Club 1871 - the What, When, Where, How, Who & Why Thread

2100 posts
Old Man Andrews

Re: Club 1871 - the What, When, Where, How, Who & Why Thread

by Old Man Andrews » 27 Mar 2019 13:55

The Enfield Royal71
Old Man Andrews
Snowflake Royal You know when someone's a really boring Troll when DD tells them they've gone too far and got boring.

It is not trolling to hold an opposing view to the one you hold. I know its beyond you to get your head around that but its true.

What you seem to be forgetting is I was in the stand for the Wigan game, I am just seeking clarification on Nigel Howes support for Club 1871.

M9 I been trolling this place for years before now until I turned ny life around..... you are by far and away an utter bore of a troll and persona non grata on here. I am easily identifiable and people on here can verify who I am..... the same cannot be said for you (a person who joined and had a detailed knowledge of this board and it's history).

Give it a rest please Reading Fc-The Truth aka Kes. It is extremely tedious for you to keep banging on about c1871 for 36 pages. Like I asked before.... what have they ever done to you and why are you so jelous?

Anyway enough of this now please. Lets let c1871 take its course and fizzle out quietly in the off season to never be mentioned and be forgotten about.

Cheers Duffy. Adults are talking now, move along.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 27 Mar 2019 14:17

This thread reminds me of that scene from Blues Brothers 2000 where all those cars keep crashing and piling up repeatedly

The Enfield Royal71
Hob Nob Regular

by The Enfield Royal71 » 27 Mar 2019 14:38

genome This thread reminds me of that scene from Blues Brothers 2000 where all those cars keep crashing and piling up repeatedly

Yeah I know what you mean.

OMA is having an utter nightmare and a carcrash of a day isn't she?

RG30
Hob Nob Addict

by RG30 » 27 Mar 2019 14:38

The club set Club 1871 a challenge to outsell the Wigan fans. As for the Heineken offer, believe someone with connections to Club 1871 works for them and convinced them to run the promo which was a major factor in outselling the away end.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 27 Mar 2019 14:40

RG30 The club set Club 1871 a challenge to outsell the Wigan fans. As for the Heineken offer, believe someone with connections to Club 1871 works for them and convinced them to run the promo which was a major factor in outselling the away end.

Thanks for the confirmation RG30. Any plans to run a similar promotion again this season?

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 27 Mar 2019 14:41

The Enfield Royal71
genome This thread reminds me of that scene from Blues Brothers 2000 where all those cars keep crashing and piling up repeatedly

Surprised at the beef between you two tbh

The Enfield Royal71
Hob Nob Regular

by The Enfield Royal71 » 27 Mar 2019 15:04

genome
The Enfield Royal71

No beef tbh. I just really take offence to somebody who quite frankly I do agree with a lot (if not most) of the time, suddenly accusing me of being a Kes persona when I can easily verify myself through social media (as can Scuttz). Funnily enough this person knew I wasn't Kes when I admitted who I was first of all and suspiciously only started doing this when Duffy left. Said person joined straight after NFA got banned and had a detailed knowledge of this place despite being a new poster. This person also had a hissy fit when somebody (you?) Called them reading fc - the truth.

I can assure you 100% I am not Duffy.

Anyway whom cares? Not me.

The Royal Forester
Hob Nob Regular

by The Royal Forester » 27 Mar 2019 15:06

Old Man Andrews
RG30 The club set Club 1871 a challenge to outsell the Wigan fans. As for the Heineken offer, believe someone with connections to Club 1871 works for them and convinced them to run the promo which was a major factor in outselling the away end.

Thanks for the confirmation RG30. Any plans to run a similar promotion again this season?

Belief is not confirmation. Can you supply the evidence to prove it is a fact, please?

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 27 Mar 2019 15:08

The Royal Forester
Old Man Andrews

Belief is not confirmation. Can you supply the evidence to prove it is a fact, please?

RG30 is a very trustworthy and straight up poster, I can take him for his word.

The Royal Forester
Hob Nob Regular

by The Royal Forester » 27 Mar 2019 15:11

Old Man Andrews
The Royal Forester
Old Man Andrews

Oh, all right then. Maybe RG30 will oblige to prove it is a fact.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 27 Mar 2019 15:13

The Royal Forester
Old Man Andrews
The Royal Forester Belief is not confirmation. Can you supply the evidence to prove it is a fact, please?

He doesn't need to though, I will take his word as fact due to his track record here. He has no reason to lie like others do.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 27 Mar 2019 15:15

The Enfield Royal71
genome
The Enfield Royal71

No beef tbh. I just really take offence to somebody who quite frankly I do agree with a lot (if not most) of the time, suddenly accusing me of being a Kes persona when I can easily verify myself through social media (as can Scuttz). Funnily enough this person knew I wasn't Kes when I admitted who I was first of all and suspiciously only started doing this when Duffy left. Said person joined straight after NFA got banned and had a detailed knowledge of this place despite being a new poster. This person also had a hissy fit when somebody (you?) Called them reading fc - the truth.

He's not Kes and neither are you. End of.

The Royal Forester
Hob Nob Regular

by The Royal Forester » 27 Mar 2019 15:19

Old Man Andrews
The Royal Forester
Old Man Andrews RG30 is a very trustworthy and straight up poster, I can take him for his word.

He doesn't need to though, I will take his word as fact due to his track record here. He has no reason to lie like others do.

I didn't say he lied, maybe he misheard someone saying something, or someone who told him did not get his "facts" right.

The Enfield Royal71
Hob Nob Regular

by The Enfield Royal71 » 27 Mar 2019 15:23

The Royal Forester
Old Man Andrews
The Royal Forester Oh, all right then. Maybe RG30 will oblige to prove it is a fact.

I didn't say he lied, maybe he misheard someone saying something, or someone who told him did not get his "facts" right.

It is rather hilarious how OMA demanded facts for ages in 4 or 5 different posts and didn't believe anybody yet then doubles down and takes somebodies word for it without a shred of evidence given.... :roll:

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 27 Mar 2019 15:25

The Enfield Royal71
The Royal Forester
Old Man Andrews He doesn't need to though, I will take his word as fact due to his track record here. He has no reason to lie like others do.

It is rather hilarious how OMA demanded facts for ages in 4 or 5 different posts and didn't believe anybody yet then doubles down and takes somebodies word for it without a shred of evidence given.... :roll:

It is about the person saying it. RG30 is a known solid guy who wouldn't bullshit anyone.

Jagermesiter1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Jagermesiter1871 » 27 Mar 2019 17:19

Old Man Andrews
The Enfield Royal71
The Royal Forester I didn't say he lied, maybe he misheard someone saying something, or someone who told him did not get his "facts" right.

It is about the person saying it. RG30 is a known solid guy who wouldn't bullshit anyone.

Can we have a confirmed list of solid guys and flacid guys maybe? I think it would make fact checking a lot easier for everyone.

The Enfield Royal71
Hob Nob Regular

by The Enfield Royal71 » 27 Mar 2019 17:28

genome
The Enfield Royal71
genome

He's not Kes and neither are you. End of.

Is that because

YOU ARE KES

:o

madstadblues

by madstadblues » 27 Mar 2019 17:34

The club support the South Stand efforts and they organised the Heineken event to boost numbers. Nigel Howe thinks a positive atmosphere on game day is a good thing and as such is behind the Club1871 initiative.

RG30
Hob Nob Addict

by RG30 » 27 Mar 2019 17:35

https://twitter.com/Club1871/status/1100828150223773698

"Help us outnumber the away fans and get behind the lads!!!" :?

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 27 Mar 2019 17:40

Jagermesiter1871
Old Man Andrews
The Enfield Royal71

Can we have a confirmed list of solid guys and flacid guys maybe? I think it would make fact checking a lot easier for everyone.

Good shout actually.

Genome - solid
John Smith - solid
DD - Flaccid
RG30 - solid
The Royal Forester Flaccid
Ian Royal - semi

2100 posts