Kitson to struggle...

Chicken Balti Pie
Location: Sleep pattern fcuked by watchin the English batsmen struggle....

by Chicken Balti Pie » 30 Jul 2006 22:22

I might wait and judge him after 10 games in the Prem.

Much better than spurting personal opinions with nothing to substantiate them.

:wink: :wink:

iang040563

by iang040563 » 30 Jul 2006 23:44

Still reckon he will do ok if he can remain injury free - and Lita too.
Injuries could be our main problem - both are injury prone, and we have noone to support Doyle up front.... Long? Cox? Seol? Don't think so somehow.

rabidbee
Hob Nob Regular

by rabidbee » 30 Jul 2006 23:44

Thought wages were our main problem?...

midlandadie

Re: Kitson to struggle...

by midlandadie » 30 Jul 2006 23:46

I think Kitson will do well next year - as long as he wants to do well. If he gives 100% and works to get into the areas that he usually finds the net from, he'll be ok. As Row Z says, he's second to none technique-wise and is very skillful for a tall player. He knows how to play to his strengths and he's been one of the main focuses of this team for long enough that his team mates do as well.

i agree with this Totally right i think kits will be ok as long as his confidence is up. if its down he may struggle but i think he will be ok.

Tilehurst Mike

by Tilehurst Mike » 31 Jul 2006 08:25

Alan Partridge Is this groundhog day? I am sure this has already been discussed! :lol: For what it's worht i think Kitson will be ok, as long as he doesn't get disheartened and start getting frustrated like he did at times last season. He's a very good player and when on form is a class act. I think Leroy is going to be our main man next season (just a hunch) but all 3 of them our going to be massively important for us next season.

I'm more concerned about his generl fitness and the number of games he may miss as the troublesome thigh is already beginnng to play up again.

Don Finch

by Don Finch » 31 Jul 2006 09:34

I hope we have both gingers in our starting line up for the next few seasons, both legends. Kitson has managed to cut it in every league he has played in, don't shoot him down until you've given the lad a chance!

Lower West
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Lower West » 31 Jul 2006 10:50

The strikers, who ever is picked, will only score if the team creates enough chances. Now is not the time to get pessimistic and pick on individual players.

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 31 Jul 2006 11:23

I don't think anybody is picking on a player, just trying to stimulate a conversation on the pros and cons of Kitson in relation to the Prem. Absolutely nothing wrong with that.

spickroyal

by spickroyal » 31 Jul 2006 11:51

Stranded I don't think anybody is picking on a player, just trying to stimulate a conversation on the pros and cons of Kitson in relation to the Prem. Absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Thank you - jesus christ some people are sensitive!

"Boo hoo, don't have a pop at Kitson, he's my friend"

FFS :roll:

SpaceCruiser
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SpaceCruiser » 31 Jul 2006 12:01

Stranded I don't think anybody is picking on a player, just trying to stimulate a conversation on the pros and cons of Kitson in relation to the Prem. Absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Well, I didn't find it stimulating, I found it crass and ignorant.

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 31 Jul 2006 12:05

SpaceCruiser

What exactly is crass and ignorant about somebody stating an opinion and then asking for others views?

The only crass and ignorant post so far is yours.

Spick has said he want's Kitson to do well but has reservations and has stated those. What exactly is the problem with that? If you don't agree state your reasons why.

lightning strikes

by lightning strikes » 31 Jul 2006 12:12

kitson will struggle!!?! you utter clueless moron's. He's easily our best striker and while it'll obviously be harder than the Championship, he's far and away our greatest threat.

Wycombe Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by Wycombe Royal » 31 Jul 2006 12:16

lightning strikes kitson will struggle!!?! you utter clueless moron's. He's easily our best striker and while it'll obviously be harder than the Championship, he's far and away our greatest threat.

Don't hold back, just say what you think.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 31 Jul 2006 12:34

I think Kitson is our best striker and will be fine. Others disagree, to call people on here clueless morons for having a differing opinion and being perfectly reasonable and providing intelligent debate shows that you have the intellect of a deceased mushroom.

bog off.

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 31 Jul 2006 12:36

This thread will make good reading by about new year and it is clearer how well Kits is doing in the prem!

SpaceCruiser
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SpaceCruiser » 31 Jul 2006 12:39

Stranded
SpaceCruiser

What exactly is crass and ignorant about somebody stating an opinion and then asking for others views?

Spick has said he want's Kitson to do well but has reservations and has stated those. What exactly is the problem with that? If you don't agree state your reasons why.

Hang on a minute, that was my opinion, how dare you attack me for stating it!

Chicken Balti Pie
Location: Sleep pattern fcuked by watchin the English batsmen struggle....

by Chicken Balti Pie » 31 Jul 2006 12:47

SouthDownsRoyal This thread will make good reading by about new year and it is clearer how well Kits is doing in the prem!

Hence my reply.

I prefer to debate with evidence rather than my Mystical powers !

:oops:

Riseley
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Riseley » 31 Jul 2006 12:53

lightning strikes I will struggle!!?! you utter clueless moron's. I'm easily our best striker and while it'll obviously be harder than the Championship, I'm far and away our greatest threat.
Make a note of all the key-board warriors Dave, moan about them in the EP and prove them wrong. Get fit soon.

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 31 Jul 2006 13:02

SpaceCruiser
Stranded
SpaceCruiser

Expand upon your views and will happily retract the comment. At the moment it merely reads as an attack on someone else's viewpoint.

spickroyal

by spickroyal » 31 Jul 2006 13:03

SpaceCruiser
Stranded
SpaceCruiser

Ha! You walked into a classic Spacey trap....you should know better mate!