Play Off Final Tickets

752 posts
Mr Controversial

Re: Play Off Final Tickets

by Mr Controversial » 18 May 2017 14:08

Clyde1998
Mr Controversial I paid extra for special delivery - any idea when the tickets are going to be dispatched?

They have news about dispatching Millwall's play-off final tickets here; they'll probably put ours there once they've started dispatching them too: https://www.seetickets.com/customerserv ... patch-news

The site says that 100% of Millwall tickets have been "despatched" if you bought them by yesterday. I guess that they'll start dispatching them tomorrow for us.

EDIT: There's an order tracker here - https://www.seetickets.com/customerservice/ - so you can see where your tickets are. Mine says "We are awaiting delivery of tickets for this event. As soon as they are in stock we will send them to you." :?

Thanks Matey

Jackson Corner
Hob Nob Regular

by Jackson Corner » 18 May 2017 14:09

Being disabled I have to phone no choice 6p a minute so far 45 minutes of lift music.....ever get that feeling this is a stitch up?

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 18 May 2017 14:12

Jackson Corner Being disabled I have to phone no choice 6p a minute so far 45 minutes of lift music.....ever get that feeling this is a stitch up?

IMO they should provide separate number for disabled ticket sales only so that you don't get caught in a queue of people who don't want to/can't buy on line.

The Informant

by The Informant » 18 May 2017 14:24

Jackson Corner Being disabled I have to phone no choice 6p a minute so far 45 minutes of lift music.....ever get that feeling this is a stitch up?

Head pointer?

Jackson Corner
Hob Nob Regular

by Jackson Corner » 18 May 2017 14:36

Ok here's an update got through after an hour exactly strange that? Got through to a gormless bird who sounded like she had never delt with tickets before. She didn't ask for my season ticket number. Bearing in mind I,ve been a ST holder for 20 years so anyone could have just phoned up and got tickets regardless of being an ST holder or even if you had no points you could be a Huddersfield fan for all that dopey mare new. I even had to talk her through the seating options only having been to Wembley several times before for various events. Talk about amateur. And the club reckon they couldn't handle the tickets and allow this bunch of clowns to do it.

Philly Flyer

by Philly Flyer » 18 May 2017 14:38

Clyde1998
Mr Controversial I paid extra for special delivery - any idea when the tickets are going to be dispatched?

They have news about dispatching Millwall's play-off final tickets here; they'll probably put ours there once they've started dispatching them too: https://www.seetickets.com/customerserv ... patch-news

The site says that 100% of Millwall tickets have been "despatched" if you bought them by yesterday. I guess that they'll start dispatching them tomorrow for us.

EDIT: There's an order tracker here - https://www.seetickets.com/customerservice/ - so you can see where your tickets are. Mine says "We are awaiting delivery of tickets for this event. As soon as they are in stock we will send them to you." :?

See Tickets are pretty reliable. They do the tickets for Reading Festival, Glastonbury and tons of other stuff without a hitch.

Kitsondinho
Hob Nob Addict
Location: at a cricket ground somewhere around the country........

by Kitsondinho » 18 May 2017 16:06

Cheapskate tickets up in the Gods and some binoculars purchased for the same price as Cat 4...... 8)

royalp-we
Hob Nob Regular

by royalp-we » 18 May 2017 16:21

@ReadingFC: Wow! We can confirm that in the first 6 hours of sales, 446 tickets have been sold! Wem-ber-ley! Come on URRRZZZZ! - http://rdng.co/POFinalTickets #tinpot

Maneki Neko
Hob Nob Legend

by Maneki Neko » 18 May 2017 16:34

royalp-we
@ReadingFC: Wow! We can confirm that in the first 6 hours of sales, 446 tickets have been sold! Wem-ber-ley! Come on URRRZZZZ! - http://rdng.co/POFinalTickets #tinpot

:lol: :lol: :lol:

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 18 May 2017 17:10

jd82 Metropolitan line from KX i'd imagine, or a walk to Baker St via the Bree and then tube from there

Thx m8

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 18 May 2017 17:11

bobby1413 This girl Lucie is a Huddersfield supporter and is coming for the game... will keep an eager eye out for her

8)

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 18 May 2017 17:19

Steve_Upper_West
windermereROYAL Anyone know why some blocks are not yet available? i want sit yellow block 521 same as Arsenal game

You may have found this out already........ isnt it because they are not opening up extra yellow blocks until they starting filling up 501 - 508 ? I would also like to book a similar area, so I do not have the sun (if there is any) in my eyes for the first hour or so.. just have to wait a while I guess ?

Yes i already noticed that. the other 500 blocks are not yet open for booking. I booked 506 block.

East Grinstead Royal

by East Grinstead Royal » 18 May 2017 17:26

I got caught in an infinite loop of "prove you're not a robot" and, as there was no way of proving it, selecting the number of tickets I wanted and then having to prove I wasn't a robot. Started to get a bit desperate after a while, tbf, and wondered if perhaps I was a robot after all! Eventually I tried calling them and eventually got through to a very helpful lady who kept offering tickets in blocks that didn't have 5 seats available. Eventually ended up in 108.

The Informant

by The Informant » 18 May 2017 17:43

East Grinstead Royal I got caught in an infinite loop of "prove you're not a robot" and, as there was no way of proving it, selecting the number of tickets I wanted and then having to prove I wasn't a robot. Started to get a bit desperate after a while, tbf, and wondered if perhaps I was a robot after all! Eventually I tried calling them and eventually got through to a very helpful lady who kept offering tickets in blocks that didn't have 5 seats available. Eventually ended up in 108.

:lol:

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

by Nameless » 18 May 2017 17:44

Where are people getting the number of tickets sold info from ?

Jagermesiter1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Jagermesiter1871 » 18 May 2017 18:00

ffs. How likely are we to sell out by tomorrow?

I know there's no real way of knowing so I will take a prediction/educated guess.

Kitsondinho
Hob Nob Addict
Location: at a cricket ground somewhere around the country........

by Kitsondinho » 18 May 2017 18:07

windermereROYAL
Steve_Upper_West
windermereROYAL Anyone know why some blocks are not yet available? i want sit yellow block 521 same as Arsenal game

You may have found this out already........ isnt it because they are not opening up extra yellow blocks until they starting filling up 501 - 508 ? I would also like to book a similar area, so I do not have the sun (if there is any) in my eyes for the first hour or so.. just have to wait a while I guess ?

Yes i already noticed that. the other 500 blocks are not yet open for booking. I booked 506 block.

506 is the party block.....so says my old man who had booked us tickets there......

Samrfc01

by Samrfc01 » 18 May 2017 18:10

Jagermesiter1871 ffs. How likely are we to sell out by tomorrow?

I know there's no real way of knowing so I will take a prediction/educated guess.

No chance.

Haven't even opened up the extra blocks in the top tier yet.

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 18 May 2017 18:12

Kitsondinho
windermereROYAL
Steve_Upper_West

506 is the party block.....so says my old man who had booked us tickets there......

what the hell is a party block? there`s 3 of us booked in there

TFF
Hob Nob Addict

by TFF » 18 May 2017 18:26

windermereROYAL
Kitsondinho
windermereROYAL

what the hell is a party block? there`s 3 of us booked in there

Whips and ball-gags. Take lube.

752 posts