Who do the fans want ?

sonkoissuperman

Who do the fans want ?

by sonkoissuperman » 19 Oct 2007 22:23

Today SC has told us all today his plans of bringing freash faces in the jan transfer window. but who has the right talent out there to aide the mighty blues to europe? also why the hell is fae not playin the lad clearly is a talent so why does SC not use it[/code]

Readingfanman
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Who do the fans want ?

by Readingfanman » 19 Oct 2007 22:26

sonkoissuperman Today SC has told us all today his plans of bringing freash faces in the jan transfer window. but who has the right talent out there to aide the mighty blues to europe? also why the hell is fae not playin the lad clearly is a talent so why does SC not use it

:lol:

Arch
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Arch » 20 Oct 2007 00:01

SEX... and money, lots of it

Winchester Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Winchester Royal » 20 Oct 2007 00:04

I want somewhere decent to drink on a matchday, some lenient stewards, to get rid of the jobsworth safety offficers, and replace them with people who will listen to the fans, some atmosphere, some ambition that is within the club's means, a little respect towards us, get rid of music after goals, maybe a singing section, decent transport links, a kit that has hoops, a defence that can keep the ball out of the net, an attack that can score goals, less prawn sandwich munchers, a larger travelling support, maybe some free travel at some point as a goodwill gesture towards the fans, a better relationship between club and fans, 22,000 seats full of Reading fans, a no tolerance policy with away fans in the home sections, some recognition from the players at the end of the games,

Maybe some other stuff as well, but that should keep their hands full for the time being...

Readingfanman
Hob Nob Regular

by Readingfanman » 20 Oct 2007 00:06

WR missing standing areas?

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 20 Oct 2007 00:26

Winchester Royal I want somewhere decent to drink on a matchday, some lenient stewards, to get rid of the jobsworth safety offficers, and replace them with people who will listen to the fans, some atmosphere, some ambition that is within the club's means, a little respect towards us, get rid of music after goals, maybe a singing section, decent transport links, a kit that has hoops, a defence that can keep the ball out of the net, an attack that can score goals, less prawn sandwich munchers, a larger travelling support, maybe some free travel at some point as a goodwill gesture towards the fans, a better relationship between club and fans, 22,000 seats full of Reading fans, a no tolerance policy with away fans in the home sections, some recognition from the players at the end of the games,

Maybe some other stuff as well, but that should keep their hands full for the time being...

there isn't music after goals...? prawn sandwich munchers??? i think you're confusing us with another club

next you'll be having a go at Kingsley - get a grip man.

Daniella

by Daniella » 20 Oct 2007 03:00

Winchester Royal I want somewhere decent to drink on a matchday, some lenient stewards, to get rid of the jobsworth safety offficers, and replace them with people who will listen to the fans, some atmosphere, some ambition that is within the club's means, a little respect towards us, get rid of music after goals, maybe a singing section, decent transport links, a kit that has hoops, a defence that can keep the ball out of the net, an attack that can score goals, less prawn sandwich munchers, a larger travelling support, maybe some free travel at some point as a goodwill gesture towards the fans, a better relationship between club and fans, 22,000 seats full of Reading fans, a no tolerance policy with away fans in the home sections, some recognition from the players at the end of the games,

Spot on- Great post.

ReadingFlan

by ReadingFlan » 20 Oct 2007 03:34

Terracing

Platypuss
Hob Nob Moderator
Location: No one cares about your creative hub, so get your fukcin' hedge cut

by Platypuss » 20 Oct 2007 07:02

We all want millions more threads on exactly the same subject.

kevan
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by kevan » 20 Oct 2007 08:19

I like the idea of criticizing just about everythigthe club, players and its existing supporters do and asking for some "goodwill" in return. :shock:

The whole year inn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by The whole year inn » 20 Oct 2007 08:51

To concede less than 7 goals per game.

Less than 3 would be nice 8)

L O L :lol:
Last edited by The whole year inn on 21 Oct 2007 00:58, edited 1 time in total.

Winchester Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Winchester Royal » 20 Oct 2007 09:05

leon

there isn't music after goals...? prawn sandwich munchers??? i think you're confusing us with another club

:lol: :lol: :lol:

2.8 lita injection

by 2.8 lita injection » 20 Oct 2007 09:06

Superb.

My main wish is for Sonko to show all his potential and become the best central defender we have ever had.

londinium
Hob Nob Regular

by londinium » 20 Oct 2007 10:12

leon

Was I hearing things when Doyle scored against Derby then. Tom Hark was definately ringing in my ears.

.:BigDaveInTheDungeon:.

by .:BigDaveInTheDungeon:. » 20 Oct 2007 10:20

I can't really think of anyone I woud want us to get, once we've got everyone back from injury we'll be looking in much better shape anyway.

PEARCEY
Hob Nob Addict

by PEARCEY » 20 Oct 2007 10:31

I too am struggling to think of available players who we might go in for....but if Shorey does leave in January to go to West Ham I do think a player exchange will happen. Not sure whether a Mullins plus cash or another player will be of any use at all...
It does appear though that significant money will be spent and that might include upping Shorey's wages to a much higher level to keep him. He is definitely worth keeping IMO.

RIP ELM Park

by RIP ELM Park » 20 Oct 2007 13:30

You should enjoy the trip up north today then!

Forbury Lion
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Forbury Lion » 20 Oct 2007 13:47

Arch SEX... and money, lots of it
Become a rent boy, youll get loads of sex and money.

Winchester Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Winchester Royal » 20 Oct 2007 13:55

RIP ELM Park
You should enjoy the trip up north today then!

Sadly (Or not so sadly, depending on which side of the fence you fall) I woke up in Portsmouth this morning, without travel plans...

So I'm not going to Blackburn, despite the fact I really enjoyed it up there last year.

BonBoh

by BonBoh » 20 Oct 2007 14:33

Both Glen Little and Bobby Convey to be fit again.
Jason Koumas.
Perhaps Nicholas Anelka, or someone like him who can score from a single chance in a game or create something out of nothing on a regular basis.