When will our first signing be?

200 posts
Roger the Rabbit

Re: When will our first signing be?

by Roger the Rabbit » 10 Jul 2008 12:26

Royalee
I haven't - one account's good enough for me, I can't help it that others are beginning to come to the realisation that we are going backwards as a club.

And all signing up with new accounts at the same time !!

It's all quite amusing, presumably it's all Year 11's who've finished their GCSEs ?

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 10 Jul 2008 12:27

Archie's penalty
Royalee I haven't - one account's good enough for me, I can't help it that others are beginning to come to the realisation that we are going backwards as a club.

So surely West Brom are also going backwards as they have got rid of their best striker to a Championship team after promotion?

If he wasn't 34 then you may have a point.

sadsack

by sadsack » 10 Jul 2008 12:27

Royalee
Alan Partridge what another thoroughly depressing interview. I really am a mug renewing that ST :evil:

It's funny, I'm the only person in my family and RFC supporting friends not to have renewed and slowly they're all telling me how happy I must be that I've not renewed.

I will return when the cancer on RFC that is Steve Coppell leaves so that we can progress, be we in the Championship or otherwise

great minds think alike

Archie's penalty
Hob Nob Addict

by Archie's penalty » 10 Jul 2008 12:32

BBTSA I just don't live in your happy clappy, replica shirt, I LOVE SIR STEVE COPPELL world mate

We're a laughing stock, protesting to keep a manager who has so failed us in a job and calling him SIR STEVE like he has actually achieved greatness with one promotion

Coppell out.

1) I am not your mate

2) I was not at the parking space but I supported their actions

3) Happy clappy, replica shirt? Riiiight. If you look through most of the posts I make they look at things realistically with a positive slant.

I was incredibly disappointed when we went down (and for most of last season) but I just think it's better to look on the bright side.

And I think Coppell deserves one more chance. If he doesn't succeed he will leave at the end of the season. Will I cry then? No. Will people protest on him leaving then? No. We will appreciate his work at the club and move on.

And if we go back up this year I will be very happy. If we don't it won't be a disaster. Look at West Brom they are back up after two seasons. Look at Blackburn it took them two seasons to get back up.

Anyway that's enough from me. Carry on being negative see if I care.

londinium
Hob Nob Regular

by londinium » 10 Jul 2008 12:34

sadsack
Royalee
Alan Partridge what another thoroughly depressing interview. I really am a mug renewing that ST :evil:

It's funny, I'm the only person in my family and RFC supporting friends not to have renewed and slowly they're all telling me how happy I must be that I've not renewed.

I will return when the cancer on RFC that is Steve Coppell leaves so that we can progress, be we in the Championship or otherwise

great minds think alike

Great... thats another two seats for me to choose from next season.

Bill Oddie's Beard

by Bill Oddie's Beard » 10 Jul 2008 12:34

sadsack
Royalee

great minds think alike

Through thick and thin ffs.

BBTSA

by BBTSA » 10 Jul 2008 12:35

Archie's penalty
BBTSA I just don't live in your happy clappy, replica shirt, I LOVE SIR STEVE COPPELL world mate

We're a laughing stock, protesting to keep a manager who has so failed us in a job and calling him SIR STEVE like he has actually achieved greatness with one promotion

Coppell out.

1) I am not your mate

3) Happy clappy, replica shirt? Riiiight. If you look through most of the posts I make they look at things realistically with a positive slant.

I was incredibly disappointed when we went down (and for most of last season) but I just think it's better to look on the bright side.

And I think Coppell deserves one more chance. If he doesn't succeed he will leave at the end of the season. Will I cry then? No. Will people protest on him leaving then? No. We will appreciate his work at the club and move on.

And if we go back up this year I will be very happy. If we don't it won't be a disaster. Look at West Brom they are back up after two seasons. Look at Blackburn it took them two seasons to get back up.

We're not on a family holiday here MATE. I can be negetive about the club if I want, I give them enough of my money.

Archie's penalty
Hob Nob Addict

by Archie's penalty » 10 Jul 2008 12:36

BBTSA
Archie's penalty

Coppell out.

1) I am not your mate

We're not on a family holiday here MATE. I can be negetive about the club if I want, I give them enough of my money.

Well done for ignoring the rest of my post MATE. And it's negative not negetive...
Last edited by Archie's penalty on 10 Jul 2008 12:37, edited 1 time in total.

BBTSA

by BBTSA » 10 Jul 2008 12:37

great minds think alike[/quote]

Through thick and thin ffs.[/quote]

People can take us being shit, it's par for the course. Its the lies and bullshit from the club people take a dislike to.

Alan Partridge
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: In a daft little ground, watching a silly game so fcuk off

by Alan Partridge » 10 Jul 2008 12:41

Not entering this slanging match, what i truly can't understand and am left truly bewildered by is that Coppell STILL can't see this squad needs change and certain areas really need strengthening.

What is it going to take? a 7-0 home defeat to Barnsley? Dagenham to beat us convincingly in the cup? Another relegation? what?? He's had a warning (3-1 at Fulham, 3-0 at Bolton), he's had a polite reminder with a shocking run of results (the 8 in a row) that led to us being very near the drop zone, and ultimately the huge commupence with relegation. Yet all that, despite him himself saying he's made mistakes, too loyal etc, he still won't fcuking bring anyone in!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't believe what i was reading there. If he fails to bring suitable players in this summer it will be the final straw for me personally.
Last edited by Alan Partridge on 10 Jul 2008 12:42, edited 1 time in total.

Ozymandias
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Ozymandias » 10 Jul 2008 12:42

BBTSA great minds think alike

People can take us being shit, it's par for the course. Its the lies and bullshit from the club people take a dislike to.[/quote]

Are you for real ?

Go and support someone else.

Jeeez

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 10 Jul 2008 12:42

Alan Partridge Not entering this slanging match, what i truly can't understand and am left truly bewildered by is that Coppell STILL can't see this squad needs change and certain areas really need strengthening.

What is it going to take? a 7-0 home defeat to BArnsley? Dagenham to beat us convingly in the cup? Another relegation? what?? He's had a warning (3-1 at Fulham, 3-0 at Bolton), he's had a polite reminder with a shocking run of results (the 8 in a row) that led to us being very near the drop zone, and ultimately the huge commupence with relegation. Yet all that, despite him himself saying he's made mistakes, too loyal etc, he still won't fcuking bring anyone in!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't believe what i was reading there. If he fails to bring suitable players in this summer it will be the final straw for me personally.

he doesnt say hes not bringing anyone in

Bill Oddie's Beard

by Bill Oddie's Beard » 10 Jul 2008 12:42

People can take us being shit, it's par for the course. Its the lies and bullshit from the club people take a dislike to.[/quote]

Fair enough don't renew your season ticket, I'm sure you'll be sorely missed. If we go straight back up then more fool you for missing out on another fantastic campaign, if we don't, then you'd still have missed out on supporting your team for a year, regardless of how its run and how much you dislike the people that run it. Tbh I get fcuked off with evrything that madejski spouts, only to see nothing happen, but I'd rather be pissed off watching Reading than sat down the pub or in my front room moaning about it.

BBTSA

by BBTSA » 10 Jul 2008 12:43

Ozymandias

Are you for real ?

Go and support someone else.

Jeeez[/quote]

I have bought my ST mate, just saying people can handle us being shit, it's the lies and the rubbish which people hate.

Tinrib

by Tinrib » 10 Jul 2008 12:44

LOL at the sad feckers on this thread...

A ball not kicked, not a player not sold, but yet the juvinial bleating of the uninformed continues..

Get a grip boys.

BBTSA

by BBTSA » 10 Jul 2008 12:44

Bill Oddie's Beard

Fair enough don't renew your season ticket, I'm sure you'll be sorely missed. If we go straight back up then more fool you for missing out on another fantastic campaign, if we don't, then you'd still have missed out on supporting your team for a year, regardless of how its run and how much you dislike the people that run it. Tbh I get fcuked off with evrything that madejski spouts, only to see nothing happen, but I'd rather be pissed off watching Reading than sat down the pub or in my front room moaning about it.[/quote]

Read my post you dick, I didnt say that.

I DID renew, stupidly

Alan Partridge
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: In a daft little ground, watching a silly game so fcuk off

by Alan Partridge » 10 Jul 2008 12:45

brendywendy
Alan Partridge Not entering this slanging match, what i truly can't understand and am left truly bewildered by is that Coppell STILL can't see this squad needs change and certain areas really need strengthening.

What is it going to take? a 7-0 home defeat to BArnsley? Dagenham to beat us convingly in the cup? Another relegation? what?? He's had a warning (3-1 at Fulham, 3-0 at Bolton), he's had a polite reminder with a shocking run of results (the 8 in a row) that led to us being very near the drop zone, and ultimately the huge commupence with relegation. Yet all that, despite him himself saying he's made mistakes, too loyal etc, he still won't fcuking bring anyone in!!!!!!!!!!!

he doesnt say hes not bringing anyone in

Happy with the squad, nothing close. It's Groundhog Day. Coppell really is dump in the transfer market, he'd be a cracking international manager I reckon.

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 10 Jul 2008 12:45

What is it going to take? a 7-0 home defeat to Barnsley? Dagenham to beat us convincingly in the cup? Another relegation? what?? He's had a warning (3-1 at Fulham, 3-0 at Bolton), he's had a polite reminder with a shocking run of results (the 8 in a row) that led to us being very near the drop zone, and ultimately the huge commupence with relegation. Yet all that, despite him himself saying he's made mistakes, too loyal etc, he still won't fcuking bring anyone in!!!!!!!!!!!

Even if the current squad challenge for promotion?

But it doesn't say he's not bringing anyone in. He say's we need a right winger and that he's looking for "young and hungry" players ie the sort of players that we have signed successfully over Coppell's time here.

BBTSA

by BBTSA » 10 Jul 2008 12:45

Spot on

Roger the Rabbit

by Roger the Rabbit » 10 Jul 2008 12:45

BBTSA
I DID renew, stupidly

I guess that's how you do everything...

200 posts