Prima donnas - Fae & Sonko suspended by club

436 posts
strap
Hob Nob Regular

Prima donnas - Fae & Sonko suspended by club

by strap » 01 May 2008 03:37

FFS ... as if we didn;t already have enough to worry about.

Fae has been a major flop since joining us as our record signing, (ha!), and now he's throwing his weight around like a superstar!!!!

Bye bye flop. You will like it in Sunderland!

As for Sonks, he should know better.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article1111062.ece

(Of course, given the source, this could just be a wind up :oops: Haven't seen it anywhere else so flame away.)

Thread subject amended to as a Dodd prevention measure - Forbury Lion.

The whole year inn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: Prima donnas

by The whole year inn » 01 May 2008 03:50

eMURKED Fae

FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by FiNeRaIn » 01 May 2008 04:35

Not bothered about fae but sonko??? One of the most loved players and model pro's at the club?? If this is true I am hugely disappointed in him and it would just about sum up our season and how miserable the place is these days. Id like some more concrete evidence than said paper though. Fae hasn't been trated greatly by coppell and will clearly be off anyway, no loss.

Gordons Cumming
Hob Nob Addict

by Gordons Cumming » 01 May 2008 06:26

Bloody footballers!

Tell me if I am wrong or not but aren't Reading FC paying these guys to play football for them?
Imagine if one of us were told we weren't needed at an important project meeting for example. Would we then have a hissy fit and say we were not staying in the office but were going home for the rest of the day in protest.

I'd suggest a P45 would be winging its way..............

Who DO they think they are?

Bloody immature if you ask me. :evil:

Avon Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Avon Royal » 01 May 2008 06:48

If this is true then Sonko is an absolute disgrace.

Who paid for all your treatment buddy?

Gordons Cumming
Hob Nob Addict

by Gordons Cumming » 01 May 2008 07:38

Avon Royal If this is true then Sonko is an absolute disgrace.

Who paid for all your treatment buddy?

:lol:

Scrappy

by Scrappy » 01 May 2008 07:41

I cannot see Sonko's problem. Off the boil all season, not performing great, reserves could have helped him find some form. Cheerio guys!

Barry the bird boggler
Hob Nob Addict

by Barry the bird boggler » 01 May 2008 07:45

Steve: I'd like you two to play in the reserves tonight as you've not had a lot of match practice and I want everyone on their toes for Saturday

Sonko: Sorry Sir Steve but je has got a bout of sumsing nastee coming on, Jon say I take week off to 'elp keep it away from ze rest of ze boys

Fae: Monsieur Steve j'ai désolé a reçu une période de quelque chose l'arrivée déplaisante sur, Jon recommande que je prends cette semaine de le tenir à distance du reste des garçons. Malaria innit.

Steve then throws toys out of pram over the frustration of everything....

Thou Voice

by Thou Voice » 01 May 2008 07:50

Was it not said recently that Stephen Cockelshells had lost the dressing room?

I guess that this proves the point that he is now failing both on and off the field. He is going to goo bald if this continues.

Thou Voice is a little concerned that the yapping dogs link Hunt who seem to enjoy running around the field like a yorkshire terrier chasing balls or bees during match play that he is now sayyyying "You are soon forgotten about. We’re fighting for our lives and fighting for a lot of people’s jobs, I’d imagine"...

...maybe he should have considdered this a feew matches ago and will only be buyying threee houses thisss year not the usual five.

Schards#2
Hob Nob Regular

by Schards#2 » 01 May 2008 08:18

Through 36 years of Reading support, I have only ever really been fuming when I felt the players/manager/club were not doing everything they can to get the best possible results. This hasn't been that often but, increasingly, I get the feeling that this is the case this season.

It's all rumour but I hear about Kitson having a bust up with Lita, Lita with Coppell, Shorey with Kitson, Shorey playing out his contract, various players falling out with manager and now this.

If we go down having given it our absolute best shot, I can live with that. If we go down because of petty squabbles, people refusing to play in the same side as others, people saving themselves for a move, then I can't live with that, in fact it would be an absolute f***ing disgrace.

It's taken over 100 years to get here, this is the highest paid squad in history by a huge margin, the fans are paying the ticket prices in history by a huge margin. If the players throw the fans dreams and aspirations in the bin over petty personality clashes and self interest I will have lost all respect for them and they will have undone the fantastic work of the previous few years.

Given the sums they are being paid, if they can't give it 100% every second they are working doing a job most of us would do for nothing, they are a disgrace. I really hope that is not the case.

Vision
Hob Nob Addict

by Vision » 01 May 2008 08:29

Agree entirely with the sentiment Schards but there are a lot of pretty big "ifs" in all that.

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 01 May 2008 08:48

Indeed Vision, if any of the above is true, and at the moment we only have one article in The Sun regarding one apparent bust-up then it leaves a sour taste.

Currently we have no evidence bar "people with contacts" or "club insiders" so I'll take it with a pinch of salt.

papereyes
Hob Nob Addict
Location: “The mother of idiots is always pregnant”- Italian proverb

by papereyes » 01 May 2008 09:05

Stranded Indeed Vision, if any of the above is true, and at the moment we only have one article in The Sun regarding one apparent bust-up then it leaves a sour taste.

Currently we have no evidence bar "people with contacts" or "club insiders" so I'll take it with a pinch of salt.

Is it really 'only' a Sun article. There's been more rumours about than that and I don't think its the only one that's been in print.

What do we care. Fae, our record signing(?), has been shite and so has Sonko after his injury. Its just another little clue to the mental state of our squad before two quite important games.

I do wonder if there was any machete action.

finnbot4050

by finnbot4050 » 01 May 2008 09:07

ffs what a bunch of twats don't they realize playing good in the reserve might give them a good chance of getting in the first team

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 01 May 2008 09:13

papereyes
Stranded Indeed Vision, if any of the above is true, and at the moment we only have one article in The Sun regarding one apparent bust-up then it leaves a sour taste.

Is it really 'only' a Sun article. There's been more rumours about than that and I don't think its the only one that's been in print.

What do we care. Fae, our record signing(?), has been shite and so has Sonko after his injury. Its just another little clue to the mental state of our squad before two quite important games.

I do wonder if there was any machete action.

That's what I mean though, it's just rumours. I'm not saying there's a grain of truth in them but it's rumours that have only appeared on here as far as I can tell and we all know what the truth/bollox ratio is like on here.

Fact is we are, currently, a Premiership club and if the rumours we've heard were true more than just this one would have been in at least one of the redtops.

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 01 May 2008 09:18

Looks like this one is true then.

Banned from the club for two weeks and may well both be allowed to leave in the summer as a result

http://www.getreading.co.uk/sport/footb ... fae_banned

Smoking Kills Dancing Doe
Hob Nob Regular

by Smoking Kills Dancing Doe » 01 May 2008 09:20

Have said it about Sonks since he came back from injury. Money changes people and he is the proof.

Still these things do happen for a reason and Coppell has clearly lost a large section of the dressing room.

The whole year inn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by The whole year inn » 01 May 2008 09:24

Can Reading name a matchday squad with these two banned? Do we have the numbers?... :?

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 01 May 2008 09:27

Smoking Kills Dancing Doe Have said it about Sonks since he came back from injury. Money changes people and he is the proof.

Still these things do happen for a reason and Coppell has clearly lost a large section of the dressing room.

It doesn't though does it really....it shows that these two players are tw*ts and that's about it....

tlcs

by tlcs » 01 May 2008 09:31

After watching Sonko play in the reserves at Bishops Stortford against
West Ham no wonder he doesnt want to play he was a fecking embarrasment.

Get rid of them both...nobody is bigger than the club !!

436 posts