karbota
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Club 1871 - the What, When, Where, How, Who & Why Thread

by karbota » 18 Aug 2022 20:35

Brogue
Loafer
Brogue thought you are banned

can you read or not?

I can, but I'm confused. Because you cannot attend games without being a member, but you are banned so you shouldn't have a membership card, so I'm not sure how you got a ticket. Plus, your mum is prepared to attend a game with you? despite knowing you are banned, and wearing a disguise?

so with all of this information, you still think you have the right to talk about others being badly behaved or even accuse them of hooliganism, when in fact, you are the one who is banned for life, and sneaking into a game when you shouldn't

I don't know why you engage with this so-called supporter. It is quite evident that his lift doesn't quite go to the top!

karbota
Hob Nob Regular

by karbota » 18 Aug 2022 20:37

Loafer
windermereROYAL I feel guilty for rising to the bait to what loafer and all his previous names cast on the net, I`m absolutely struggling to understand how and if he real person could be as thick has two short planks.
Insecure, fat and still a virgin would be my bet.

LOL so wrong

I am ripped as oxf*rd with a 6 pack, and have slept with over 7 women in my life

Would that be real or trans women?

karbota
Hob Nob Regular

by karbota » 18 Aug 2022 20:39

genome It's almost as if he's making all this up for attention

+11111111111111111111111111111111Billion

St Pauli
Hob Nob Legend

by St Pauli » 19 Aug 2022 08:45

paultheroyal
Brogue indeed paul, and I'm not up to date with football banning orders (FBO), but one assumes that if you have been banned from the groud because of three misdemeanors then you would have been issued with an FBO, which would have been done through the courts. None of which has been documented by Simmops, you would have thought, considering his ubiquitousness on here, that he would have mentioned him being brought before a judge to explain himself. But as far as i can recall this has never been mentioned.

Dont know if anyone has met Loafer, so actually dont know if he is genuine, but if no-one has met him, he is clearly a troll account and nothing more and one for the ignore list and perhaps others should follow.

I was friends with him on Facebook for a time, and his posts seemed to correlate with the stuff about his life on ae (young child, wife with Jewish features, craft beer and craft meals out) and his pms were in a similar tone to his posts here. So whilst there may be some made up exaggeration, he genuinely is a bit mental.

There are other things that corroborate that he’s a real person and not an online persona, but won’t reveal them here, out of sympathy to DD, despite his repeated abuse to get my attention on AE.

Loafer
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Loafer » 19 Aug 2022 16:33

I need to stop drinking alcohol I think, and take my meds again
blimey sorry guys

and sorry for abusing you st p, it is out of order

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 22 Aug 2022 07:59

Came across loud and proud again. Good job.

LWJ
Hob Nob Addict
Location: Hobnob Prediction League Champion 2011/2012, 2020/2021

by LWJ » 22 Aug 2022 12:26

A man who was left heartbroken by the split from his high-school sweetheart has admitted threatening her new boyfriend at a Royals’ match.

XXXXXXX appeared at Reading Magistrates’ Court on Monday last week charged with using threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour intended to cause fear of violence.

XXXXXXXX had already been given a police caution for calling his ex more than 100 times after their break-up but was arrested following an incident at the Madejski Stadium, when Reading were playing Birmingham on Sunday, May 3.

The court heard the former XXXXXXXX pupil had been to the game and seen his ex with her new boyfriend when trouble began, and the two engaged in ‘playground behaviour’.

Martin Chandler, defending, said: “Mr XXXXXXXXX admits flicking beer in the direction of XXXXXXXX and making two hurtful comments during the first half of the game, and he says there were looks at him during the second half of the match which he perceived as belittling.

“He accepts that on the way out of the ground he shouted abuse and accepted he was doing that before his parents met up with him and then there was nothing further.

“It was playground behaviour, an unfortunate incident of childish behaviour.”

XXXXXX, a first year business studies student at XXXXXXX, was fined £100 and ordered to pay £60 costs and a £15 victim surcharge.

Brogue
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Brogue » 22 Aug 2022 18:18

LWJ
A man who was left heartbroken by the split from his high-school sweetheart has admitted threatening her new boyfriend at a Royals’ match.

XXXXXXX appeared at Reading Magistrates’ Court on Monday last week charged with using threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour intended to cause fear of violence.

XXXXXXXX had already been given a police caution for calling his ex more than 100 times after their break-up but was arrested following an incident at the Madejski Stadium, when Reading were playing Birmingham on Sunday, May 3.

The court heard the former XXXXXXXX pupil had been to the game and seen his ex with her new boyfriend when trouble began, and the two engaged in ‘playground behaviour’.

Martin Chandler, defending, said: “Mr XXXXXXXXX admits flicking beer in the direction of XXXXXXXX and making two hurtful comments during the first half of the game, and he says there were looks at him during the second half of the match which he perceived as belittling.

“He accepts that on the way out of the ground he shouted abuse and accepted he was doing that before his parents met up with him and then there was nothing further.

XXXXXX, a first year business studies student at XXXXXXX, was fined £100 and ordered to pay £60 costs and a £15 victim surcharge.

?

LWJ
Hob Nob Addict
Location: Hobnob Prediction League Champion 2011/2012, 2020/2021

by LWJ » 22 Aug 2022 19:29

Brogue
LWJ

?

Hopefully this contains the incessant trolling on this thread for now.

Actions have consequences

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 22 Aug 2022 20:03

I think he has quit the board, judging by his last post

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 22 Aug 2022 20:06

A couple of years late with that LWJ, but as unnecessary as your post may well turn out to be……

tick, tick, tick

We’ll see

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 22 Aug 2022 21:02

genome I think he has quit the board, judging by his last post

He`ll be back shortly with a different user name, big of him to apologise. which he should.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 23 Aug 2022 08:26

If he stays away will you post more?

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 23 Aug 2022 10:07

Snowflake Royal

Definitely, just been a bit mad in Chateau Genome the past week or so

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 23 Aug 2022 10:29

genome
Snowflake Royal

Definitely, just been a bit mad in Chateau Genome the past week or so

Good stuff. Hope all is well.

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 23 Aug 2022 13:12

Will be interesting to see how boisterous Club1871 are vs. Stoke when there's little scope for pints beforehand

morganb
Hob Nob Regular

by morganb » 24 Aug 2022 11:13

Appeal for the return of missing C1871 flags:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Jamie_Hodder ... 9898686464

So once again, it appears a few people have walked off with Fan Funded flags from @Club1871 after the Boro and Blackburn games. If you have, please bring them back. We want to use these for future displays which will be a lot bigger but we can’t do that if they keep being taken.

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 24 Aug 2022 11:24

Where is DD when you need him?

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 24 Aug 2022 11:44

Sure John Smith will be along soon to pass comment, but on this occasion, I would agree - those who are just taking shit from C1871 should be banned from sitting there. They're effectively stealing.

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 24 Aug 2022 12:01

Same here, but if they are not traced how can you do that?, just a few spoiling it for the thousands.

2100 posts