Twenty’s Plenty

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

Re: Twenty’s Plenty

by Zip » 27 May 2019 16:41

Just to add Cardiff coming down will be a club that match our Twenty’s Plenty.

Brum Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Brum Royal » 30 May 2019 12:37

Birmingham City was 15 quid this year, seem to remember it was 20 quid the year before.

Green
Hob Nob Legend

by Green » 02 Jun 2019 20:47

Fifteen’s supreme

RG30
Hob Nob Addict

by RG30 » 06 Jul 2022 14:29

6 Championship clubs have so far agreed to match the £20 tickets which is a very good start. Will update if more agree. These are;

Watford (Saturday 10th September, 3pm)

Swansea (Tuesday, 18th October 7:45pm)

Birmingham (Saturday, 17th December 3pm)

Cardiff (Saturday, 18th February 3pm)

Blackburn (Wednesday, 15th March 7:45pm)

Huddersfield (Saturday, 6th May 3:00pm)

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 06 Jul 2022 14:46

RG30 6 Championship clubs have so far agreed to match the £20 tickets which is a very good start. Will update if more agree. These are;

Good stuff

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 06 Jul 2022 18:39

Pretty sure WBA charge away fans £20 already.

STAR Liaison
Hob Nob Regular

by STAR Liaison » 07 Jul 2022 16:41

From Despair To Where? Pretty sure WBA charge away fans £20 already.

STAR understands that a couple more northern clubs might be coming on board too.

We made the point in a radio interview this morning that we’ve seen a shift on this now because the club has withdrawn automatic reciprocal pricing and because STAR has encouraged other supporter trusts to push the issue with their clubs. That has added numbers to the list.

It can take an age - as it has with the change of policy of safe standing - but supporter activism does sometimes get somewhere. The big one of course is the Tracey Crouch review, currently stalled because of Govt shenanigans.

Lower West
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Lower West » 09 Jul 2022 13:43

Cost of fuel is going to make many of those long distance away trips prohibitive. Clubs are the ones that are going to suffer financially. For what is rapidly becoming an overpriced match day experience.

Tilehurstsouthbank
Hob Nob Regular

by Tilehurstsouthbank » 11 Jul 2022 16:31

Bit old news I know but Simon Jordan finally confirming what a complete belmont he is: https://fanbanter.co.uk/simon-jordan-bi ... cheme/amp/

Dirk Gently
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Dirk Gently » 11 Jul 2022 18:31

Tilehurstsouthbank Bit old news I know but Simon Jordan finally confirming what a complete belmont he is: https://fanbanter.co.uk/simon-jordan-bi ... cheme/amp/

I'd say he's just really playing the role of being the one who disagrees. The whole of talk radio is based on two or more people taking opposite sides and arguing about things. If everyone says "that's a good idea, I support it" they don't have a story to report on...

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 11 Jul 2022 19:45

Dirk Gently
Tilehurstsouthbank Bit old news I know but Simon Jordan finally confirming what a complete belmont he is: https://fanbanter.co.uk/simon-jordan-bi ... cheme/amp/

I'd say he's just really playing the role of being the one who disagrees. The whole of talk radio is based on two or more people taking opposite sides and arguing about things. If everyone says "that's a good idea, I support it" they don't have a story to report on...

Bit dimwitted of him to say they should pay £30 to go or watch it on iFollow, when that's not available in the UK (without a VPN spoofing your location as abroad).

Jackson Corner
Hob Nob Regular

by Jackson Corner » 11 Jul 2022 22:57

I can remember Jordan charging us £30 back in 05/06 the game was live on sky, I had no chance of getting there on a Friday night and he had a dig about us not selling out when we were walking away with the league. We would had it been a Saturday. BTW that’s £45 in today’s money.

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 12 Jul 2022 17:07

Dirk Gently

Yeah, that is what he's doing but he's also a former owner and a businessman whose soul concern is making money. A bit worrying that as the skintest club in the league that we aren't charging £45 for away fans, given that they only have half a stand allocated*

*because of the fraudulent, revenue-sucking leeches that are Club1871

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

by Nameless » 12 Jul 2022 17:34

John Smith
Dirk Gently

Yeah, that is what he's doing but he's also a former owner and a businessman whose soul concern is making money. A bit worrying that as the skintest club in the league that we aren't charging £45 for away fans, given that they only have half a stand allocated*

If his sole concern was making money he wouldn’t have become a football club owner.....

No idea who the skintest club in the league is, but it definitely isn’t us !probably Man Utd to be honest given the huge levels of debt they have.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 18 Jul 2022 07:11

Nameless
John Smith
Dirk Gently

If his sole concern was making money he wouldn’t have become a football club owner.....

No idea who the skintest club in the league is, but it definitely isn’t us !probably Man Utd to be honest given the huge levels of debt they have.

We aren’t in the same League as Utd. Plus our owner's money isn’t ours. If it was we wouldn't have a budget restriction of £16m for the season, one of, if not the, lowest in the league.

Obviously got nothing to do with C1871 though.

RG30
Hob Nob Addict

by RG30 » 18 Jul 2022 14:24

Hull the latest to confirm which is handy as that's the last game before the break for the World Cup;

Hull (Saturday 12th November, 3pm)