Use a Senior Season Ticket for 3 Games

8 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
okanaganroyal

Use a Senior Season Ticket for 3 Games

by okanaganroyal » 10 Feb 2014 05:00

I am traveling from Canada for the last two weeks of March; I have been offered a seniors season ticket to use as he is away on a world cruise. Now I am only 49 can I get an upgrade for 3 home tickets and pay the difference between senior and full price.

SPARTA
Hob Nob Regular
Location: If you give us 90 minutes, we'll give you a lifetime

Re: Use a Senior Season Ticket for 3 Games

by SPARTA » 10 Feb 2014 08:54

okanaganroyal I am traveling from Canada for the last two weeks of March; I have been offered a seniors season ticket to use as he is away on a world cruise. Now I am only 49 can I get an upgrade for 3 home tickets and pay the difference between senior and full price.

You should be able to, yes. The card holder would probably have to be the one to request it though, unless you can call the ticket office and have his address details to pass yourself off as him. I've upgraded my kids tickets to adults when the father in-law has come along.

PieEater
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by PieEater » 10 Feb 2014 09:15

They will issue you with a paper ticket.

tee peg
Hob Nob Regular

by tee peg » 10 Feb 2014 12:27

okanaganroyal I am traveling from Canada for the last two weeks of March; I have been offered a seniors season ticket to use as he is away on a world cruise. Now I am only 49 can I get an upgrade for 3 home tickets and pay the difference between senior and full price.

They dont bother checking.

notloyalenuffroyal

by notloyalenuffroyal » 11 Feb 2014 20:33

Take a stick.
Bend over.
Smell funny.
Offer a small passing child a Werthers original

You'll be fine!

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 13 Feb 2014 10:11

tee peg

They dont bother checking.

occasionally they have blokes waiting as you come through the turnstiles checking the lights.
its not often so your chances are good, but id just upgrade. if you get him to do it itll all go on his card and you wont have to get a paper ticket

Chuckle Brother

by Chuckle Brother » 13 Feb 2014 19:40

I really hope you are not making the trip just for that.

okanaganroyal

by okanaganroyal » 17 Feb 2014 21:12

No have to see family as well, but planed to get max amount of games in a two week period. although I am sad and would just come back for the football anyway. After 44 years of watching them live hard to give up.

8 posts   •   Page 1 of 1