our American World-Cup stars ARE playing.

Jay

by Jay » 22 Jul 2006 18:06

purleyroyal
WestCoast Life

I can't find this on 107's site - my browsing indicates Reading are still playing Rushden tonight; but if it is there, this suggests some of our American World-Cup stars ARE playing.

You looked at 107's website??? - you filth!!!

purleyroyal

by purleyroyal » 22 Jul 2006 18:08

sorry :oops: but wanted to get my facts right -...

... so why did I look there :wink:

WestCoast Life
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by WestCoast Life » 22 Jul 2006 18:08

purleyroyal
WestCoast Life

http://www.reading107fm.com/page.pl?id=14

scroll down to the end

purleyroyal

by purleyroyal » 22 Jul 2006 18:10

Ah - and I thought it would be under Sport

Jay

by Jay » 22 Jul 2006 18:10

WestCoast Life
purleyroyal
WestCoast Life

http://www.reading107fm.com/page.pl?id=14

scroll down to the end

Don't do it! If you do, you'll fall off into internet hell.

WestCoast Life
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by WestCoast Life » 22 Jul 2006 18:19

Reading 107 ROYALS PRE-SEASON FRIENDLY

a hidden message perhaps ? :lol:

Jay

by Jay » 22 Jul 2006 18:21

The bastards! :lol:

floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

by floyd__streete » 22 Jul 2006 20:29

Reading 107's 'second to none' reporting Fellow new-boy SOL KEY HYUN has returned to South Korea

Has he now? I am sure I saw him playing today at Sixfields for the first hour or so :roll: .

Is this the quality of coverage we can look forward to in the future? Not that RFC care a jot about sub-standard service for their supporters now they have raked in a tidy fee for the broadcasting rights.

Chicken Balti Pie
Location: Sleep pattern fcuked by watchin the English batsmen struggle....

by Chicken Balti Pie » 23 Jul 2006 15:19

Shocking

retro royal

by retro royal » 23 Jul 2006 22:42

Where is their licence for the fixture's :shock: fine them, no better still pick on small websites, which are run by fans for no profit.

thanks to Philpott black, so nice not to have to go to an external site for the fixtures

Reproduced under licence from Football DataCo Limited. All rights reserved. Licence no. NEWMEDIA/HOBNOB/97730a. Copyright © and Database Right The FA Premier League Limited 2006. All rights reserved. No part of the Fixtures Lists may be reproduced stored or transmitted in any form without the prior written permission of Football DataCo Limited.