Who will Bristol sign?

Harpers So Solid Crew
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Who will Bristol sign?

by Harpers So Solid Crew » 27 Apr 2010 19:47

Hmmm, fact is that SC brought many of the youngsters to RFC, he would not have gone to BC unless he is allowed to manage, and that may well include money to build. They are already a decent team, I would have Maynard tomorrow if we could afford him. They could do with a decent keeper, Marcus might go there for a season, as Wolves will need to move on a bit. I cant see Ingi going there, but I can see Siggy moving back to SC. £3m would take him from us, with good wages and a sell on clause possibly. Tabb might be interested as well, and Karacan too.

One thing that Coppell got was loyalty, and many of our young players could well be tempted.

FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by FiNeRaIn » 27 Apr 2010 20:25

Harpers So Solid Crew Hmmm, fact is that SC brought many of the youngsters to RFC, he would not have gone to BC unless he is allowed to manage, and that may well include money to build. They are already a decent team, I would have Maynard tomorrow if we could afford him. They could do with a decent keeper, Marcus might go there for a season, as Wolves will need to move on a bit. I cant see Ingi going there, but I can see Siggy moving back to SC. £3m would take him from us, with good wages and a sell on clause possibly. Tabb might be interested as well, and Karacan too.

One thing that Coppell got was loyalty, and many of our young players could well be tempted.

You were doing pretty well with the first half of your post and then it turned into utter rubbish. In fact it was so LOLworthy from the highlighted bit onwards it doesn't deserve further comment.

Sun Tzu
Hob Nob Regular

by Sun Tzu » 27 Apr 2010 21:02

Have to say I tend to agree with FR on that !

The youngsters would have more loyalty to McDermott and Dolan, seeing as they've played 5 or 6 years for the two of them rather than a handful of games for Coppell !

As for Sig moving to Bristol - you need to lay off the magic mushrooms !!!

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 27 Apr 2010 21:27

Michail Antonio

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 27 Apr 2010 22:13

Harpers So Solid Crew Hmmm, fact is that SC brought many of the youngsters to RFC, he would not have gone to BC unless he is allowed to manage, and that may well include money to build. They are already a decent team, I would have Maynard tomorrow if we could afford him. They could do with a decent keeper, Marcus might go there for a season, as Wolves will need to move on a bit. I cant see Ingi going there, but I can see Siggy moving back to SC. £3m would take him from us, with good wages and a sell on clause possibly. Tabb might be interested as well, and Karacan too.

Wouldn't be at all surprised to see Ingi go there in the summer. Sig going there must be a joke but if you are serious I suggest you locate your nearest mental hospital. Doubt Tabb would go, he hardly played under Coppell. Can't see Karacan really considering a move to join Coppell.

P.S. According to Opta Hahnemann has been the best Keeper in the Premier League this season. Can't see him dropping down a division.

URZZ
Hob Nob Regular

by URZZ » 27 Apr 2010 23:42

Leroy Lita.

Harpers So Solid Crew
Hob Nob Addict

by Harpers So Solid Crew » 28 Apr 2010 07:56

sandman

Wouldn't be at all surprised to see Ingi go there in the summer. Sig going there must be a joke but if you are serious I suggest you locate your nearest mental hospital. Doubt Tabb would go, he hardly played under Coppell. Can't see Karacan really considering a move to join Coppell.

P.S. According to Opta Hahnemann has been the best Keeper in the Premier League this season. Can't see him dropping down a division.

Tabb was involved in 13 of the 14 games after he signed, he played a part in 9 of those games, was unused sub a few times. We shall see, will all depend on money, of which we won't have a lot to spend, FACT.

Royal We
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal We » 28 Apr 2010 08:33

Harpers So Solid Crew De Ja Vue

Does he play for Brentford?

Negative_Jeff

by Negative_Jeff » 28 Apr 2010 11:36

Brendan Rodgers? I read that Paul Trollope and the DOF Lennie Lawrence are likely to leave at the end of the season. No money to spend apparantly but a great opportunity for an up and coming coach like our Brendan.

Very near...far away

by Very near...far away » 28 Apr 2010 13:16

John Oster - big red face and all.