Audio clips highlights from live match commentary

6 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Cemy Junction Expat

Audio clips highlights from live match commentary

by Cemy Junction Expat » 22 Aug 2006 22:59

Ollie

What's the possibility of making match highlights available online from BBC Berks commentary?

I love hearing the highlights that BBC Berks replay during the match coverage itself and it would be great to have access to the audio clips of Tim & Joel + any others going mental as the crucial goals go in, outragous ref decisions, etc. This for me would be as good a reminder of the great moments of the season, if not better, than the photos etc available on the official site.

I think we already have a few "match audio highlights" from BBC Berks kicking around in the match report archives from previous seasons ... any chance of systematically making these available for every game this season? A simple little repository to set up on the BBC Berks site ... I'm sure HNA would link there with no qualms ;-)

And how about the same for last season at least?!

The clips have already been compiled - they are put together as part of the real time coverage of each game - so surely it's just a case of putting them up on the web ... and getting all the legal niceities sorted out ...

What's the odds?

Readingfanman
Hob Nob Regular

by Readingfanman » 23 Aug 2006 02:39

5/1?

Ollie

Re: Audio clips highlights from live match commentary

by Ollie » 23 Aug 2006 09:54

Cemy Junction Expat and getting all the legal niceities sorted out ...

And therein lies the problem. It's not a question of us not wanting to do it, or not having the capability to do it - it's a question of whether our contract with the club allows us to offer that service. My understanding is it doesn't - sorry!

daswonder

by daswonder » 24 Aug 2006 12:18

Did you manage to sort it out then Ollie, as I managed to listen to the game last night online through Radio Berks.

Ollie

by Ollie » 24 Aug 2006 12:23

Sadly that was actually a technical fault with our online scheduler which I spent most of my evening trying to fix! There'll be no live online coverage I'm afraid, we can't offer it.

zac naloen

by zac naloen » 24 Aug 2006 13:27

Ollie Sadly that was actually a technical fault with our online scheduler which I spent most of my evening trying to fix! There'll be no live online coverage I'm afraid, we can't offer it.

Well as long as you keep having technical "faults" im sure no one will be complaining <_<

6 posts   •   Page 1 of 1