South Stand Singers For Sunderland (H)

278 posts
robig106

Re: South Stand Singers For Sunderland (H)

by robig106 » 22 Apr 2018 21:43

It has been a great effort from the South Stand. The atmosphere and support towards the players from the stands has improved the last few home games and the South Stand has made a big contribution towards this.

Old Man Andrews
Hob Nob Addict

by Old Man Andrews » 22 Apr 2018 22:40

double d can you pm me their name and Twitter handle. I would like to talk to them about the south stand singers.

I wouldn't PM you if you paid me.

double d
Hob Nob Regular

by double d » 22 Apr 2018 22:43

Old Man Andrews
double d can you pm me their name and Twitter handle. I would like to talk to them about the south stand singers.

Because you are lying obviously and you really hate them. If you are not lying proove it now

KES!

Old Man Andrews
Hob Nob Addict

by Old Man Andrews » 22 Apr 2018 22:46

Scutterbucketz
Old Man Andrews
Scutterbucketz
So you’re actually going to join them now. That is quite the turnaround.

Can you tell us what the person you spoke to said to you for you to have this epic change of opinion? I’m genuinely interested to know.

I spoke to one of the organisers, only know his Twitter handle and I'm not giving it away. They spoke to me in confidence after seeing what I wrote in this thread. I thought that was good of them so we had an amicable discussion and it was thrown out there that instead of blindly criticising it I should try it first.
I am thinking about it but not sure I will do it. I'll feel like a hypocrite. Jumping around singing songs isn't for me anyway. I haven't ruled it out completely though so you never know. If I do go in there for the Ipswich game I'll write a full review.

Yes, but what did they say to you that made you consider it. Or was the suggestion that you should try it before criticising it the revelation that had previously escaped you?

They explained their position and intentions going forward, I was impressed with their passion.
I may disagree with aspects but they did the right thing coming directly to me and having a chat, it goes a long way. There is nothing wrong with talking to people you don't necessarily agree with in life, it's good for you.

Old Man Andrews
Hob Nob Addict

by Old Man Andrews » 22 Apr 2018 22:52

double d
Old Man Andrews

Because you are lying obviously and you really hate them. If you are not lying proove it now

KES!

Why would I give you someone's name who messaged me privately? It's none of your business who I spoke to or why.

And it's "prove". I'll do you a deal, get your betting slips out and I'll pm you names yeah? Not possible though is it? Thats because you're a lying fantasist who has no real life friends.

double d
Hob Nob Regular

by double d » 22 Apr 2018 23:03

Old Man Andrews
double d
Old Man Andrews

KES!

Why would I give you someone's name who messaged me privately? It's none of your business who I spoke to or why.

And it's "prove". I'll do you a deal, get your betting slips out and I'll pm you names yeah? Not possible though is it? Thats because you're a lying fantasist who has no real life friends.

They have all lost so I threw them away. Let's see some evidence come on.

Old Man Andrews
Hob Nob Addict

by Old Man Andrews » 22 Apr 2018 23:11

double d
Old Man Andrews
double d

KES!

Like I'd give you, of all the users of this board anyone elses details you fruitloop. You get nothing. If they wish to make themselves known in this thread then they will do.

You didn't have bet slips though did you? You did it all on your phone you said? At least remember the lies you tell.

Scutterbucketz
Hob Nob Addict

by Scutterbucketz » 22 Apr 2018 23:29

Old Man Andrews
Scutterbucketz
Old Man Andrews
I spoke to one of the organisers, only know his Twitter handle and I'm not giving it away. They spoke to me in confidence after seeing what I wrote in this thread. I thought that was good of them so we had an amicable discussion and it was thrown out there that instead of blindly criticising it I should try it first.
I am thinking about it but not sure I will do it. I'll feel like a hypocrite. Jumping around singing songs isn't for me anyway. I haven't ruled it out completely though so you never know. If I do go in there for the Ipswich game I'll write a full review.

Yes, but what did they say to you that made you consider it. Or was the suggestion that you should try it before criticising it the revelation that had previously escaped you?

They explained their position and intentions going forward, I was impressed with their passion.
I may disagree with aspects but they did the right thing coming directly to me and having a chat, it goes a long way. There is nothing wrong with talking to people you don't necessarily agree with in life, it's good for you.

Yes, Kes. I agree.

Advice you’d have done well to remember many many times in the past.

Anyway, I thought you never attended Reading matches so why are you pretending that you do? :?

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular
Location: We should never ponder on our thoughts today cos they hold sway over time

by John Smith » 23 Apr 2018 09:48

I hope that coach journey was enjoyable!

double d
Hob Nob Regular

by double d » 23 Apr 2018 09:51

Old Man Andrews
double d
Old Man Andrews

Like I'd give you, of all the users of this board anyone elses details you fruitloop. You get nothing. If they wish to make themselves known in this thread then they will do.

You didn't have bet slips though did you? You did it all on your phone you said? At least remember the lies you tell.

I told you, if Reading go down I will post my 5£ bet slip. So come on Kes, give us evidence you sad sack. Who did you speak too, because I want to join in on the next home game,

Old Man Andrews
Hob Nob Addict

by Old Man Andrews » 23 Apr 2018 09:58

double d
Old Man Andrews
double d

I told you, if Reading go down I will post my 5£ bet slip. So come on Kes, give us evidence you sad sack. Who did you speak too, because I want to join in on the next home game,

The joining instructions are all over social media. Get an adult to read them to you.

I wouldn't give away anyones information, that is how you lose friends and associates. You wouldn't know about that as you have neither in your life.

double d
Hob Nob Regular

by double d » 23 Apr 2018 10:23

Old Man Andrews
double d
Old Man Andrews

The joining instructions are all over social media. Get an adult to read them to you.

I wouldn't give away anyones information, that is how you lose friends and associates. You wouldn't know about that as you have neither in your life.

That is a bit rich coming from somebody who is so close to their sister and lives in their mums basement.

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 23 Apr 2018 11:07

Jesus wept.

double d
Hob Nob Regular

by double d » 23 Apr 2018 11:24

Sorry I will stop now, I have put Kes on ignore now. I

genome
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by genome » 23 Apr 2018 12:49

For the sanity of everyone, I think this thread needs to be dowsed in petrol and lit on fire.

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Silver Fox » 23 Apr 2018 14:08

genome For the sanity of everyone, I think this thread needs to be dowsed in petrol and lit on fire.

with OMA still inside? Seems extreme but it might just work

WAZZOCK

by WAZZOCK » 24 Apr 2018 08:02

jd82
WAZZOCK
McDermolenko Would it not have made more sense for the club to have just come out and said 'right, this is the new designated singing stand'? The fact that this has had to come about through the supporters themselves seems to have left a bad taste in the majority of Reading fans mouths who instead of considering it a good idea seem to look at it as more of a stupid concept made by gimpish supporters?

No. The club leading this initiative would have seen it flop in the first place. Not because the club wouldn't know what their doing, but because supporters don't like being told what to do by their club.

You, OMA and JS, a majority does not make.

What on Earth are you talking about?

jd82
Hob Nob Regular

by jd82 » 24 Apr 2018 08:48

WAZZOCK
jd82
WAZZOCK
No. The club leading this initiative would have seen it flop in the first place. Not because the club wouldn't know what their doing, but because supporters don't like being told what to do by their club.

You, OMA and JS, a majority does not make.

What on Earth are you talking about?

See if you can puzzle it out.

Clue - I wasn’t talking about you.

278 posts