Daniella

by Daniella » 23 Dec 2007 15:19

One guy gives it the " reading have no history, so therefore don;t deserve to be in the prem" argument. He's rightfully laughed at and called a tool from the majority of people who paid attention to it. That argument is the most laughable I've ever heard.

I can understand their fans being pissed off, as would I be. Its a long way and to see your team lose with a goal that couldn't be given 100% by an official. Having said that, they deserved nothing from the game. We had plenty of chances to be well out of sight before their penalty and generally outplayed them all over the park.
I think they'll stay up, probably one or two places outside the bottom three. Poor return from a 35 million investment though. Just by looking at keane's body language he jsut doesn't seem to be as interested or emotional as a player, does he think he's too big for sunderland or something?

lastly, those two women at the end are why people think women should stay away from football. The typical hard done by attitude backed up with a load of rubbish claims that they are being picked on by officials and fellow players, topped by the most laughable conspiracy theory ever to grace 606.

willz_royal

by willz_royal » 23 Dec 2007 15:34

ALOL

we get no decisions ever

well, im not sure, but you may have just been awarded a penalty

willz_royal

by willz_royal » 23 Dec 2007 15:36

ALOL

they are like a bunch of crows :D

"two foo'ed tackul in oooer gooolkaypers faaaace, joost laayk that hoont tackul"

bitter bitter northern slags :lol:

willz_royal

by willz_royal » 23 Dec 2007 15:49

Ultimate oxf*rd are the Reading fans. Shite history, like the Wigans and the Middlesbroughs of the Premiership, don't deserve to be in the Prem. Tossers.

HAHAHA, don't deserve it? we are the oldest team in the league, so the history "argument" gets blown away. Im sure even the sunderland fan can understand that the this current league s not decided on the results of the club 40 years ago in some cup final.

and back to the "don't deserve it" point. I think they're still bitter about having their "unbreakable" points total smashed?

bitter?

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 23 Dec 2007 15:50

I have the pleasure of knowing 3 Sunderland supporters and they are all extremely nice people.

For what that's worth...

Daniella

by Daniella » 23 Dec 2007 16:00

Royal Rother I have the pleasure of knowing 3 Sunderland supporters and they are all extremely nice people.

For what that's worth...

My dads best mate from uni is a mackem and is also a top guy.

DelBoyRodders
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by DelBoyRodders » 23 Dec 2007 16:09

What the oxf*rd are those two sunderland slags on about?

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 23 Dec 2007 16:48

willz_royal Ultimate oxf*rd are the Reading fans. Shite history, like the Wigans and the Middlesbroughs of the Premiership, don't deserve to be in the Prem. Tossers.

HAHAHA, don't deserve it? we are the oldest team in the league, so the history "argument" gets blown away. Im sure even the sunderland fan can understand that the this current league s not decided on the results of the club 40 years ago in some cup final.

and back to the "don't deserve it" point. I think they're still bitter about having their "unbreakable" points total smashed?

bitter?

A few points I have to make. We're not the oldest team in the league, we're the oldest team in the premiership. The very long history we do have has mostly been spent being at best mediocre in the lower leagues with a few flashes of quality. Until the last 20 or so years anyway.

beating the total by 1 pt does not equal smashing. Other than I whole heartedly agree.

Rhys The Royal

by Rhys The Royal » 23 Dec 2007 17:17

Some Sunderland Reject Lego Stadium
Shite fans that only turn up when they've got a chance of winning
Snobby birds.
oxf*rd em.

Oooh somebody got rejected?!?!

toppy
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by toppy » 23 Dec 2007 17:21

That Friday Feeling http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=296715

ALOL at the reaction to this thread.

What a oxf*rd mess their board is though. New threads every 10 seconds. Almost makes me glad we have moderators. :wink:

And they seem to think Hunty is joining them!!! Just coz we let them have Halford :wink:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=296220 :wink: :wink:

Lita also

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=296760

Gordons Cumming
Hob Nob Addict

by Gordons Cumming » 23 Dec 2007 17:33

toppy
That Friday Feeling http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=296715

ALOL at the reaction to this thread.

What a oxf*rd mess their board is though. New threads every 10 seconds. Almost makes me glad we have moderators. :wink:

And they seem to think Hunty is joining them!!! Just coz we let them have Halford :wink:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=296220 :wink: :wink:

Lita also

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=296760

It's like taking notice of what people say on HNA. :roll:

toppy
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by toppy » 23 Dec 2007 17:37

:D

royalsteve

by royalsteve » 23 Dec 2007 17:40

ankeny Country Bumpkins,shit town!How dare they,I married a bird whose family comes from Sunderland and I can tell you ,after southall it must be the biggest Shi@hole in the world and Ive been to Tangiers so thats saying something.They were the most idle lazy gits Ive ever come across and fashion must have stopped up there just after the war.Always whinging about having no money you would find the pubs full up with the scroungers with their pig ugly wags.My wife was damn lucky her parents got out of it

lol....

dont you need a passport to get into sunderland? They certainly dont speak English up there.

royalsteve

by royalsteve » 23 Dec 2007 17:45

Ian Royal
willz_royal Ultimate oxf*rd are the Reading fans. Shite history, like the Wigans and the Middlesbroughs of the Premiership, don't deserve to be in the Prem. Tossers.

bitter?

A few points I have to make. We're not the oldest team in the league, we're the oldest team in the premiership. The very long history we do have has mostly been spent being at best mediocre in the lower leagues with a few flashes of quality. Until the last 20 or so years anyway.

beating the total by 1 pt does not equal smashing. Other than I whole heartedly agree.

History is just that, history is for dreamers, I live in the present and look forward to and plan for the future, nuff said

TFF
Hob Nob Addict

by TFF » 23 Dec 2007 17:46

willz_royal

by willz_royal » 23 Dec 2007 17:47

Ian Royal

bitter?

i did mean premier league, but i will take your point about the record

i didnt know their total, but to beat it, its a smashing achievement so ive heard.

rabidbee
Hob Nob Regular

by rabidbee » 23 Dec 2007 17:57

royalsteve History is just that, history is for dreamers

As long as it keeps me in gainful employment, I'll be happy...

royalsteve

by royalsteve » 23 Dec 2007 18:04

That Friday Feeling I like this guy though...

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=296836

talks total sense - except Mr Mad has been here longer than 10 years and coppell does have some say so in what type of player he wants

though he was cut down by some total idiots though....the club and fans have to be patient...if they let Keane go they are idiots.....what he did last season was brilliant after their awful start....

Sunderland wont attract big name signings due to:-
1) location, ie. not London or Manchester
2) because they are not yet an established PL side like us....players will go to those Pl sides that have been in the Pl for some time esp those that are doing well
3) Money - despite spending a fair sum in the summer - i wasnt impressed - "we[RFC) outplayed them (SFC) for 45 mins" was actually 75-80" and we (RFC)werent outplayed for 75mins at theirs - nearer 60mins - £5.5m for chopra - cardiff must still be laughing, as for gordon he made some good saves but his kicking was dreadful (£9m...lol!)...and £2.5m for haha halford...lol!

as for Keane's view that his side deserved a point.....lol....lol....lol....lol....lol...lol...my sides are splitting....lol...lol....get a grip on reality, Keane - outplayed for 80 mins...barely a sniff of goal for 80 mins and all of a sudden their team woke up, got a dodgy pen and then moaned about that decision!
Last edited by royalsteve on 23 Dec 2007 18:21, edited 1 time in total.

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 23 Dec 2007 18:05

That Friday Feeling I like this guy though...

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=296836

pretty accurate stuff

royalsteve

by royalsteve » 23 Dec 2007 18:16

they called me a plank - L18SFC - you are a total moron

The South stand (for away fans only), moron, holds 2327 - sometimes the away team will get less than this - this part of the ground where the SAFC fans were was at best 2/3 full

Even assuming SAFC did get 2327 then

2327*0.67 equals 1535.82 - which is approx 1500 - or cant you calculate up north

so the only PLANK is L18SFC

I know my club better than you PLANK