Commentary at away games

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Binfield Royal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Commentary at away games

by Binfield Royal » 11 May 2008 22:17

I have been ar Derby today and like many of us, I had a little radio with me to keep tabs on the Fulham score (don't go there). I had to tune in to BBC Radio Derby. This was not a great experience for a Reading fan with Dean Sturridge givng us all the benfit of his very rose tinted wisdom ("I can't understand why Derby aren't 2 up by now, I really though we could beat a team like Reading...."

This made me realise that I much prefer Radio Berkshire own brand of rose tinted wisdom so here is the question.

Is there any reason why you could not do a macro local broadcast at away games? the range would only need to be a few hundred yards sort of, let us know your uplink frequency and we can tune in.

BBC Radio Berkshire

Re: Commentary at away games

by BBC Radio Berkshire » 12 May 2008 14:41

I have to say, I imagine there would be all sorts of issues with this, so I don't think it's a starter I'm afraid.

Unless we can somehow wire Tim up to the away end tannoys at grounds next season...

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: Commentary at away games

by Royal Lady » 12 May 2008 16:56

Or just wire him up.

Only joking Tim. Heard the replay of his commentary after the first 3 goals and he was a tad excited!!! :wink:

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1