Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: We actually really are...

by 'lista » 28 Dec 2009 17:21

We actually really are.....

FCUKING SHIT!!

(.)Boobies(.)

by (.)Boobies(.) » 28 Dec 2009 17:26

This club cannot possibly get to anywhere near like a play-off side in this division until someone buys the club and invests in the team. We are now expected to achieve this through bargain buys and youngsters, and that isn't likely to get us to those heady heights. Points of blame have to go to one person, and he is the one that has now lost interest in this football club. We have reached the Premiership, and our dreams were realised - job done (for him anyway).___ I do believe we are going down.

Wimb
Hob Nob Regular

The Rant Thread

by Wimb » 28 Dec 2009 17:26

Just to let it out.

WHAT THE oxf*rd SHIT IS ALL THIS ABOUT?!!! HOW THE oxf*rd HAVE WE GONE FROM PREMIER LEAGUE TO GETTING UTTERLY BATTERED AWAY AT PLYMOUTH :mad: :cry:

oxf*rd SORT IT OUT :MAD:

FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: The Rant Thread

by FiNeRaIn » 28 Dec 2009 17:27

Plymouth pushed aside league one bound reading with some of the best football seen down in the west country in years.

LoyalRoyal22
Hob Nob Regular

by LoyalRoyal22 » 28 Dec 2009 17:29

Im going to throw up. Our club is a disgrace

'lista
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by 'lista » 28 Dec 2009 17:31

U S E L E S S C U N T S

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 28 Dec 2009 17:34

Wimb Just to let it out.

WHAT THE oxf*rd SHIT IS ALL THIS ABOUT?!!! HOW THE oxf*rd HAVE WE GONE FROM PREMIER LEAGUE TO GETTING UTTERLY BATTERED AWAY AT PLYMOUTH :mad: :cry:

oxf*rd SORT IT OUT :MAD:

Brick by brick then:

Last edited by RoyalBlue on 28 Dec 2009 18:21, edited 1 time in total.

Berry

by Berry » 28 Dec 2009 17:35

That piece of cloth is getting smaller and smaller and according to Hammond its being trimmed again, QUESTION? Who in fcuks name would want to be the next Manager of this Club?? with 2 and 6 for transfers

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 28 Dec 2009 17:36

Berry That piece of cloth is getting smaller and smaller and according to Hammond its being trimmed again, QUESTION? Who in fcuks name would want to be the next Manager of this Club?? with 2 and 6 for transfers

At this rate we're going to end up paying clubs to take most of our players!

Schards#2
Hob Nob Regular

by Schards#2 » 28 Dec 2009 17:39

I did my ranting a year ago when the writing was on the wall, but very few appeared capable of reading it.

PEARCEY
Hob Nob Addict

by PEARCEY » 28 Dec 2009 17:43

Schards#2 I did my ranting a year ago when the writing was on the wall, but very few appeared capable of reading it.

Why was the writing on the wall last season. Had we won our final League game we would have won promotion. We also had the best goal difference in the division...better than Wolves and Brum.
How can you compare that with being hammered by Plymouth and being two points outside the relegation zone?

facaldaqui
Hob Nob Regular

by facaldaqui » 28 Dec 2009 17:43

Schard, you were wrong. We nearly got promoted. You based your opinion on the poor start we had last season. This is a different set of circumstances, with a much inferior team.

cmonurz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by cmonurz » 28 Dec 2009 17:45

PEARCEY
Schards#2 I did my ranting a year ago when the writing was on the wall, but very few appeared capable of reading it.

Why was the writing on the wall last season. Had we won our final League game we would have won promotion. We also had the best goal difference in the division...better than Wolves and Brum.
How can you compare that with being hammered by Plymouth and being two points outside the relegation zone?

Extrapolate our post-Xmas form last season to 46 games, and we were absolutely nowhere near a promotion side. Tbf to Schards, he flagged a significant decline in our fortunes at the time, as did others.

PEARCEY
Hob Nob Addict

by PEARCEY » 28 Dec 2009 17:47

^ No he didn't. At the time he flagged it up the team started flying up to the top of the table. His oft mentioned thread started in or around September 2008 after the team made an indifferent start so if you judge Schards comments from thereafter the team were in top-six form.
Last edited by PEARCEY on 28 Dec 2009 17:49, edited 1 time in total.

rhroyal
Hob Nob Regular

by rhroyal » 28 Dec 2009 17:48

cmonurz
PEARCEY

Extrapolate our post-Xmas form last season to 46 games, and we were absolutely nowhere near a promotion side. Tbf to Schards, he flagged a significant decline in our fortunes at the time, as did others.

But the post-xmas form was not a year ago. We looked good 12 months ago, myself and many others on here honestly thought we'd be in the Premiership now. Fair play to those who called it right - but you'd rather be wrong no doubt.

Schards#2
Hob Nob Regular

by Schards#2 » 28 Dec 2009 17:49

PEARCEY

Had we gone up, we would still have lost our manager, still not invested and would have less than 5 points.

The writing was on the wall because the manager (the main reason for our success) was going and the chairman wanted to go and had made it clear he wasn't going to invest further.

The only left is to have a good old laugh at the people who continue to criticise Coppell even when they've seen what it's like without him.

Wimb
Hob Nob Regular

by Wimb » 28 Dec 2009 17:50

Schards#2
PEARCEY

Had we gone up, we would still have lost our manager, still not invested and would have less than 5 points.

The writing was on the wall because the manager (the main reason for our success) was going and the chairman wanted to go and had made it clear he wasn't going to invest further.

The only left is to have a good old laugh at the people who continue to criticise Coppell even when they've seen what it's like without him.

Schards please don't honestly tell me you absolve SSC of any of the blame for this? the man himself has admitted he made mistakes ffs.

Toon Toon Blue army

by Toon Toon Blue army » 28 Dec 2009 17:51

Today is the first day I have actually thought we are going to struggle to avoid the drop. LOL at the next 3 fixtures. LOL at us beating these teams comfortably 2 years or so ago and now we are shItting ourselves about playing them.

PEARCEY
Hob Nob Addict

by PEARCEY » 28 Dec 2009 17:51

Schards I certainly agree with you about Coppell. His departure hastened our decline but he was still in charge last season and led the team to a very competitive play-off position. Sure our home form was shocking in the second-half of the season...but our away form was very good.

100 posts